Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page McDonalds Questions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.17.2007, 09:50 PM   #1
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.makeupyourownmind.co.uk/questions/all/

I just stumbled upon this. The UK McDonalds website where a member of McDonalds staff answers questions posed by the public. Around 99% of the questions are obviously jokes;

Quote:
How big and tasty must a sandwich be to qualify was a Big Tasty?

Quote:

Why are the green things sometimes called gherkins and sometimes pickles? Is it because gherkins is racist or something?

I've been reading this stuff for almost an hour now, I feel bad for the poor sucker who has to answer all of this.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2007, 10:02 PM   #2
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
haha, yeah I've read some of those. Sometimes the staff answer somewhat funny answers back.
Old 08.18.2007, 10:53 AM   #3
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
oh my gawd that's funny!

Quote:
is it true your sausages are penises cut off pigs and then deep fried?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2007, 10:57 AM   #4
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
Okay here is the deal. I have read numerous times that you and your shady pals over at Mc Donald's Headquarters have killed Ronald Mc Donald and replaced him with a clone. Do you and your company think your funny? Do you think it is "cool" to kill clowns or something? Did the hamburgerler put you up to this or what? If you do not answer my questions truthfully, each one, I will never eat at your restaurant ever again and I suggest everyone else do the same. SPREAD THE TRUTH OF RONALD'S DEATH!
  1. The company can assure you that there have not been any shady dealings with regards to the health and wellbeing of Ronald McDonald, nor has the Hamburglar been up to his old tricks. Ronald is very much alive and well and you can see what's he's been up to recently on his website www.bigredshoes.co.uk. (August 2007)
te hee
Old 08.18.2007, 11:49 AM   #6
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
I just asked them
"do Make Up Your Own Mind team of McDonald's experts listen to the uber cool band sonic youth?"
Old 08.18.2007, 01:18 PM   #7
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I heard that Ronald McDonald is now more Hamburger than man, is this true?

McDonalds answers, "No. Ronald McDonald is a man, not a hamburger."
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2007, 03:02 PM   #8
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
What do you have to say to the reports that Ronald McDonald is a blood relative to the infamous Pennywise? Are you harboring a killer clown?
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2007, 04:00 PM   #9
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
http://www.makeupyourownmind.co.uk/questions/all/

I just stumbled upon this. The UK McDonalds website where a member of McDonalds staff answers questions posed by the public. Around 99% of the questions are obviously jokes;

I've been reading this stuff for almost an hour now, I feel bad for the poor sucker who has to answer all of this.
[/size]

The banalities of good English witticism.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2007, 04:01 PM   #10
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
sometimes i eat mcdonalds an hour or two before bed. why do i feel awful when i wake up?
  1. Unless you are allergic to certain food ingredients, there is no reason why McDonald's food should make you feel ill after consumption. All the ingredients contained in the menu items are the same as those you would buy in any supermarket or use at home. If you do have a food intolerance, it's worth checking the full list of ingredients in the 'Ingredients list' which is in the 'Eat Smart' section at www.mcdonalds.co.uk to ensure that your favourite food items are safe for you to eat and it would be wise to contact your GP for medical advice as regards to any allergies. (June 2007)
Is it true that Ronald Mcdonald used to be a normal 16yr old employee before he had an accident and fell into the deep fryer and came out all clown like and mentally retarded? I heard he couldn't speak at all anymore and never left the restaurant so McDonalds covered it up by making him the mascot. I saw this in PETA's documentary on your restaurant. Please set him free. This is a gross violation of child bondage laws.
  1. Ronald McDonald has been the company's Chief Happiness Officer since 1963 and he's definitely well and free as you can see at his website www.bigredshoes.co.uk. McDonald's can only assume that the 'documentary' you saw was fictitious. (August 2007)
is it true that if ur hamburger didn't contain the relish and gherkin it would, technically, be classed as a dessert
  1. No, this is another myth. The gherkins are there as a signature to McDonald's burgers. Gherkins have been part of the sandwich for decades and are there for no other reason than taste. (July 2007)
Hmn, I'll have to phrase this carefully. I think this is a wonderful tool, by the way.My most important question I can think of now is: Do you think certain competitors seek to imitate McDonalds products? (I think you could answer that without being libellous). I wont go into detail about how Burger King has released some stupid McFlurry rip offs.
  1. Speaking only for McDonald's, the company is very proud of all the food that it provides for its customers. McDonald's only sources ingredients of the best quality, with careful preparation and attention to detail to consistently make the tasty food that millions of customers enjoy. The company couldn't possible comment on whether competitors attempt to emulate its success! (July 2007)

Old 08.18.2007, 04:09 PM   #11
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

i would like to now if muslim can eat the fillet o fish and drink the milk shake people keep on tellong me that it has geltine in it please help me out
  1. The Filet-o-Fish meal is not Halal as an imam has not blessed the fish. The fish is cooked in its own oil, in its own dedicated fryer. When it comes to filtering oil, McDonald's has two different types of filtering processes - although the company does not maintain a central record of the processes used in each restaurant. One process is self-filtering where oil will not be mixed from one fryer to another. The second filtering process uses the same unit across all fryers but the fryers are filtered in a specific order. So the French Fries fryer is filtered first, followed by the Veggie Deluxe fryer, the Apple Pies fryer, the chicken fryer and then the Filet-o-Fish fryer. The machine is thoroughly cleaned after every filtering session. All the milkshakes except the Strawberry are suitable for vegetarians who eat diary. The Strawberry Milkshake contains E120 cochineal, a natural colour sourced from animals which makes them unsuitable for vegetarians or those concerned about products of animal origin. Today, McDonald's UK lacks the necessary infrastructure in the supply chain to guarantee the requirements of Halal. However, it is an area McDonald's continues to look into. JUNE'07 UPDATE: McDonald's trials Halal chicken at a restaurant in Southall, London. Click here for more information: http://www.makeupyourownmind.co.uk/our-halal-trial.html (June 2007) McDonald's is no longer using cochineal for red food colouring in strawberry milkshakes. A small amount of natural beetroot extract is used instead, but without any beetroot flavour!
Everybody knows Ronald can only perfom Catholic blessings over the fillet o fish, he doesn't know any prayers in Arabic.

Old 08.18.2007, 04:21 PM   #12
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
  1. ...All the milkshakes except the Strawberry are suitable for vegetarians who eat diary. The Strawberry Milkshake contains E120 cochineal, a natural colour sourced from animals which makes them unsuitable for vegetarians or those concerned about products of animal origin. [...] (June 2007) McDonald's is no longer using cochineal for red food colouring in strawberry milkshakes. A small amount of natural beetroot extract is used instead, but without any beetroot flavour!

fucking vegetarians!! the cochineal is not an "animal" the way people think of a puppy, it's just a fucking insect that parasitizes a type of cactus, and its export is very important for the economy of the Andes. fucking vegetarian twats! why would you care about a bunch of indians with no money? EAT COCHINEAL, BITCH. yuppie fuckers.

ps- fuck beetroots.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2007, 02:07 AM   #13
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Yeah they have that website for Australian McDonalds, and they had these annoying ads here like "Our friends have been saying that there is not 100% beef in McDonalds delicious Big Macs, so we went to the place where the beef is made"
Then the beef guy talks about all this boring crap...
"Wow thanks! I didn't know that the beef was that fresh!"
"So next time you hear stuff like this, don't believe it, and check out our website at blah blah"

They were irritating and often parodied.
Old 08.19.2007, 02:12 AM   #14
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Haha, America is so already aware of the shittiness of MacDonald's that they only advertise to children and inner city kids. No commercials about their beef here at all.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2007, 07:14 AM   #15
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Some of these quotes are fantastic.
Old 08.19.2007, 09:24 AM   #16
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
http://resourcesforfamilies.wordpres...etter-to-kids/

Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2007, 09:41 AM   #17
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Is It true that once for the mayonnaise in the mcchicken sandwich semen was used instead? i am very worried please answer...!
  1. No, this is a tall story. The McChicken Sandwich is actually made with a special sandwich sauce, not specifically mayonnaise. The ingredients are water, vegetable oil, sugar, spirit vinegar, modified maize starch, egg yolk, stabiliser E415 (xanthan gum), lemon juice, salt, mustard seed, preservative E202 (potassium sorbate), onion concentrate (onion extractives (96 percent), glycerides, soya lecithin, lactic acid), garlic powder, white pepper, colour (curcumin) and spice extract. A full list of ingredients for all the Menu items available at McDonald's is available at www.mcdonalds.co.uk. Just click on the `Eat Smart` section and go to the `Ingredients List` for more information. (June 2007)
Old 08.21.2007, 06:54 PM   #18
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasher02
a special sandwich sauce, not specifically mayonnaise. The ingredients are water, vegetable oil, sugar, spirit vinegar, modified maize starch, egg yolk, stabiliser E415 (xanthan gum), lemon juice, salt, mustard seed, preservative E202 (potassium sorbate), onion concentrate (onion extractives (96 percent), glycerides, soya lecithin, lactic acid), garlic powder, white pepper, colour (curcumin) and spice extract. A full list of ingredients for all the Menu items available at McDonald's is available at www.mcdonalds.co.uk. Just click on the `Eat Smart` section and go to the `Ingredients List` for more information. (June 2007)

I knew that fucking shit wasn't mayo

Old 08.21.2007, 06:59 PM   #19
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
that Internet video game where yoy run your own McDonalds is great.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth