Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page bands you like...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.15.2008, 07:12 AM   #21
Death & the Maiden
expwy. to yr skull

Death & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard sucka
Television
Bands from the New Zealand label Flying Nun
Death & the Maiden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.15.2008, 08:00 AM   #22
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
This thread is surprising, because I live in a small meth town yet I guess I'm just surrounded by tons of people into the same shit I am. I have friends into Dengue Fever, Estradasphere, even Experimental Dental School -- I didn't turn them on to them, they just found them themselves.

I love Monosodic, I can't wait for their split with Scissor Shock!

Also, they should definitely try to send something to Crucial Blast.. they released one of Scissor Shock's EP's so they must be pretty cool (unlike Load or something).

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.15.2008, 12:35 PM   #23
sarramkrop

A lot of people whose music I enjoy and are generally known as library music composers never really get a mention on this forum because I am fairly sure very few know any of that stuff. Beat that, you snobbish indie scum!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.15.2008, 12:40 PM   #24
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
This thread is surprising, because I live in a small meth town yet I guess I'm just surrounded by tons of people into the same shit I am. I have friends into Dengue Fever, Estradasphere, even Experimental Dental School -- I didn't turn them on to them, they just found them themselves.

I love Monosodic, I can't wait for their split with Scissor Shock!

Also, they should definitely try to send something to Crucial Blast.. they released one of Scissor Shock's EP's so they must be pretty cool (unlike Load or something).

It's cause you all get spun out on shit and listen to speed-noise.
Old 03.15.2008, 12:42 PM   #25
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
i rarely see the punk bands that i like a lot being talked about on this messageboard. i don't mean the hardcore punk bands, but the lookout/no idea records punk bands and so on. no one ever mentions discount on this messageboard, but i have seen the kills get mentioned and they suck bad.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.15.2008, 01:35 PM   #26
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Tons

I love LIl' Wayne.

me toooo, carter 3 comes out reallllll soon, gonna be hard to live up to the ton of amazing mixtapes hes put out these past couple years though. then again, mixtapes are a lotta times better than full lengths in hip hop. guys like lil wayne, and cam'ron and the rest of the dipset drew, they use mixtapes too put out sounds that are too weird for major labels to make millions off of. i love hip hop.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.15.2008, 03:01 PM   #27
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
estradasphere, i bought palaces of mirrors for a friend who's very into them when i was in new york; i ripped it to my computer, it's ok.

lookout! records? really? don't most of the bands in that label suck big dongs?
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth