Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What The Fuck Are You Eating????
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.26.2015, 09:32 AM   #1061
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Whateverz you the one drinking shit coffee yo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2015, 09:34 AM   #1062
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i'd dare you to a blind taste test but closeminded muleheads "know" things apriori
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2015, 10:21 AM   #1063
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Why you tryin to make it something personal all the time? I dissed the instant coffee, not you. I didn't say anything about you or your taste, i simply said, "thats not coffee." And ill take your lame pepsi challenge and yes, i can certainly taste the difference between shit coffee and real coffee. Do i sometimes drink shit coffee? Yes. Do i brag about it? Why? Shit coffee is just that shit coffee.. speaking of which i have to drink this Keureg shit right now and yes, its shit coffee too! Have a blessed day yo, peace.

Old 02.26.2015, 10:42 AM   #1064
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Why you tryin to make it something personal all the time? I dissed the instant coffee, not you. I didn't say anything about you or your taste, i simply said, "thats not coffee."

i didn't take it personally, but you're so muleheaded in your convictions sometimes i lose patience, is all. like when the neighbor dog barks nonstop.

Quote:
And ill take your lame pepsi challenge and yes, i can certainly taste the difference between shit coffee and real coffee.

my point is that most coffees available to most are shit coffees, just hyped up. good coffee requires so much process and paraphernalia it's impractical in everyday life.

Quote:
Do i sometimes drink shit coffee? Yes. Do i brag about it? Why? Shit coffee is just that shit coffee.. speaking of which i have to drink this Keureg shit right now and yes, its shit coffee too! Have a blessed day yo, peace.

keurig is overpriced shit coffee that requires a special trashy machine with these little proprietary trashy packets that all end up in the landfill and people waste their money on it.

"good" instant coffee tastes less terrible than keurig, requires no special equipment, the container can be recycled, and it costs pennies per cup.

Quote:
Do i brag about it? Why?

to explain this is not bragging. you like to brag and assume everyone shares that preference. this blind denial of other perspectives is muleheadedness itself.
Old 02.26.2015, 11:00 AM   #1065
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

What convictions? Who denied your perspective? All i said what, "that is not coffee."

Old 02.26.2015, 11:15 AM   #1066
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

the notion that this thread is about "bragging"

for me at least these days this thread is about experimentation and looking for ways to live better-- not by spending more like some enthralled consumer who can drink nothing but civet coffee.

i see all around people who fall into this trap-- that spending more is always desirable. as a result they end up trapped in jobs and situations they detest, broke and in debt, and of course miserable.

i try to the best of my abilities to be anticonsumerist and to live free of traps. i experiment constantly.

so i post here for my internet friends who might want ideas to avoid these situations. i don't care for bragging or stupid ego displays or winning a discussion at all costs. i am however irritated by stubborn midsirections-- which is part and parcel of my ADD brain.

caffeine is great for ADD by the way. no need to pay $2/cup four times a day ($8) to cure it when one can pay 8 cents per cup (or less), especially if there is no marginal benefit, not even in taste or pleasure, to the extra $7.68 or $230.40 a month that goes with that custom.

so "FTW" doesn't mean "what a great boy i am". it means "i didn't have to pay $230.40 for bad coffee this month and here's how you can do that and take a day or three off from wage slavery and financial dependence and maybe work in something you love."
Old 02.26.2015, 11:39 AM   #1067
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

All i said was, "That's not coffee."

Old 02.26.2015, 11:41 AM   #1068
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

i know what you said. you're factually wrong

feel free to pursue ego fulfillment in a hedonic treadmill of your choice

Old 02.26.2015, 12:46 PM   #1069
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

All i said was, "that's not coffee."

Old 02.26.2015, 12:57 PM   #1070
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
All i said was, "that's not coffee."

IT IS COFFEE

it's obviously not "coffee beans"-- only an idiot would try to turn that into a "discussion"

instant coffee is brewed coffee, dehydrated (e.g., freeze-dried)

brewed coffee is coffee.

dehydrated brewed coffee is coffee.

when you add the water back, it's coffee too.

just like jerky is meat and freeze-dried blueberries are blueberries.

fucking muleheaded troll.
Old 02.26.2015, 01:10 PM   #1071
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

All i said was, "That's not coffee."

Old 02.27.2015, 04:01 PM   #1072
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
trying to calculate how many calories i need a day is ridiculous. 2400 seems like way too much but a few sites have given that as what i should be aiming for based on height/weight/activity level/etc. i'm just gonna focus on macros.
Old 02.27.2015, 04:24 PM   #1073
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
trying to calculate how many calories i need a day is ridiculous. 2400 seems like way too much but a few sites have given that as what i should be aiming for based on height/weight/activity level/etc. i'm just gonna focus on macros.

i know it's nuts. i just eyeball it. especially if you eat something different every day, it's kind of crazy to calculate (easy for obsessives but nobody else).

bodybuilders are extremely dedicated to their monomania and i don't have that kind of patience either.

BUT they are the empirical proof of their theories-- unlike so many fad diets and theories that pop up every other month, bodybuilder communities consistently produce people who are a) massively healthy and b) lean as fuck.

so i use them as a reference and broad guideline more than something to strictly follow.
Old 02.27.2015, 05:20 PM   #1074
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
black beans, rice, and avocado....all with tortillas of course.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2015, 06:00 PM   #1075
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
everything is better with avocado

!@#$- yeah, i cant stick to just eating the same stuff. i get bored. i'm just trying to figure out whats making me feel iffy and what doesnt.
Old 02.27.2015, 06:20 PM   #1076
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
black beans, rice, and avocado....all with tortillas of course.

internet high five! i had black beans for breakfast... with huevos

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
!@#$- yeah, i cant stick to just eating the same stuff. i get bored. i'm just trying to figure out whats making me feel iffy and what doesnt.

yeah it gets tiring the way bodybuilders do it. but the way i do it herbs & spices make all the difference.

i recycle & repurpose.

so for example a roasted pork loin is serve plain, later made into a pork sandwich, then stir-fried with vegs and rice, finally dunked into a bowl of ramen, for example.

same thing w/ the frijoles-- with rice and beans for dinner, with eggs and hot sauce for breakfast, in a burrito for a packed lunch, served with different hot sauces, etc.

then next week instead of black beans i'll do garbanzo for example (or whatever). similar carb/protein but different taste & different options (w/ egg and spinach for breakfast, cold with olive oil and red onion for a salad, or with some tuna for extra protein, mashed & mixed w/ tahini for hummus, etc etc. it's like bread.

the weekend is pure disarray though. i can sense the cherry garcia approaching in the snow... and we'll test some mexicocas with cherry booze. i'll make a pizza...

anyway before i disappear into the abyss i should send you this link-- it's a pdf book for good cheap meals-- some "food studies" person put it together... how to eat WELL for $4 a day.

http://www.leannebrown.com/s/good-and-cheap.pdf

or

https://googledrive.com/host/0Bxd6wd...-and-cheap.pdf

a fucking benefactor of humanity is what she is. did a kickstarter and released a free pdf.

okay, have fun! (& best wishes finding the culprits)
Old 02.27.2015, 06:36 PM   #1077
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

thanks so much dude! my ebt reloads in a few days so i can plan my meals for the next few days for that then go shopping

but today i will celebrate with beer and steak
Old 02.27.2015, 07:22 PM   #1078
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I can eat the same thing forever. Tuna Salad? I can eatit forever..

best breakfast? beans and eggs with some sour cream and valentina.

ceviche? fuck yeah homie.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2015, 04:45 PM   #1079
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

ohhh ceviche. i made kickass ceviche a few weeks ago with some swai fish. so good.

i made a quesadilla today with pepper jack, zucchini, brussels sprouts, chicken, scotch bonnets, and salsa verde. it was wicked delicious.
Old 02.28.2015, 08:31 PM   #1080
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

hot damn, that sounds great! i had to google "scotch bonnets" lol.

i had a breakfast of pork ramen and beer

we were watching an ozu movie and someone in it orders pork ramen-- which was funny

later we fried leftover bacon

then we fried leftover sweet potatos in bacon fat and ater with leftover ají amarillo

then i blended some leftover cherries in water which we still drinkin

i am almost done with leftovers-- tomorrow i cook fresh for the week so today is fridge apocalypse
44515253 54 55565764 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth