Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page lee solo albums
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.17.2008, 04:28 PM   #61
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunderbuss
That would be fantastic, so long as it's not a limited edition of 5 copies or something. Is it to be on Threelobed, by any chance? It'd be very cool if it was, as that would probably mean there would be a free CD copy for every purchaser, plus extra exclusive stuff for pre-orders.

To go off topic, I just have to gush for a moment about this year's Threelobed releases, if it wasn't enough to put out the amazing Cd boxset, they released some fantastic vinyl, that MV/ee, the Bardo Pond and the Jack Rose all come to mind immediately. I agree, that would be awesome if they were going to do the release.

they're running a crazy sale on the boxset right now. which reminds me, the Lee disc on the set is really fine stuff, no leftovers...prime material.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.17.2008, 05:49 PM   #62
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
which reminds me, the Lee disc on the set is really fine stuff, no leftovers...prime material.
That CD is really good. The piano piece with the audience background is fantastic.
The glacial release should have been a scoop for the sonic 2009 thread!
Nevermind I'm having some other surprise...
Moshe is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.17.2008, 05:56 PM   #63
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshe
I'm having some other surprise...

Old 12.17.2008, 07:35 PM   #64
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
Oh and download that 30 minute solo cassette piece from Lee's page on the website. It's fucking great!
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.17.2008, 09:19 PM   #65
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Earl Of Slander
Oh and download that 30 minute solo cassette piece from Lee's page on the website. It's fucking great!

it seriously is. i love this piece. i didn't know about this. i like how you can differentiate lee's and thurston's pieces.

deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth