Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page "Why I hate living in Kentucky" - by Josh Yeary
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.08.2008, 05:39 PM   #41
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
OK OKie.

i forgot to answer this! sorry--

i was saying "eat your heart" out cos i'm not miserable like you'd want me to

iggy sez hello

yes. i sit around all day long wishing misery upon you.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2008, 05:41 PM   #42
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgun
yes. i sit around all day long wishing misery upon you.

i know.

you getting paid for that?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2008, 05:46 PM   #43
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i know.

you getting paid for that?

if only! i'd be rich!
Old 02.08.2008, 05:48 PM   #44
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgun
if only! i'd be rich!

that's karma, baby, karma.

stew in it
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2008, 05:50 PM   #45
girlgun
invito al cielo

Quote:
that's karma, baby, karma.

stew in it

i'm actually not mean. just rotten. and absolutely not vengeful, but i can hold a grude like crazy!

that's really all anyone needs to know about me.

on that note... i have food to eat, a gym to hit, a shower to take and whiskey to drink.

so long! may you have a misery free evening!
Old 02.08.2008, 05:55 PM   #46
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
I told Mr. Afterthefact time and time again that he should move back. Hell, I would love it and help him whenever he wanted. I remember telling him to give the place he's at a shot contrary to his instinct, and he did and he liked(s) it. But, it appears that it has run its course, save for a cool section of the city and an above par record shop, I understand his predicament. So, Josh when are you going to do it? You know there are plenty of cool things going on here and more importantly your people are here. Damnit, come hang with me and disgruntled youth while we have pissing contests about music, art, life, you know the goods and bad. Also, there are good chances of spinning records and downing a guiness or eight.

All these things happens everywhere, but I suppose its the people they happen with and the enviroment that one is in while these things are happening. All in all Josh, you know you are both welcome and missed here in Lexington. Tosser.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2008, 06:42 PM   #47
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RdTv
I told Mr. Afterthefact time and time again that he should move back. Hell, I would love it and help him whenever he wanted. I remember telling him to give the place he's at a shot contrary to his instinct, and he did and he liked(s) it. But, it appears that it has run its course, save for a cool section of the city and an above par record shop, I understand his predicament. So, Josh when are you going to do it? You know there are plenty of cool things going on here and more importantly your people are here. Damnit, come hang with me and disgruntled youth while we have pissing contests about music, art, life, you know the goods and bad. Also, there are good chances of spinning records and downing a guiness or eight.

All these things happens everywhere, but I suppose its the people they happen with and the enviroment that one is in while these things are happening. All in all Josh, you know you are both welcome and missed here in Lexington. Tosser.

I want to. I NEED to. But we have to sell this god-forsaken condo first. Then all should be well. My only other fear is that I will have to come back to Auto Trim, but you have to take the good with the bad sometimes.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2008, 06:46 PM   #48
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
that was aimed at the oakies.

oakies makes it sound like yr talking to more than one person.

I can't be held responsible for everything that my wife says!

hell, I didn't even post in this thread until now. if I would have, I would have said: there are idiots everywhere.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.08.2008, 06:49 PM   #49
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
he moved away from lexington and regrets it, i belive.

Exactly. I like Kentucky for the part that I grew up in and know so well, but now that I live away from Lexington, the only inkling of goodness here is now over an hour away.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth