Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Macho racist pigdogs deserve to be shot!!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.12.2006, 01:54 PM   #1
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
I've just come back from dining at a restaurant, where I almost got into a fight with some fucking skinhead farm boy redneck fuckbags.

I was sitting at a table and they were all telling eachother racist jokes, and being unfriendly to the people around them. Then one of them proudly told a story about a couple he knew. Apparently they were both caucasians and their kid was coloured. So fucking what? He then went on to say that the wife (whore) must have cheated on her husband with a nigger (those were his exact words) and he wasn't shy in shouting it out loud, so that everyone could hear it. I got up halfway through my meal after loosing my appetite, and walked out giving the cunts who were all still laughing a dirty look. I was waiting for one of them to say something, and I swear that I'd kick the shit out of him right there and then.
Can't stand people with the IQ of a fucking wood worm. When things like this spoil my evening, I feel like getting myself an army and wipe macho racist cunts like that, of the planet!
Completely ruined my day.
I'm now sitting in my hotel room contemplating on whether I should go back and trash the lot of them with a blunt instrument...
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 01:57 PM   #2
Bastian
bad moon rising

Bastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's assesBastian kicks all y'all's asses
I feel the same when I meet people like that. All nazis should be kicked in the teeth! They're the scum of the Earth.
Bastian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 01:58 PM   #3
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
shoot the fuckers.

i hate skinheads and racists. where are you now? (when you say youre in a hotel)
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 02:00 PM   #4
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
where abouts are you toko? sorry to hear about that man. my advice is not to let it ruin your night even though it probably has.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 02:01 PM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
that's fucked up

my experience with dutch racism was more awkward (you're in holland, right?). i met this dude who played for the ajax juvenile team, nice guy, friendly, very cool, one day we get drunk he starts talking about "nigger bitches" in his country, by which he mean dutch girls who like black guys i guess, and i'm like "what the fuck man? are you on crack?" funny thing is another time he was drunk he got weepy eyed about not living like a good christian. wtf is up?

anyway, about racist motherfuckers, i'm not sure kicking their ass would make them less racists-- ignorance is often the source, and how the fuck do you deal with that? i have no fucking idea...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 02:09 PM   #6
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
The world is full of cunts like that. Thick wooden planks, is what they are!!
When the next great war arrives, I'll be armed to the teeth, ready for action. Snipe the lot of them!
Old 12.12.2006, 02:11 PM   #7
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Like we used to say in my teen militancy in a communist party:
'No reasoning with them but just kicks in the face!'

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 02:16 PM   #8
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
last month i saw this skinhead asshole thats about 17 yrs old beat up a 12 yr old kid because he was english

yep. dutch people are total assholes, they hate english people. and just the english language
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 02:16 PM   #9
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Like we used to say in my teen militancy in a comunist party:

communist? oh man, you DO have your scary side. well, at least italian communism gave birth to the slow foods movement.

yes! slow foods!! now we're talking...
Old 12.12.2006, 02:18 PM   #10
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
communist? oh man, you DO have your scary side. well, at least italian communism gave birth to the slow foods movement.

yes! slow foods!! now we're talking...
Actually,i'm not talking about the italian 'communist' party but then.............

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 02:20 PM   #11
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

oh. "a" communist party. unspecified. i see.

but slow foods!! oh yummy...
Old 12.12.2006, 04:00 PM   #12
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Just got back from the restaurant. I forgot to pay them for my meal before I stormed out. The twats were gone by the time I got back,
but I could still feel the tension. Had a chat with the owner, and apparently it got worse after I left.
The police were called in to sort it out. Cunts!
Old 12.12.2006, 04:01 PM   #13
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
When the next great war arrives, I'll be armed to the teeth, ready for action. Snipe the lot of them!

hell yeah, duder
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 04:11 PM   #14
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
I can't stand racist people. There's this kid in the section at my school who is always jumps at the chance to bash every race except Caucasians. Yet when you call him a racist he totally denies it.

I'm sorry you had to listen to that crap Tokolosh.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 05:25 PM   #15
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I was at break once on this job I had and these two new guys who were friends with each other were out with the rest of us smoking cigarettes. They started talking and laughing rather loudly about their history of torturing cats and were planning aloud what they were gonna do to this other cat, one supposed, sometime soon. I muttered some stuff under my breath at them that they didn't hear, so I grumbled again even louder, but they still didn't hear me over their jovial celebration of causing little animals pain. I felt like everyone within earshot of this converstation must surely be thinking along with me that these are two very weird fuckers and something should be said. I got up from smoking (probably my second cig...I was sitting on some steps) ,and when I did so, I told them that I didn't appreciate having to hear them talking about torturing pets and animals. The one guy who was the taller of the two (taller than me) got up in my face about it, and some more words were exchanged, but just as the confrontation may have escalated, the manager came downstairs to the door to let us know breaktime was over with. The cool thing is neither one of them ever showed up to work again after that. At one point, I did overextend myself and tell them that they couldn't work at that office and that I would see to it, so maybe that's why they didn't come back. Gladly, it didn't turn into a whole situation.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 05:38 PM   #16
DemonBox
the end of the ugly

DemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Like we used to say in my teen militancy in a communist party:

Yeah.

I'm sorry to hear that Tokolosh, I grew up with shitheads like that, but things have improved now, now that I've moved to bigger city. Of course there are rasict jerks here too, but I don't meet them in class everyday.
DemonBox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 06:10 PM   #17
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
that's fucked up

my experience with dutch racism was more awkward (you're in holland, right?). i met this dude who played for the ajax juvenile team, nice guy, friendly, very cool, one day we get drunk he starts talking about "nigger bitches" in his country, by which he mean dutch girls who like black guys i guess, and i'm like "what the fuck man? are you on crack?" funny thing is another time he was drunk he got weepy eyed about not living like a good christian. wtf is up?

anyway, about racist motherfuckers, i'm not sure kicking their ass would make them less racists-- ignorance is often the source, and how the fuck do you deal with that? i have no fucking idea...

man...don't even get me started on zwarte piet.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 06:13 PM   #18
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
you're a good person. had it been me, i would've been all in their asses (no homo).

i got called a "fucking nigger" by someone earlier this year, and the only reason i didn't seriously hurt this guy is because he's about 80 years old and damn near dead anyways. instead of hitting him, i spit in his face. a week later (in a completely unrelated incident), his apartment burned up and he barely lived.

i'm generally well tempered, but when it comes to that kind of shit, i tend to fly off the handle.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 07:02 PM   #19
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Racism runs riot in my school. It seems to be the norm. I was labelled a 'sympathiser' once after defending Jews in a history class?

I have a heard a moronic bastard say 'I hate the way Americans talk' in a thick, drawling scouse accent, his voice dripping with idiocy. Imagine it.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 07:20 PM   #20
golden child
expwy. to yr skull

golden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's asses
wow man, you are SOPHISTICATED and PROGRESSIVE.

pff

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth