Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page SY tour
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.28.2006, 05:04 PM   #1
beeswax
empty page

beeswax has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Hey everyone.

I was wondering if SY is going to tour worldwide in the near future. Is this just their american leg of the tour or the whole tour for the new record. Will they carry on to play European dates?

Usually they tour worldwide. What you guys think?
beeswax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2006, 02:58 PM   #2
maggot brain
little trouble girl

maggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to behold
i hope they come to the uk... i dunno if they will tho

maggot brain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.29.2006, 08:35 PM   #3
Andrés
children of satan

Andrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's asses
I hope they tour Southamerica too!!

Andrés is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2006, 07:38 AM   #4
making the drama scene
bad moon rising

making the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's assesmaking the drama scene kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot brain
i hope they come to the uk... i dunno if they will tho
so what about the atp?
making the drama scene is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth