Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.27.2015, 12:05 PM   #38521
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Gimple
this is db on another account, lost password -

what the utter fuck?

you cant actually be serious?

if you dont throw that stuff away then you're an absolute idiot. seriously what the fuck man?

it will make you SICK rather than well. what the hell convinced you otherwise?

no disrespect meant here, just voicing a thought, but at times i wonder if plips might be a sock puppet playing us for his own entertainment. the long con.

i'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt than err on the side of cruelty, but damn.

i had to google jenkem. i can't stop laughing now.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2015, 04:42 PM   #38522
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
i can prepare for a job again.

Be sure to mention "jenkem fermenting" as a special skill.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.29.2015, 08:02 AM   #38523
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses

Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.29.2015, 03:00 PM   #38524
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
i just stumble upon cool gif

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.29.2015, 06:32 PM   #38525
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
sooo, my roommate moved out.
she didn't let the landlord know and she still has a key to the flat + locked the room she lived in. landlord came by yesterday to tell me she owes him over a grand. gave me a nice lil letter. is it an asshole move to send it to her parents? cause she changed her number and i don't know where she went.
i don't want to be stuck paying her debt. and I don't want to get kicked out.
not now! i just signed up for my BA thesis. I have stuff to do.
I SO want to punch her in the vagina.
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.29.2015, 07:57 PM   #38526
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
I SO want to punch her in the vagina.

Sounds kinky, tell us more.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.29.2015, 08:00 PM   #38527
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
jenkem is a hoax no? Only can find a single BBC reference and even that seems possibly bullshit (pun intended)

Old 05.03.2015, 11:06 AM   #38528
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Spent a unbelievable evening with the family sitting around a backyard fire. Everyone cleared out about 10:45 pm, just before Mayweather Pacquiao started.

Via the power of Twitter, I found a youtube stream of two guys doing their own blow by blow of the fight. My wife and I listened to these two guys describe the fight in real time while keeping up via (me) on twitter (her) on facebook.

It was amazing to see how many people were watching from around the world. Here in our city, hundreds gathered outside a Buffalo Wild Wings to watch through the window......BWW was at capacity and they weren't allowing anyone else inside. Another similar scene in New York where hundreds stopped in the street to watch through someones window.

The millions in the Philippines was something to see:

No regrets not spending the $100 to view the event, but listening to two guys describe the fight and watching the world via social media was a nice experience!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2015, 12:19 PM   #38529
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Mayweather is the most boring fighter in the sport but he is undefeated for a reason. He is a mathematical fighter, counts punches, good defense to reduce the opponents opportunities for punches.. dude can't read but he can count money yo

Old 05.03.2015, 12:55 PM   #38530
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Mayweather is the most boring fighter in the sport but he is undefeated for a reason. He is a mathematical fighter, counts punches, good defense to reduce the opponents opportunities for punches.. dude can't read but he can count money yo

nice.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2015, 02:09 PM   #38531
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah such friends is exactly right. He figured out Manny and won the math later in the rounds.

I still hate him.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2015, 02:13 PM   #38532
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses

Old 05.03.2015, 04:33 PM   #38533
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Yeah such friends is exactly right. He figured out Manny and won the math later in the rounds.

I still hate him.
Every body does, im neutral. I just don't particularly like his boring style..
In regards to his ethical issues, well its boxing, not exactly renowned for its scrupulous morals..

Ill say this, i seen Mayweather fights that i disagreed with the decision and clearly the other guy won BUT last night it was clear as day that Floyd beat Manny fair and square. All those fakes,jukes, and holds didn't let Manny get into any kind of rhythm. It was boring to watch but clearly Mayweather never cared about aesthetics rather just counting punches and counting money.

Old 05.03.2015, 08:51 PM   #38534
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i finally have my own fucking laptop. hallelujah.
Old 05.03.2015, 11:22 PM   #38535
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i finally have my own fucking laptop. hallelujah.

YES. very good. please post more often.
Old 05.04.2015, 09:21 AM   #38536
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Back from vacation. delicious. butter keef, honeycomb, strawberry cough, hybrid hand-rolls, HellsAngels OG, Girl Scout Cookie, Kush Cleaner, lollipops, hash chocolate bars,

awesome. Living the FREEDOM. Hit two separate speakeasy's/member's clubs, where you can smoke as you please. one was seedy one was more like a cool bar, but both were fun and liberating.

If anyone is ever in Trinidad Colorado, hit up the Peaceful Herbs dispensary. Nicest people and quality products
Old 05.04.2015, 11:11 AM   #38537
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
I loved those old DC Jerry Lewis comic books when I was a kid, but I think I'd appreciate them a little more now as an adult. I think this is some subtly funny stuff. "I made it with a beard..." ?? And, of course, if the test of a gifted cartoonist is in the rendering of the female figure, then Mort Drucker passes with flying colors!

Old 05.04.2015, 05:16 PM   #38538
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost

I still hate him.

It wasn't much of a fight......but we can all agree there was at least one knock out that night:

WELCOME BACK ROB......post some pics!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2015, 07:50 PM   #38539
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Surprisingly that was one of Mayweather's most convincing wins.. usually the opponent land enough punches to.keep it close and controversial.

Old 05.04.2015, 07:55 PM   #38540
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
YES. very good. please post more often.

yeah ive had the last two days off and tomorrow, had a crazy week or so just now but i can relax a bit. this is a borrowed laptop till i get my own and holy shit is it nice to be able to lay in bed and write.
1427182718771917192419251926 1927 192819291930193719772027 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth