Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.19.2014, 04:58 PM   #37541
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Blonde
to get drunk at the moment or not?

if you're a fun happy drunk and have good company then of course

if you're a miserable angry drunk or the crying type then fuck no
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2014, 05:01 PM   #37542
James Blonde
bad moon rising

James Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard sucka
oopsie!
James Blonde is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2014, 05:03 PM   #37543
James Blonde
bad moon rising

James Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard suckaJames Blonde cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
Albania eh? well my dad said his grandfather took him out to get drunk in 1940 when he was 4 or 5. 1940 thats a good age to get drunk. if world war III is starting yes get drunk, in one of those albanian bunkers. if not save your money and get ready for the great depression

so, umm, save money to buy one of those bunkers?
Old 08.19.2014, 05:16 PM   #37544
James Blonde
bad moon rising

bloody tourists want those bunkers. for... reasons.
Old 08.19.2014, 05:44 PM   #37545
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ahhh... junkies and their fixes!

did you ever read the walter benjamin essay about being a book collector? pretty awesome.
i haven't!
but i will get to it!
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2014, 05:47 PM   #37546
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
i haven't!
but i will get to it!
that man was extraordinary. i recommend him without reserve. plus you get him untranslated. i'm so jealous.
Old 08.21.2014, 08:45 AM   #37547
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
apart from a few exceptions this year has been REALLY awesome for me.
when i think about the places i went and the people i met/hung out with and all the cool things I did i really shouldn't complain about anything that happened this year :O

edit: this year alone i met 5 ppl from SYG i haven't met before!!
Old 08.21.2014, 07:29 PM   #37548
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
if you're a fun happy drunk and have good company then of course

if you're a miserable angry drunk or the crying type then fuck no
I say get drunk if your celebrating, but if depressed just drink a few beers to relax. The key word being a "few"

To pony, congrats! Ah to be young and so full of hope and unable to properly dwell on our inherent laundry list of failures and disappointment. Enjoy it. Sincerely. Passionately.. when your bills inevitably catch up to you you'll be cranky like the rest of us so do everything fun and new now. In that way not only will you discover the depth of who you are at your core being, but also have laid a foundation of fulfilling memories that will carry you through every rough patch of your future. When I was younger I went to every single show I could, 100s of them and when my old ass has to skip shows cuz I have to wotk I am consoled by my memories.. its also why I played in so many bands then, because now I dont have the time but at least I have the memories

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.22.2014, 07:40 PM   #37549
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Awwww yeuh. Finna hit up the arcade after work. Meet up with some doods and finally get some real bouts happenin'....

Wednesday, my friend came back from ATL and we hit up the arcade. We drank, played some games an shit got hype...it's so muh fun getting drunk and playing on that beautiful machine. We whoop everyone's ass...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.23.2014, 11:20 AM   #37550
pony
the end of the ugly

i'm gonna make myself a drink now and take it in the shower

i have to see some people tonight but i'd rather stay at home, slightly drunk and alone <3
Old 08.23.2014, 11:35 AM   #37551
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
i'm gonna make myself a drink now and take it in the shower

good luck finishing it!!

Quote:
i have to see some people tonight but i'd rather stay at home, slightly drunk and alone <3

ha ha ha! i expect your posts today will be extra-amusing
Old 08.23.2014, 01:43 PM   #37552
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.23.2014, 03:09 PM   #37553
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I'm also planning to get slightly drunk alone tonight yet my posts seem all the less interesting. I got drunk with friends last night which I rarely do Fridays and it was cool but meh.. Its my last weekend of summer before I hit the wall of work/part-time job/grad school for the next 5 months..

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_

Old 08.23.2014, 07:41 PM   #37554
pony
the end of the ugly

Quote:
good luck finishing it!!

ha ha ha! i expect your posts today will be extra-amusing
i went out for one drink (what a waste of calories!)
and just finished a 2 hour conversation on Skype, with a guy i fancy. but since i got drunk during the conversation, i started sending him pictures of guys i found to be good looking and at some point he just hung up

i am a pro at life
Old 08.23.2014, 07:47 PM   #37555
pony
the end of the ugly

it's not even 3 am and none of my friends are out anymore

i am disappointed in the world
Old 08.23.2014, 07:56 PM   #37556
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
i went out for one drink (what a waste of calories!)
and just finished a 2 hour conversation on Skype, with a guy i fancy. but since i got drunk during the conversation, i started sending him pictures of guys i found to be good looking and at some point he just hung up

i am a pro at life

ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Old 08.23.2014, 08:09 PM   #37557
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
at some point he just hung up

Face it, He's just not that into you...

Old 08.23.2014, 08:21 PM   #37558
pony
the end of the ugly

when he hung up, i realized that.
but thank you.
VERY much.
not.
ugh!!!
Old 08.23.2014, 09:09 PM   #37559
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
when he hung up, i realized that.
but thank you.
VERY much.
not.
ugh!!!

maybe he was until you started acting like he's your girlfriend wanting to talk with you about hot boys.

you should probably have those skype interactions with people you can actually smell though. it's the only way to really know.
Old 08.23.2014, 11:43 PM   #37560
pony
the end of the ugly

oh, he will come crawling back. don't you worry! he likes my everything. cause i am cool and cute and weird sexual stuff

i actually went to one of my fav bars after posting here and i talked to a guy who's been hanging out there forever but we never talked and i thought he was very ... idk... weird, mean, pretentious. i sat down with friends who were deep in a conversation when i arrived and actually ignored me. "the guy" sat down in the sofa next to us and because i was drunk and angry because i felt ignored i joined him and turns out he is a pretty decent guy, he was really welcoming and interested in a conversation. we had a very good conversation about music and we're gonna hang out again next weekend! yay for new friends!!!

people in my fav bars are cool. that's what i learnt today. i am happy.
1378177818281868187518761877 1878 187918801881188819281978 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth