Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page First "moderator-like action" ever by chabib?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.18.2008, 02:46 PM   #61
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
You two brats are messing around again in one of my threads???
Get out of here and go fighting in the garden, in the (quick)sandbox, preferably!!!

I blame !@#!$!!%!@!@#!.

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.18.2008, 02:50 PM   #62
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly

I blame !@#!$!!%!@!@#!.

typical behavior of a sumiso cornudo

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.18.2008, 03:15 PM   #63
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
I've just gone onto delected scenes forgotten dreams, and there is stuff on there that was released on Archive about a week ago. I love that blog for the out-of-print and rare stuff it posts, but to put something up when it's barely been on sale five miniutes is just... well, crap. It's like standing outside a corner shop handing out leaflets on how to shoplift stuff from inside. How someone can run a blog that suggests they are a music lover, and then show such contempt for artists and labels just beats me. If that guy gets shut down, he deserves it.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2008, 06:38 AM   #64
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
ok, talk about getting shot down in flames for opening my mouth...

i download shit... i buy same shit... i support music but i want to advance my knowledge...

its the fucking 21st century, its not 1970 anymore..... mp3s and the like are just todays form of the copied cassette. it has always happened. all of this "death of the record shop" to me is all bullshit, its all media hype. its all knee jerk response to something that governments dont quite understand but are not willing to admit that they dont understand. im sorry if porky and rob missed my points.... i download, in support the artists i download by going out and buying their stuff!!! its all about responsibility and at the end of the day thats up to the consumer so if you dont like downloading then dont do it, plain and simple.........

also, its your consumer right to make one copy of any cd, dvd, video, for yourself...... thats is legal! its a right to make back ups!
Old 01.19.2008, 06:42 AM   #65
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
i also think people coming out and saying I DONT BUY MUSIC ANYMORE, I JUST DOWNLOAD, WHATS THE POINT IN PAYING WHEN I CAN GET IT FOR FREE are missing the point entirely. thats abusing the situation. yeah, its their choice but thats leeching off the people. i mean everyone had someoone in their school who (im talking to the +25 year olds) had every album ever on copied tape and yet knew more about music than anyone else, it didnt sit right with you when you saved for weeks to go out and buy albums with yr pocket money.

yknow, soon we will have a ban on discos/ niteclubs because the music can be recorded on to portable digital recorders and immetiatly transmitted to another niteclub 1000s of miles away to a guy who just stands there and calls himself a dj! the bootleg disco..... man thats an idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth