Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Do you see yourself here...?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.04.2009, 10:04 AM   #1
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Ladyfreaks of the board, would you list 5 things about men that turn you on. Then, list 5 things about men that turn you OFF. Guys, you do the same. Remember, "beautiful/ugly" does NOT count. Same goes for "Rich/poor".
For example, here's mine:
For GUYS: TURN ONS:
1. Clean shiny hair, whether long or short.
2. A great sense of humor.
3. Good listener.
4. Clean fingernails when with me. Ya never know where those fingers are gonna end up!
5. One who has goals and aspirations.

TURN OFFS:
1. Scraggly, unkept beards.
2. Krud in teeth.
3. Super-tight jeans/muscle shirts.
4. Overt bigotry/judgemental.
5. Mommy syndrome.
6. Obvious nose hair.

Jeeez. I could go on and on. So don't limit yourself to just 5.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 10:09 AM   #2
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
FOR MY GIRLS--TURN ONS:
1. Clean shiny hair, whether long or short (in bed).
2. A great sense of humor (in bed).
3. Good listener (in bed).
4. Clean fingernails when with me. Ya never know where those fingers are gonna end up! (in bed)
5. One who has goals and aspirations (in bed).

TURN OFFS:
1. Scraggly, unkept beards. (in bed)
2. Krud in teeth. (in bed)
3. Super-tight jeans/muscle shirts. (in bed)
4. Overt bigotry/judgemental. (in bed)
5. Mommy syndrome. (in bed)
6. Obvious nose hair. (in bed)
Old 09.04.2009, 10:12 AM   #3
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
would you list 5 things about men that turn you on. Then, list 5 things about men that turn you OFF. Guys, you do the same.

I'm not sure where to start. can I just do the 5 things about men that turn me off?

1. the penis
2. the smell
3. minimal brain-wave patterns
4. the penis
5. the smell

that about covers it.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 10:18 AM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
TURN ON's
1. a feminine walk. body shape is secondary to a seductive, hip swaying walk.
2. a great laugh. Honest laughter and sense of humor rule.
3. glasses. I love women wearing glasses. Longstanding librarian fetish never dies.
4. hard to define, but I like when girls look half-crazy, like they are damaged inside. maybe it is cuz I can relate to that and not to the "life is beautiful, nothing bad has ever happened to me," type of people.
5. a great smile. not perfect teeth, but a great honest smile. always sexy.
6. wide hips and ample bootay (you knew I had to say that right?) I like a woman with curves.

Turn Off's
1. too much makeup.
2. bleached blonde hair. I like brunnettes.
3. manly walks.
4. "Woooo-Hoooo" girls. You know the type, when they meet their friends at the bar or at the mall they hold their arms up in the air and shout "whooooo hoooo!!!" all high pitched. I hate that shit.
5. the inability to hold a coherent lengthy conversation.
Old 09.04.2009, 10:21 AM   #5
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
TURN ON's
1. a feminine walk. body shape is secondary to a seductive, hip swaying walk.
2. a great laugh. Honest laughter and sense of humor rule.
3. glasses. I love women wearing glasses. Longstanding librarian fetish never dies.
4. hard to define, but I like when girls look half-crazy, like they are damaged inside. maybe it is cuz I can relate to that and not to the "life is beautiful, nothing bad has ever happened to me," type of people.
5. a great smile. not perfect teeth, but a great honest smile. always sexy.
6. wide hips and ample bootay (you knew I had to say that right?) I like a woman with curves.

Turn Off's
1. too much makeup.
2. bleached blonde hair. I like brunnettes.
3. manly walks.
4. "Woooo-Hoooo" girls. You know the type, when they meet their friends at the bar or at the mall they hold their arms up in the air and shout "whooooo hoooo!!!" all high pitched. I hate that shit.
5. the inability to hold a coherent lengthy conversation.

Rob, I live in Grand Blanc, Michigan. Porch light will be on.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 10:31 AM   #6
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
TURN ONS:
1. Smoking/Drinking/Drugs
2. A good taste in music
3. Alternative haircuts
4. Not afraid to get her hands dirty. In other words a girl with some balls!
5. Boyish/Punkish way of clothing
6. Piercings/Tattoo's

TURN OFFS:
1. Annoying laughter, it makes my peepee go limp in an instant
2. A bad taste in music. Yes I'm shallow like that.
3. Poor hygiene
4. Too much of an ego
5. Hyperactive girls "OMG LOOK TEEHEE HAHA SO CUTE <3"
Old 09.04.2009, 10:39 AM   #7
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
For GUYS: TURN ONS:
1. being really dominant and aggressive....but only in bed, you better be nice when we're not fucking
2. parties as hard as i do
3. very intelligent
4. funny!!!!
5. incredibly creative. playing an instrument, making art, anything.

TURN OFFS:
1. being mean or boring
2. smelling bad
3. being a pussy
4. dressing conservatively/boringly
5. sexually conservative/shy
Old 09.04.2009, 10:42 AM   #8
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I'm not sure where to start. can I just do the 5 things about men that turn me off?

1. the penis
2. the smell
3. minimal brain-wave patterns
4. the penis
5. the smell

that about covers it.

i agree with that except for the "about covers it"

i'll add the ugly nutsac and the hairy legs

the fucking hoarse voice and the large jaw

and the smell-- the fucking smell-- men stink like fucking monkeys at the zoo
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 10:43 AM   #9
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasher02
TURN ONS:
1. Smoking/Drinking/Drugs
2. A good taste in music
3. Alternative haircuts
4. Not afraid to get her hands dirty. In other words a girl with some balls!
5. Boyish/Punkish way of clothing
6. Piercings/Tattoo's

TURN OFFS:
1. Annoying laughter, it makes my peepee go limp in an instant
2. A bad taste in music. Yes I'm shallow like that.
3. Poor hygiene
4. Too much of an ego
5. Hyperactive girls "OMG LOOK TEEHEE HAHA SO CUTE <3"

baby we are made for each other.
Old 09.04.2009, 10:47 AM   #10
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i'll add the ugly nutsac and the hairy legs

the fucking hoarse voice and the large jaw

I'm sorry, I was busy, but I fully agree. nutsacs and hairy legs are a complete turn-off. please consider those my 4-5.

!@#$%!, I live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. porch light will be off. just come around back, I'll be in the garage.
Old 09.04.2009, 10:49 AM   #11
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I'm sorry, I was busy, but I fully agree. nutsacs and hairy legs are a complete turn-off. please consider those my 4-5.

!@#$%!, I live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. porch light will be off. just come around back, I'll be in the garage.

i'll bring the large shotgun, you won't feel a thing
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 10:59 AM   #12
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
baby we are made for each other.

Nice...
Old 09.04.2009, 11:30 AM   #13
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I call 'em as I see 'em.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 11:35 AM   #14
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
TURN ONS:
1. dark/multicolored hair, short hair if she can pull it off
2. quirky style, more into the punk bent without being a scene bitch that is all too frequent nowadays.
3. my sense of humor
4. intelligent, for the love of god, intelligent
5. non-conservative dress/morals/ethics

TURN OFFS:
1. overweight (I've nothing against curvy girls, quite the opposite actually, I'm talking big hambeast creatures disgust me, genetic or not)
2. gauges (some of the small ones (slightly larger than normal piercing) are OK). Fucking hate massive holes
3. over interest in politics and/or religion/wanting to talk about all the time
4. horrible taste in music/no music taste at all
5. no literary interest
Old 09.04.2009, 11:37 AM   #15
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Some of these listed so far make me cringe.
Old 09.04.2009, 11:45 AM   #16
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Some of these listed so far make me cringe.

Really? I'm thinking I should probably jump on some SYG minge as they clearly want a bit of me. The problem being that one of my major turn-offs is 'girls who like Sonic Youth'. Which... y'know, probably seems harsh, and I wouldn't, of course, turn down anyone on the basis of that alone. It's just that indie boys are scummy enough, their female equivalent is just reprehensible.

If Nefeli's reading, I didn't mean you. You're one of the special ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 11:50 AM   #17
pbradley
invito al cielo

I guess, then, we can draw the conclusion that you make me cringe. Kidding, of course.
Old 09.04.2009, 11:56 AM   #18
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
No offense back atcha, but I can only imagine you and I having exceptionally uncomfortable sex, in a "Uh... sorry could I just... oh... you've got the... just... Uhmmm..." kind of way.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 09.04.2009, 11:57 AM   #19
Glice
invito al cielo

Meanwhile, I imagine Rob would be very yielding with his bumhole.

Quote:
Old 09.04.2009, 11:58 AM   #20
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Meanwhile, I imagine Rob....
does this typically occur in the shower?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth