Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What car do you drive?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.28.2008, 03:03 PM   #101
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
that guy probably drives the single most polluting vehicle in his county!!!!! some old Piece of shit with no exhaust muffler and oil burning constantly.

I love bicycles. I need a bicycle again. (I had one which got stolen from my house during a burglary)

when I was 13-18 I had a red schwinn ten speed, and it was nigh indestructible. I would ride that shit everywhere, ramp it, jump over bayous with it, race other kids and shit. I must have patched the inner tubes at least 10 times. It was a mighty mighty bike. I once rode with no hands at all from my house to the library, about 2.5 miles away, making all the turns and shit.
Old 05.28.2008, 03:57 PM   #102
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
2001 toyota corolla.
✌➬ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2008, 04:16 PM   #103
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
well ok i could if i wanted to really get a car but i really dont have any use for it and like you say i can afford more if i dont have one. i know for some people they are a nesseccity but for me i just dont have the need. i suppose its like phones, i dont have the need to get an amazing, does everything, super expensive mobile because really its just a phone and it wouldnt make any difference to my life and my friends would still be able to text and call me the same as now.

Yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to come across like a prick there. And I'm totally on board with the phone thing. I've had the same piece of crap Nokia bog-standard 0 megapixel for 5 or 6 years now, and it's fine for my purposes. I spend about a fiver on credit a month and that's fine for me.

My housemate got a car recently, and he's very quickly fallen into the trap of those little five-minute drives down to the shops/ dropping people off places... it takes a lot of will-power to not give in to the temptation, and I'd much rather the temptation simply wasn't there. The cost soon clocks up. The only problem is it limits my local gig ability - there are a few little towns nearby that I simply can't play due to rubbish public transport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2008, 04:26 PM   #104
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
you didnt come accross as a prick^

i know what you mean about the 5 minutes to the shops thing. many people i know do that and it annoys the hell out of me.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2008, 04:27 PM   #105
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
In L.A. is a necessity to do the 5 minute thing.
✌➬ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2008, 04:41 PM   #106
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
2001 Dodge Ram Magnum V8 - 120,000 miles and counting......

I have 127 thou and counting on the Camry
Old 05.28.2008, 04:46 PM   #107
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
1999 Pontiac Grand Am GT2 Looks similar to this...

Old 05.28.2008, 04:47 PM   #108
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
you didnt come accross as a prick^

i know what you mean about the 5 minutes to the shops thing. many people i know do that and it annoys the hell out of me.

There is a primary school at the end of my road. It is not a long road. It take me, literally*, 2 minutes and 30 seconds to walk down. There is a woman, who is fat, who lives approximately 45 seconds up the road, who EVERY SINGLE MORNING drives her children, who are fat and about 7 or 8, to this school. Every time I see her I feel so very sorry for her children. It must take her a good 3 minutes longer to do it like that than just send them to walk on their own. I can understand that some people think it's quicker to drive everywhere, but she'll sit in the traffic near the bottom of the road with her little 'uns in the back rather than walk the fuckers.

I just want her stabbed and her children taken into care. Seriously.

*I get very annoyed by people using the word 'literally' as an intensifier - so this is a proviso that I do really mean literally. Incidentally, someone at work recently said "They were tearing their hair out, literally!" to which I said "But they weren't literally tearing their hair out, were they?" and she said, "Yeah, they were literally tearing their hair out". I pointed out again that they weren't actually, physically, with their actual hands, tearing their hair out" and she said, "No, they were literally tearing their hair out". Now everytime I talk to her I amuse myself by saying "I'm literally standing here" and she looks confused. The irony being that, although I'm using the literally entirely superfluously, I am using it more correctly than she does. What a cunt [I am] eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2008, 04:56 PM   #109
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
*I get very annoyed by people using the word 'literally' as an intensifier - so this is a proviso that I do really mean literally. Incidentally, someone at work recently said "They were tearing their hair out, literally!" to which I said "But they weren't literally tearing their hair out, were they?" and she said, "Yeah, they were literally tearing their hair out". I pointed out again that they weren't actually, physically, with their actual hands, tearing their hair out" and she said, "No, they were literally tearing their hair out". Now everytime I talk to her I amuse myself by saying "I'm literally standing here" and she looks confused. The irony being that, although I'm using the literally entirely superfluously, I am using it more correctly than she does. What a cunt [I am] eh?

Atari 2600 said sarramkrop was "literally" a cocksucker and that I was a figurative one.
I've been called worse.
Old 05.29.2008, 06:13 PM   #110
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
so yeah, i glanced the cars in last 2 pages. most i like and some a lot, but made me recall that in some issues i m still a child. some cars are like for adults and i -personally me, i stress that- would feel rediculous in one of them. i dont mean the jeeps and family cars or cars that dads are driving. i mean the more macho, or cool, or sexy cars.
so i dont know. although i m pacing towards 40 and i m not as short as people have implying here, i think i would look just silly in one of them cars. maybe im just not used to the such images of me. to widen this, similar thing happes to me with certain eyeglasses.
i dont think its sexuality issues, i ve come in terms with that.
rather than insecurity about your looks i think it has more to do with fearing to be perceived by others as pretentious or ostentatious.

that's normal and probably a good thing.
█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2008, 06:16 PM   #111
DNAINTHEDNA
stalker

DNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's asses
i dont drive i metroooooo

DNAINTHEDNA is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2008, 07:18 PM   #112
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
1989 Toyota Corolla, she purrrrrs. But the price of gas makes me think she won't be purring much longer.

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2008, 06:13 AM   #113
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
i take the subway but i have a car sitting in the garage at my mothers house

that car being a 78 nova that looks something like this one except it's a different colour

that's what you get when you total two cars in a year.
Old 05.30.2008, 06:32 AM   #114
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
man thats a beautiful colour for a car, If i had a car i'd want it to be that colour, or Burnt Orange.

I don't drive, don't have a license, don't ever intend to. ever.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.30.2008, 06:34 AM   #115
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
mine's expired

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth