Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page advice?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.03.2009, 09:31 AM   #61
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
except for the inorganic matter you consume (e.g., salt), and symbiotic microbes like those in yogurt, everything else we eat was once alive-- dead carrots, dead soybeans, dead almonds, dead seaweed, dead lettuce, dead rice, all dead, dead, dead.

not only that, but agriculture itself is the cause of untold carnage in the animal world.

but of course people conveniently would like to forget that so that they keep inhabiting their fantasyland where they are spiritually "clean".

Thank you! Some one who understands!

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.03.2009, 09:31 AM   #62
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
except for the inorganic matter you consume (e.g., salt), and symbiotic microbes like those in yogurt, everything else we eat was once alive-- dead carrots, dead soybeans, dead almonds, dead seaweed, dead lettuce, dead rice, all dead, dead, dead.

not only that, but agriculture itself is the cause of untold carnage in the animal world.

I just posted, that for me it isn't about whether something was a living creature or not.

I also know far more about agriculture, permaculture, and sustainable living than I would ever care to discuss with you. You clearly get a massive boner trying to get a rise out of me fairly often. Good stuff.
Old 09.03.2009, 09:38 AM   #63
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
I just posted, that for me it isn't about whether something was a living creature or not.

Quote:
I also know far more about agriculture, permaculture, and sustainable living than I would ever care to discuss with you. You clearly get a massive boner trying to get a rise out of me fairly often. Good stuff.
i don't get a boner, it's just that sometimes you talk such utter and complete shit i am compelled to respond.

like above-- you "know far more about agriculture" than bla bla bla, yet you can't tell "whether something is a living creature or not"

well!

i hope this is just due to a temporary nutritional deficiency, not something permanent!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.03.2009, 09:48 AM   #64
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i don't get a boner, it's just that sometimes you talk such utter and complete shit i am compelled to respond.

like above-- you "know far more about agriculture" than bla bla bla, yet you can't tell "whether something is a living creature or not"

well!

i hope this is just due to a temporary nutritional deficiency, not something permanent!

I actually haven't posted anything that is complete shit.

I also haven't posted anything that discusses my opinion of what constitutes alive or not. Not sure how far up yr own ass you must have been to find that.

edit -- ahh ok.. I'm guessing your little spaz attack over my 'living creature' comment. Is your life honestly so measly that you need to sit at the screen and pick at something like that? Perhaps?

Have a nice night.
Old 09.03.2009, 09:50 AM   #65
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I actually haven't posted anything that is complete shit.

I also haven't posted anything that discusses my opinion of what constitutes alive or not. Not sure how far up yr own ass you must have been to find that.

Have a nice night.

*snort*

sure. eat some fish!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth