Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page worst thing that's ever happened to you?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.24.2009, 06:22 PM   #101
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
My gradual emotional and physical breakdown over a three month period. Doctors gave me a variety of possibilities: migraines, fibromyalgia, lupus, MS. It turned out I was feeling the brunt of untreated panic disorder that had caught up with me.

Every day for three months I woke up feeling a third of a person. I
can't do it justice here, and I don't think I want to. Whenever I think
about that time, I almost stop breathing.
Old 09.25.2009, 01:18 AM   #102
sonicpixie
bad moon rising

sonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtiful_alan
My friend killing himself in front of me.
I started crying just typing that.

holy shit im so sorry thats so bad there just are no words.
how long ago was this? is anything helping u get over this in any way?
sonicpixie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2009, 01:19 AM   #103
sonicpixie
bad moon rising

sonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthebenn
My gradual emotional and physical breakdown over a three month period. Doctors gave me a variety of possibilities: migraines, fibromyalgia, lupus, MS. It turned out I was feeling the brunt of untreated panic disorder that had caught up with me.

Every day for three months I woke up feeling a third of a person. I
can't do it justice here, and I don't think I want to. Whenever I think
about that time, I almost stop breathing.

were they able to help u properly once they knew what it was?
Old 09.25.2009, 01:22 AM   #104
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
good lord.
Old 09.25.2009, 02:31 AM   #105
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicpixie
thats fucked up! yeah let me know the website if u find it.
he's on a lot of meds now but they dont seem to be helping at all.

Here's that site:
http://www.ssristories.com/index.php

it's all significant, but look towards the middle bottom at all of the "mothers that killed their children", a lot by stabbing too. I don't believe in demons or being possessed in the bible cense, but some of the stuff those meds do is the closest to it.

[edit]
this site is badass. Here's that story I was talking about I heard on the radio, where they were on the scene of a mother murdering her children and witnesses mentioning her taking meds and possibly stopping taking them..... then later, the story was never published..... BECAUSE, it would bring to light the fact that her meds were the leading factor in this heinous murder! I don't know how but the pharmachutical co.'s have a way of chocking the release of any prescription details pertaining to these murders for the press.

http://www.ssristories.com/show.php?item=3319

OJ Simpson was on a double dose of Prozac at the time of Murders (new news to me)
FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2009, 02:49 AM   #106
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
jesus

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2009, 01:50 PM   #107
sonicpixie
bad moon rising

bloody hell! surely though its difficult to tell if they wouldnt have lost the plot and killed people anyway without the meds? but if the meds are sposed to be helping them and then they end up killing people instead at the very least the meds arent working_____ scary shit anyhowz
Old 09.25.2009, 02:29 PM   #108
Katy
the destroyed room

Katy kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's assesKaty kicks all y'all's asses
December-January 2004/05. Went deeply bonkers and it coincided with the tsunami. Bad times.

My experience with risperidone was also a bad patch. A couple of hours after i first took it I was in the bathroom trying to brush my teeth when suddenly I found couldn't. Everything got heavy, I couldn't hold my toothbrush. I tripped down the stairs, stumbled down the hallway and collapsed on the kitchen floor mumbling "I'm dying" on the way down. Felt like my brain was melting, like gravity was pulling my head through the floor. Really did think I was dying. Maybe having a stroke or something. Not fun.
Katy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2009, 02:32 PM   #109
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
bloody hell! surely though its difficult to tell if they wouldnt have lost the plot and killed people anyway without the meds? but if the meds are sposed to be helping them and then they end up killing people instead at the very least the meds arent working_____ scary shit anyhowz

Well, the fact that they go from typically depressed mothers, to unconsciously stabbing their children and then themselves, sometimes 50+ times, would really lean towards the factor of some serious chemical imbalances (I would say) only possible by the introduction of these kinds of drugs.

Not to mention, lot's of these cases get off on SSRI defense.... meaning it's a known and accepted factor.
Old 09.25.2009, 02:34 PM   #110
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy
mumbling "I'm dying" on the way down. Felt like my brain was melting, like gravity was pulling my head through the floor. Really did think I was dying. Maybe having a stroke or something. Not fun.

i had what i'm pretty sure were a few seizures (not convulsive... absence type) awhile back. floatingslowly witnessed the first one. it was really scary. i think he thought it was scary too. i thought i was having a stroke.. i get you. ugh.

that by no means is the worst thing that has happened to me. emotional stuff always seems more painful than physical stuff.

this thread is too fucking sad.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2009, 02:35 PM   #111
sonicpixie
bad moon rising

holy shit. i was attempting to remain unconvinced but u kinda got me... thats messed up, the brain is so damn fragile
Old 09.25.2009, 02:39 PM   #112
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
i'm pretty sure i had a seizure from smoking a shitload of weed one time. it was fucking weird.
Old 09.25.2009, 07:00 PM   #113
Better_Than_Deux
children of satan

Better_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's asses
from weed???!??!

Better_Than_Deux is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2009, 08:13 PM   #114
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
were they able to help u properly once they knew what it was?

Once they told me what it was, and I looked at all the prescription options
I had...I decided to treat it myself. That's mainly through breathing and
relaxation techniques and daily doses of magnesium. Far cheaper--and far
safer--than pills pills pills.
Old 09.25.2009, 08:15 PM   #115
Satan
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Better_Than_Deux
from weed???!??!
either that or it was a coincidence

i'll go with coincidence since i'm pretty sure that weed does not cause seizures ever
Old 09.25.2009, 08:44 PM   #116
FreshChops
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
either that or it was a coincidence

i'll go with coincidence since i'm pretty sure that weed does not cause seizures ever

laced weed maybe?
Old 09.25.2009, 08:48 PM   #117
Satan
invito al cielo

i'm looking into this, apparently it probably had meth in it? whatever.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth