Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What The Fuck Are You Beating?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.20.2012, 11:38 AM   #1
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
An egg?

The System?

Your Meat?

A suspicious looking minority?
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.20.2012, 11:40 AM   #2
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I thought I was quite clear.

Hngggggg. O god again.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.20.2012, 11:45 AM   #3
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
As a suspicious looking minority, I take offense to that.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2012, 02:41 PM   #4
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses

Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2012, 03:12 PM   #5
Dude McDude
bad moon rising

Dude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's assesDude McDude kicks all y'all's asses
off every now and then.

the colony of unlimited power will pass a despot of hardly any man
Dude McDude is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2012, 04:23 PM   #6
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
sometimes in the morning when i wake up
i fight with the hole world
also everthing is now world wide with internet and live reports all over

i fight for the childeren that are humantraffic and sold to sex tourist
and then i fight for long distance abuse, vulnerable people with not much brain that are drawn into populism or hate non-sense

then the politicians who forever gonna sleep when the water is beeing polluted and the forest are cut down

then the financial systems that seem to live from humantraffic money

then i want the weapon industry to shut down, then shutdown the army, then shut down the nucliar installations and then stop the overpopulation

those things i fight with in my head
serious problems for the future

and if i was born in 2500
i would like a clean planet free from brainwashed baboons and militairy power dictatures with no over population

that is the thing i would do for a better future
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2012, 04:27 PM   #7
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
testing on animals and zoo's i'm against that too
humans playing god
tube baby's and other experiments on humans
+ media subliminal influencing for the low and midbrains
Old 01.22.2012, 10:21 PM   #8
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
sometimes in the morning when i wake up
i fight with the hole world
also everthing is now world wide with internet and live reports all over

i fight for the childeren that are humantraffic and sold to sex tourist
and then i fight for long distance abuse, vulnerable people with not much brain that are drawn into populism or hate non-sense

then the politicians who forever gonna sleep when the water is beeing polluted and the forest are cut down

then the financial systems that seem to live from humantraffic money

then i want the weapon industry to shut down, then shutdown the army, then shut down the nucliar installations and then stop the overpopulation

those things i fight with in my head
serious problems for the future

and if i was born in 2500
i would like a clean planet free from brainwashed baboons and militairy power dictatures with no over population

that is the thing i would do for a better future

for christ sake get a sense of humor!

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2012, 11:43 AM   #9
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
for christ sake get a sense of humor!
ok then
the thing i'm beating is that my penis doesn't get into a vagina
i can't be more honest than that
Old 01.23.2012, 12:33 PM   #10
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
ok then

less weed, more hookers, maybe?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2012, 12:59 PM   #11
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
The system, but it started it.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2012, 01:23 PM   #12
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
ok then

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2012, 05:53 PM   #13
gast30
invito al cielo

you can all laugh now
soon will come the day i have the girls of my dreams
and you will be nothing more then a pushedout sigarette ppfffffff
Old 01.23.2012, 08:09 PM   #14
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
There's only one way I can take it....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2012, 09:28 PM   #15
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
beating up myself over the double catastrophe of both Ravens and 49erz getting clowned out.. at least they were about the fairest losses I've ever seen in football, but it still hurts, the 9erz a bit less, but I am bout it for Baltimore, I been telling folks they were gonna make the Bowl since September

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.24.2012, 12:20 AM   #16
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
you can all laugh now
soon will come the day i have the girls of my dreams
and you will be nothing more then a pushedout sigarette ppfffffff
Yes, youngling, you can have all of this and more; but first, you must bring me more a*beams. Once knit, I shall raise Our Lord and Savior of Time's Fabric.
Old 01.24.2012, 12:21 AM   #17
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Remember me, gast. Remember me after The Changing Åscensçiøn.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth