Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Some black people do deserve racist jokes
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.20.2006, 12:23 PM   #81
wax
the destroyed room

wax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
i'm not saying that the sole reason for their actions is because of the what has happened over the course of about 500 years. but know that it does play a, possibly subconscious, part. since the inception of the black male, we have been dominated and made to feel less than human, so it makes sense that "we" (not meant to be all inclusive) feel the need to bring down another group to an even lower level of humanity to make ourselves feel dominant in some way. i'm not excusing it, but there are deeper reasons for these assholish actions other than just being a "cunt".

when it boils down to it, though, for every white cat that says "dude! you're a fucking faggot! you suck cocks!" there's a black dude who says "that nigga's gay and fucks other fags". it's possible that there are different reasons for each of these groups to say these things, but they both do it and that's fucked up.

nope.
totaly disagree.
the past...... as in the past before you were born and even in this case, before your parents were born should have no effect on your actions. its not passed down in your blood.
america has a very different story to the uk on this kind of topic, so just remember we are talking about london here. these kids grandads were not slaves.
i think you are so completely wrong to even begin to pull that crap about the kind of kids i went to school with. there were white, black, brown, yellow and fucking purple bastards in my school. the black kids were no worse than the others but they were certianly as bad. im glad you wernet a teacher there or yd be excusing kids with a certian colour skin and punishing the rest. you would if you acted moraly on the beliefs you are displaying here. and that is plain fucking racism.
wax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.20.2006, 08:38 PM   #82
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wax
nope.
totaly disagree.
the past...... as in the past before you were born and even in this case, before your parents were born should have no effect on your actions. its not passed down in your blood.
america has a very different story to the uk on this kind of topic, so just remember we are talking about london here. these kids grandads were not slaves.
i think you are so completely wrong to even begin to pull that crap about the kind of kids i went to school with. there were white, black, brown, yellow and fucking purple bastards in my school. the black kids were no worse than the others but they were certianly as bad. im glad you wernet a teacher there or yd be excusing kids with a certian colour skin and punishing the rest. you would if you acted moraly on the beliefs you are displaying here. and that is plain fucking racism.

i never said that any of that shit was excusable. quite the opposite, i said that regardless of their color, the shit that they were saying was wrong. and no, the negative experiences of aren't passed down in blood and dna and all that good stuff, but parents and grandparents do pass down stories and experiences to the younger generation so the same shit doesn't happen again. often times, these things leave a sour taste in younger people's mouths and they project it onto they see fit (ie, the unwarranted use of the word "faggot" or "gay" with negative a connotation). my fault for not realizing that he wasn't speaking about the US, but understand that the differences in the condition of black folks in the UK and the US aren't that different. and just because their grandparents and great grandparents weren't slaves doesn't mean they haven't experienced some prejudice as a result of their skin color.

again, every race has dickheads, and it's never excusable to say things like these guys did, and it's never excusable to make racist jokes as a response.

ps. i'm a music education major and i've taught before. watch out for evil racist teacher who favors his black students over all the others! does he favor the darker skinned students or the lighter skinned students? tune in next time for another episode of evil racist teacher!!!

and i *can't* be racist. i play in a band with three white dudes. doesn't that count for something?

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.20.2006, 08:53 PM   #83
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wax
nope.
totaly disagree.

man you clearly have no understanding of human psychology.

please take a course in family system theory and learn about the transgenerational nature of dysfunction, and how family dysfunctions get projected into society as a whole.

i will say i haven't even read your whole post, but i can tell you that your initial assumptions are patently wrong when you say "the past is the past".

i know you may not have the time to get yourself schooled in this, but maybe you'll find time to read a short primer before you regale us with your authoritative views

http://www.familysystemstheory.com/ourhistory.html

really, i'm not joking, read that.... it doesn't offer "excuses", it only explains how personal problems (rape, beatings, torture, abuse) have a way to live on
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2006, 03:54 AM   #84
wax
the destroyed room

wax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
man you clearly have no understanding of human psychology.

please take a course in family system theory and learn about the transgenerational nature of dysfunction, and how family dysfunctions get projected into society as a whole.

i will say i haven't even read your whole post, but i can tell you that your initial assumptions are patently wrong when you say "the past is the past".

i know you may not have the time to get yourself schooled in this, but maybe you'll find time to read a short primer before you regale us with your authoritative views

http://www.familysystemstheory.com/ourhistory.html

really, i'm not joking, read that.... it doesn't offer "excuses", it only explains how personal problems (rape, beatings, torture, abuse) have a way to live on

fair enough. my understanding of human psychology could do with some brushing up. i read the piece and you are right.
i still dont believe it should be used as an excuse.
when do people have to start taking responsibility for their actions?
theres always a reason for everything and it doesnt excuse anything if you are an adult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
val-holla-ing][/b]i never said that any of that shit was excusable. quite the opposite, i said that regardless of their color, the shit that they were saying was wrong. and no, the negative experiences of aren't passed down in blood and dna and all that good stuff, but parents and grandparents do pass down stories and experiences to the younger generation so the same shit doesn't happen again. often times, these things leave a sour taste in younger people's mouths and they project it onto they see fit (ie, the unwarranted use of the word "faggot" or "gay" with negative a connotation). my fault for not realizing that he wasn't speaking about the US, but understand that the differences in the condition of black folks in the UK and the US aren't that different. and just because their grandparents and great grandparents weren't slaves doesn't mean they haven't experienced some prejudice as a result of their skin color.

again, every race has dickheads, and it's never excusable to say things like these guys did, and it's never excusable to make racist jokes as a response.

ps. i'm a music education major and i've taught before. watch out for evil racist teacher who favors his black students over all the others! does he favor the darker skinned students or the lighter skinned students? tune in next time for another episode of evil racist teacher!!!

and i *can't* be racist. i play in a band with three white dudes. doesn't that count for something?

ok then. you never actualy said that it was excusable, but it certainly sounded like it. i shouldny have said you were a racists as you are probably not. i was trying to make a point whilste i was drunk, which is not the best time to do it as i get a bit carried away/aggressive and dont really think thru what im saying. then its there to be quoted.
oh well.
i still disagree with the first half of your post to a large extent. i think the the family system theory sounds like it may have alot more to do with the point you are trying to make than the reasons you are giving. and i can tell you, in my city, i experience a fair bit of prejudice as a result of my white skin. its not a one sided thing at all. i get off the bus at the wrong stop and this white boys getting a kicking.
wax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2006, 01:36 PM   #85
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wax
fair enough. my understanding of human psychology could do with some brushing up. i read the piece and you are right.
i still dont believe it should be used as an excuse.
when do people have to start taking responsibility for their actions?
theres always a reason for everything and it doesnt excuse anything if you are an adult.

yes you are right, the problem however is that people who grow in dysfunctional sytuations never become emotionally adults, unless they are treated-- people get stuck in a childhood scenario when the trauma occurred. when you submit a population to constant and overwhelming abuse, the damage is going to carry on for generations.

of course this is no excuse for people to behave like assholes, but trying to pin things strictly on the individual without realizing that 90% of the human mind is unconscious, is not going to yield very good results.

compulsitivy is a transmittable disease, and it should be treated as such. unfortunately as a society we don't know very well how to deal with it-- we keep assigning blame and submitting people to various punishments without eliminating the root cause. so the show will go on.
Old 12.04.2006, 01:46 PM   #86
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
whats the difference between a black guy and a bucket of shit?

the bucket!!!
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.04.2006, 02:07 PM   #87
Pacafeliz
little trouble girl

Pacafeliz is a splendid one to beholdPacafeliz is a splendid one to beholdPacafeliz is a splendid one to beholdPacafeliz is a splendid one to beholdPacafeliz is a splendid one to beholdPacafeliz is a splendid one to beholdPacafeliz is a splendid one to beholdPacafeliz is a splendid one to behold
m'kay...
now that we've got this topic covered why don't we talk about:
- abortion
- gay marriage
- communism
- religion
- football/soccer ... oh and let's have some hooligans come over, too.

*sigh*

Pat.
Pacafeliz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.04.2006, 02:28 PM   #88
Isoflurane
bad moon rising

Isoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to behold
Black people don't deserve anything for being black.
Being Black has nothing to do with being loud and obnoxious or homophobic.
I know quite a few loudmouth obnoxious homos.
Sounds like someone is a closet racist.
Damn black people.
Old 12.04.2006, 04:39 PM   #89
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
i got neg rep from svage clone for the other post, you know i was just kidding
Old 12.04.2006, 04:41 PM   #90
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I didn't think you were serious, but that doesn't mean it was a quality post.

I was feeling a little squirrely this morning I guess. I'm not usually so casual with the neg rep.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.04.2006, 04:43 PM   #91
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

it took like 100 points anyways so it doesnt matter, its amazing how much jokes i can think of that have m&m's and 50 cent in them, yesterday i made a whole bunch
Old 12.04.2006, 04:45 PM   #92
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

neg rep? no!!! we must publicly humiliate rather than hide in the shadows!

and by the way why are we keeping this turd alive? it's one of the worst threads evers, i'm sure it was not intended that way in the origin, but there you go, chaos has a way of taking over small turds and making them endless
Old 12.04.2006, 04:46 PM   #93
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

and by the way why are we keeping this turd alive? it's one of the worst threads evers, i'm sure it was not intended that way in the origin, but there you go, chaos has a way of taking over small turds and making them endless

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.04.2006, 04:49 PM   #94
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Since i started it,i stopped having my asian neighbour round for coffee and cake and i'm currently dismembering the corpse of an african-looking tube passenger.I still didn't get neg repped by Clone though.Strange world.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.04.2006, 04:51 PM   #95
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I didn't neg rep you because you told me you were going to eat that corpse, and as I hate wastefulness, I saw this as respectable.
Old 12.04.2006, 04:58 PM   #96
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
I hope that you will be able understand that i have to share the already minuscule feezer with 3 other people and you'll spare me just for this one time.

Old 12.04.2006, 04:59 PM   #97
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Get a dehydrator and make some delicious jerky!
Old 12.04.2006, 05:01 PM   #98
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Racist.

Old 12.04.2006, 05:01 PM   #99
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
I hope that you will be able understand that i have to share the already minuscule feezer with 3 other people and you'll spare me just for this one time.

porkie! can i come over for dinner?

by the way

on the subject of racism, i was googling "mickey mouse" for the book recommendation thread (ha!) and i came across this shit...

manggg!!

there, i just made this thread even worse

but there you go.

(can it die now, please? can it??)
Old 12.04.2006, 05:04 PM   #100
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, let it die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth