Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Are sonic youth satanists?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.24.2006, 03:54 PM   #61
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by sellouteater
Sonic youth are not satin worshipers. Now will this thread die.

my bad satan
sellouteater is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2006, 03:56 PM   #62
Signpost
stalker

Signpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's assesSignpost kicks all y'all's asses
Satan will get you for this.
Old 03.24.2006, 03:57 PM   #63
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
SOme one help ahh satan is trYing to steal mY soul aaaaahhhhhhhh
Old 03.24.2006, 03:58 PM   #64
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

too late
Old 03.24.2006, 03:59 PM   #65
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by AssBlaster
I would be interested in finding out what they believed and how they worshipped as satanists.

what for?
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2006, 04:01 PM   #66
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

ahhhh die die die
Old 03.24.2006, 04:05 PM   #67
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
A deeper sense of understanding, of course.

but what does this deeper sense of understanding serve you?
Old 03.24.2006, 04:07 PM   #68
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
I don't usually pay attention to the lyrics.
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2006, 04:07 PM   #69
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

i'm am satan's new born baby may fear fall down upon you AssBlaster

but seriosly satan just took my soul b/c of you and personally its realy bothering me.
Old 03.24.2006, 04:12 PM   #70
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

aaaaahhhhh it hurts soo much
thanx for nothing assblaster

edit: yay my 69th post
Old 03.24.2006, 04:14 PM   #71
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Quote:
It serves me a deeper sense of understanding obviously.

That question is like saying "what will listening to Sonic Youth serve you?".

It obviously serves me the enjoyment of listening to sonic youth:P

i want to know why is so painfully important for you to know if sy are satanists. "a sense of understanding", i get it, but a sense of understanding what, the lyrics? their lifes? their recording schedules? why they are such a good band?

and why is so important that you keep bumping the thread everyday?

and one more thing: if sonic youth are satanist, will it be a good thing or a bad thing? will you burn their records or will you convert to it?
Old 03.24.2006, 04:31 PM   #72
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

dude, what makes you think i had a knee jerk reaction?

you state that it's naturally for us to be curious but you got super pissed and assumed i am pissed by your thread too and that i am attacking. so it hasn't crossed your mind that maybe i was curious on why you wanted to know?

furthermore, why so defensive?, i'm not attacking, i never said you shouldn't do stuff or post or anything, i have posted in this thread both sarcastically and seriously, giving points of view, so i do enjoy the thread. it's just that it surprises me that during the day (where i live) the thread is always active, but at night, no one posts on it.

and i asked about how would you react since it seems your prime objective here in the board to know about sonic youth beliefs and their involvement in the occult. it seems to me that it has gone beyond curiosity and becomed something of an obsession; so i think it wasn't out of place to ask. maybe you were having a faith crisis and seeked some sort of guidance from people you admire. i guess now you've proven me wrong.

i think that, while it's a good thread to discuss some of sy's lyrics, one of the most important porpouses of this thread for you is to offend people. i'm sure you like the feedback on certain lyrics you are getting and everything, but i think you also rejoice on the people who post here to complain about the thread and type how it's not an offensive thing to have.

i was curious, just like you are of satanism in sy, to know the motivations behind this. but from your reaction, i think you wanted...nah...hoped that finally someone attacked you and you had your chance to tell people off

i like the thread, good luck in finding understanding
Old 03.24.2006, 04:40 PM   #73
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

I am still waiting for my apology
Old 03.24.2006, 04:46 PM   #75
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

ahhhhh it burns
Old 03.24.2006, 04:52 PM   #76
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
I read The Satanic Bible by LaVey. What a bunch of nonsense. SY are too smart to be Satanists.
Old 03.24.2006, 04:56 PM   #77
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

can any one here perform an exorscism.
Old 03.24.2006, 04:59 PM   #78
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

I can, but I only perform them on females. And it requires sedation.

Send photos.
Old 03.24.2006, 05:02 PM   #79
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

I am a man
Old 03.24.2006, 05:04 PM   #80
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

sellouteater - I wasn't directing that at you, I was just making a joke.

Even if you weren't a guy, I wouldn't be interested. I'm not into girls who win wrestling championships.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth