Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page advice?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.03.2009, 08:15 AM   #41
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Don't call animal services. These are'nt kids they are cats right??? There is nothing more gross than a stinky cat box I agree, however I would want more convincing evidence of "animal abuse" than a dirty box and forgetting to feed them on occasion for me to make such convictions.

You need to ask yrself are cats or people more important to you?
If cats are, kill yrself and feed yr flesh to them. They will be nourished for weeks.

I really think people go way too far with Animal rights activism these days. I took my dog to the vet and the people treated me like I was shit because I did'nt have $30 every 2 weeks to take him to the groomers. "I do it myself," I say. "You can't do that yrself," they reply. "Give us $500," they say. "that's more than it cost to take both of my kids to the doc!" I shout.

"OK YOU CAN HAVE MY WHOLE CHECK!" "Fuckin dog!"

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.03.2009, 08:45 AM   #42
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
hey guys! terrible at advice, here! nobody listens anyways, right?

anyways, I'm just posting to say that cats are more important than people to me.

brb slicing my arm into cold cuts.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.03.2009, 08:50 AM   #43
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
I fed my baby to the dog...the dog is more maintenance though

Old 09.03.2009, 08:54 AM   #44
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL

I really think people go way too far with Animal rights activism these days. I took my dog to the vet and the people treated me like I was shit because I did'nt have $30 every 2 weeks to take him to the groomers. "I do it myself," I say. "You can't do that yrself," they reply. "Give us $500," they say. "that's more than it cost to take both of my kids to the doc!" I shout.

"OK YOU CAN HAVE MY WHOLE CHECK!" "Fuckin dog!"

why did you buy one if you can't afford to reasonably look after it?

just asking..
Old 09.03.2009, 08:57 AM   #45
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix

just asking..

paying money every two weeks to have yr dog's haircut is not reasonable!

fuck, if long haired animals bother you, you should see my cat! or me for that matter.
Old 09.03.2009, 09:04 AM   #46
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyrulesok
oh i have no objection to the use of the word pussy - but as a polite alternative, one might use wuss. wasn;t someone asking that? in case they were in front of a friends grandma?

if you wanna talk in front of grandma then "chicken" might be the preferred colloquial. it's quaint and slightly funny but it makes the point. then you can upgrade to chickenshit (ah, the power of feces!)

plus:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/1351/arres...fun-of-michael

the demonstrations begin right at 2:30
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.03.2009, 09:05 AM   #47
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
You need to ask yrself are cats or people more important to you?

cats! for sure! fuck people...! i hate apes...
Old 09.03.2009, 09:06 AM   #48
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:

just asking..

It was given to us actually. I never had an inside dog before just cats. I really did not know what I was getting into and it is too late now cause I love the little bastard like he is my kid.

I come from the backwoods. I grew up in a family that does not believe in going to the vet unless it is a nessecity. If a pet was seriously hurt it was time to put the gun to it's head and take it out of it's misery. For me to get a dog shots is astounding when compared to my roots. Anyway, where I grew up we had animals there to help out our situation which is different than city people. Cats catch mice, keep bugs down and chase away the snakes. Dogs keep out intruders (animal or human). All other animals will only be kept to be eaten. (pigs, chickens, rabbits) Oh I have stories that would sicken the hearts of vegitarians.

This seems silly to alot, but is the only way for some to survive. People have lost touch with these traditions today.

So in short
I love animals..I love people more though.

Old 09.03.2009, 09:08 AM   #49
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly

fuck, if long haired animals bother you, you should see my cat! or me for that matter.

When we got him they were like "he does'nt SHed!" they never said anything about having to get him cut so many times.

Old 09.03.2009, 09:09 AM   #50
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Oh I have stories that would sicken the hearts of vegitarians.

please do tell!
Old 09.03.2009, 09:10 AM   #51
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly

I wasn't really suggesting that going to the dog salon fortnightly was normal.. just some of the other things sonic gal said.

only puffy cats get scraggy. or when they can't turn around to groom themselves because of some type of illness/whatever. I haven't seen you in a bajillion years. post more pics!
Old 09.03.2009, 09:12 AM   #52
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

my cat has dreadlocks that would make suchfriends weep for joy.
Old 09.03.2009, 09:14 AM   #53
verme (prevaricator)
100%

verme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's asses
i regret deleting my post.
verme (prevaricator) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.03.2009, 09:15 AM   #54
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by verme (prevaricator)
i regret deleting my post.
which one?? lol?
Old 09.03.2009, 09:18 AM   #55
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:

This seems silly to alot, but is the only way for some to survive. People have lost touch with these traditions today.

even if an animal is raised purely for the production of meat, that is no reason to treat it cruely or with no respect. I don't see much point in any tradition that chooses the lazy/"cheapest" way of looking after an animal, over the humane way. I also don't agree that 'the only way to survive' is to kill stuff. But there you go.

I'm not attacking you in any way. Just writing some thoughts.
Old 09.03.2009, 09:18 AM   #56
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

If you insist!

How about the one when I was about 6. I awoke one sunny morning. I looked out the window only to see my grandmother with a cage of about 50 chickens. Some one gave them to her, and as any good southern woman would do she decided to put them up in the freezer for back up rations.

So there she is with her hand gripped tightly around the chicken's throat. She gives it a good twist and snaps off the head. She drops the remaining carcus and just like they sayit starts to run around aimlessly in circles. The body drops abruptly to the ground. Grandma places on a table and gently begins to pluck out the feathers. Next are the innards.

Now time to chop up the pieces and make some chickin n dumplins.MMMMMMMMMMMMM

I got more

Old 09.03.2009, 09:20 AM   #57
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I She drops the remaining carcus and just like they sayit starts to run around aimlessly in circles.

that's a well-known fact!

cmon-- surprise us.

your post made me want to fry up some chicken livers--in butter-- yumm!!
Old 09.03.2009, 09:24 AM   #58
phoenix
invito al cielo

I actually don't have a problem with people who choose to farm animals, it's their choice. Animals that have been bred for farming cannot really fight back. They're all generally weak slow moving species. I do believe it is the responsibility of those who do care and have any power to make changes, to try and make sure that at least the animal is having a fair quality of life, medical care, and humane and cruelty free slaughter.
Old 09.03.2009, 09:24 AM   #59
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I also don't agree that 'the only way to survive' is to kill stuff.
except for the inorganic matter you consume (e.g., salt), and symbiotic microbes like those in yogurt, everything else we eat was once alive-- dead carrots, dead soybeans, dead almonds, dead seaweed, dead lettuce, dead rice, all dead, dead, dead.

not only that, but agriculture itself is the cause of untold carnage in the animal world.

but of course people conveniently would like to forget that so that they keep inhabiting their fantasyland where they are spiritually "clean".
Old 09.03.2009, 09:30 AM   #60
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
even if an animal is raised purely for the production of meat, that is no reason to treat it cruely or with no respect. I don't see much point in any tradition that chooses the lazy/"cheapest" way of looking after an animal, over the humane way. I also don't agree that 'the only way to survive' is to kill stuff. But there you go.

I'm not attacking you in any way. Just writing some thoughts.

I never said that just cause yr gonna eat it you treat it cruelly. I do not eat veal for this reason though it tastes delicious.

Who said anything about lazy or cheap?

You can't feed a pig nastiness or his meat will be nasty. Taking care of farm animals is not a task for someone that is lazy. It takes alot more work than a veggie garden does. It is by no means cheap either.

When I say tradition I am speaking of the farming tradition it is an assumption to say this tradition is lazy and cheap. Sorry but I would rather blow my cat's brains out than watch it lay on the ground and suffer. It's just death. Not lazy. It actuallity it is more humane than promoting suffering.

If my dad did not Kill Stuff then I would have had nothing to eat but cucumbers and green beans. Five growing kids cannot get enough nutrition from that. And we did not grow soy beans.

Sorry phoenix...i respect yr opinion...I just go on tangents sometimes.......you should hear me in real life you got me all riled up now

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth