Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page FREE: Klangfarbenmelodie... and the colorist strikes primitive (cover art/bonus disc)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.04.2011, 01:36 PM   #1
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
I had this excellent Thurston Moore/Tom Surgal jazz/improv/noise release on Corpus Hermeticum many years ago, then I lost a caselogic book with many CDs in it, this one among them. I kept the original artwork though. Recently I found a sealed copy, so I have it again. Now I have an extra copy of the artwork, a nice folded cardboard sleeve with graphic scores. It is definitely out of print, hard to find in the states, on a small defunct New Zealand label. Seems a shame to throw the artwork out. Anybody want it? Not sure if this is legit with board rules or not, but i could include a CDr copy of the disc as a "bonus". Only ONE available, I will NOT make any more CDr copies! First one to claim it gets it.

Send me a PM with your location, i'll reply with instructions to paypal me funds ONLY to cover shipping cost to your location, you will receive the album cover and "bonus" disc.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth