Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Alternative tracklist
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.24.2012, 05:47 PM   #1
Pink Noise
empty page

Pink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's assesPink Noise kicks all y'all's asses
out of curiosity ---if you were--- to re arrange the order of the songs in any SY album, what would it be like?

Is there any sequence that you like in particular (ie: to me contre le sexisme flows perfectly w/ sunday, etc)
Old 04.25.2012, 01:53 AM   #2
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Well, I don´t think I want to re-arrange any of the SY albums songs order. But there are few albums it took me a while to approve the order. When I listened Murray Street in the shop from cd, there was Rain on Tin third. But when I got the vinyl, the third song was Karen.

Also there was mistake in the Finnish music magazine Sy discography. It said CIS started with Inhuman. And I´ve heard Inhuman before I bought CIS. When I bought CIS-cd, I expected that Inhuman was first, but there came (She´s in a) Bad Mood. I was very long disappointed, because I thought there has happened a mistake when making that cd-version and putting the vinyl b-side first there. But now I am used to both albums song order.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth