Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Lee and Thurston in town....and I'm an idiot!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.24.2007, 03:39 AM   #1
opus56
empty page

opus56 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Right, Feel free to backhand me once you've read this....So I finish work at 5pm on Wednesday walking down Bothwell Street next to habitat (Glasgow, sorry know most guys wont know where these places are) with all the other office drones and who walks past?!?! None other than Lee Ranaldo, took me about 20 seconds to settle into my brain and comprehend the details. So then I decide that I have to say hi...I mean I've loved SY since I was about 14 (when dirty came out to put you in the pic)..So I turn round and quickly walk after him, followed him up the road only to see him disappearing into swanky restaurant/hotel. Disappointed I missed my chance I continue up the road to Sauchiehall St and who do I see leaning against a car talking to some dude...Thurston!!!!!!
Now heres when things go bad, Instead of stopping to at least shake the mans hand my poor shy self continues to walk past him....Saying nothing. Once I got to the top of the road I decided to turn back but he was gone...What a complete fool I am eh?!?
opus56 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.24.2007, 01:32 PM   #2
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
I had a chance to talk to Lee at a Text Of Light show, and I froze up...I feel your pain.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth