Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Thoughts on the announcement of the split of Girls Aloud
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.26.2013, 02:24 AM   #1
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
It's no surprise, but it still makes me feel a little unhappy.
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2013, 02:47 PM   #2
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Cheryl gave the game away yonks ago. They're leaving a legacy that can only really be matched by the mighty Pet Shop Boys in the modern pop era (in terms of UK pop at least). They were the group that, for me, stopped British pop being a crap simulacrum of American versions (with deference to the Barlow/ Take That machine). In short, our nation's saving grace. The signs were that they were only going to go into a 'ballad' type late period, so we're as well they left us with the best pop song of the century so far and plenty of other things.

In other (bizarre) news, original line-up Sugababes (not going under the name of Sugababes) appear to be slowly reforming. Exciting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth