Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page biggest turn ons ever
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.25.2011, 10:30 AM   #61
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
is it because they're not around or is it because they wear t-shirts instead of fake boobs? just curious really.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2011, 10:40 AM   #62
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
it's because either they're not around or they already have boyfriends.
now a chick with good taste in music AND fake boobs? i have yet to find one
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2011, 10:42 AM   #63
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by deflinus
now a chick with good taste in music AND fake boobs? i have yet to find one

good luck with that.

Old 02.25.2011, 10:45 AM   #64
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
it's the sheer insanity of my last statement that prevents it from being a serious one. just so you know
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2011, 11:11 AM   #65
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by deflinus
it's the sheer insanity of my last statement that prevents it from being a serious one. just so you know

yes.
but i'm sure there has to be at least one? i can't think of anyone.

Old 02.25.2011, 11:22 AM   #66
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
It must be difficult to find a girl with good taste in music since everyone settles for 'tolerates my taste in music'?

It is. Which is why the "knox" and the "aarrtsygrrl" and the "satan" and the "jennbenns". and the "anngelas" and the "nefelis" and all the sonic ladies are to be cherished and provided with morethantheir fill of orgasms
Old 02.25.2011, 01:08 PM   #67
knox
invito al cielo

I know a lot of women into music. I don't know, it sounds a bit strange to me.

Deborah Harry has fake tits?

Old 02.25.2011, 02:18 PM   #68
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
but are those women into music and men who like music?
Old 02.25.2011, 03:42 PM   #69
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
voice
eyes
nose
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2011, 04:50 PM   #70
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by afonso
Well, "retouched tits" — I don't think she's had implants.

Off the top of my head I can't think of anyone else.

Woud you consider Genesis P-Orridge a chick? Would you consider Courtney's taste in music "good"?

Yes, Courtney Love.
But it's hard to say if those implants are on or off now.

I think you mean Deborah had one of those "make my tits look like they're not 60 years old" surgeries. It doesn't count.

Old 02.25.2011, 04:52 PM   #71
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
but are those women into music and men who like music?

eh?

Old 02.25.2011, 11:52 PM   #72
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I really gotta stop posting at 2 AM half asleep
Old 02.26.2011, 07:03 AM   #73
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
There's loads of women out there who are into music. They're usually not into cunts or shouting about how cool their record collection is though. Also, there's a tendency when meeting 'the record geek' for women to back down from showing off about their interest and letting the geek have his (false) alpha moment.

Of course, this is compounded by the fact that record geeks are very often retards, and the fact that record geeks tend to think their narrow taste in music is comprehensive (NB - everyone has a narrow taste; it's the nature of things)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2011, 08:07 AM   #74
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
There's loads of women out there who are into music. They're usually not into cunts or shouting about how cool their record collection is though. Also, there's a tendency when meeting 'the record geek' for women to back down from showing off about their interest and letting the geek have his (false) alpha moment.

Of course, this is compounded by the fact that record geeks are very often retards, and the fact that record geeks tend to think their narrow taste in music is comprehensive (NB - everyone has a narrow taste; it's the nature of things)
With few exceptions, I think I can safely say that music geeks are one of the worst type of person I can think of. And I am a music geek myself. I can't think of an uncoolest thing thing than scrutinising another person's taste in order to fancy them. Give me someone who can cook or fills me with great fishing tips any time.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2011, 08:26 AM   #75
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Too''stylised'' people are generally a major turn off. What I mean is people who I perceive as trying too hard and failing. Pompous types are not my thing unless they pull it off in such a way their being pompous you can safely turn a blind eye on because your gut feeling tells you they're capable of (nice) surprises.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2011, 07:41 AM   #76
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I met a girl last night whose favourite band was Fushitsusha. The conversation started because I was saying that Katy Perry's California Girls was the last time Snoop will be credible. That's what you need to know, geeky turds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2011, 04:24 PM   #77
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

dancing is key
Old 02.27.2011, 05:28 PM   #78
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Turn ons:
nice hair
good skin
unshaven armpit and pubic hair
satin, silk, fur, leopard-print, plaid flannel, stripes, polka-dots
boots
healthy weight
wants to watch Bergman, Kurosawa, Truffaut, and Godard films with me.
being artistic.
interest in Antiques
wants children
wants to live in the country, but is cultured
Christian or pluralist
accents
Indian, Japanese, Korean, Irish, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Persian, Native American. . . pretty much any ethnicity really.
black women with fros
necklaces
naked women with belts on
good cooks

Turn offs:
tramp stamps
g-strings or sweat pants with writing on the butt
smoking
drug use
alcohol abuse
veganism/vegetarianism
people who eat a bunch of microwave or instant food
people who don't like certain cuisines- I like to cook for women.
conservative politics
monroe piercings
being really cool but a bit too reminiscent of female relatives
hating kids
dayglo tans
people who say they don't watch movies or TV or sports
white people who claim to be Buddhists but don't know jack shit about it
atheist/agnostic
women who are too feminine : IE "OMG OMG OMG it's a spider, kill it!" & "OMG I broke a nail!" or "hiking's a bitch in high heels"
women who are too masculine : never dressing up, always being aggressive sexually, etc.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2011, 05:37 PM   #79
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I met a girl last night whose favourite band was Fushitsusha. The conversation started because I was saying that Katy Perry's California Girls was the last time Snoop will be credible. That's what you need to know, geeky turds.

that sounds like a good night!

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2011, 06:00 PM   #80
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Turn offs:

g-strings or sweat pants with writing on the butt
smoking
drug use
monroe piercings
hating kids
atheist/agnostic

These are all pretty big turn ons for me. Especially smoking atheists. ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Turn ons:
unshaven armpit and pubic hair

You really have a thing for bushy underarms and pubic areas? What about that turns you on? I'm genuinely intrigued.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth