Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Animal Rescue Squad
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.18.2007, 03:07 PM   #1
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks to Seb for the idea. Post yrs.

I used to volunteer at SPCA animal clinic walking dogs, because I always felt sorry for humanity plaguing the world and invading the animal kingdom.

When my brother and I were a lot younger, my cat was walking on the top of the fence, and fell over into the neighbors fence where two vicious dogs were intensely barking at him. These dogs could have easily killed my brother and I at the time, but we managed to throw him back over safely and my brother got a few bite marks

One time at my cottage there was a bird flying back to it's nest (under the overhang of the roof) and slammed right into the glass of the back door, and it died. So we were convinced it was the mother of the birds, so we took the nest in for a night and fed the babies warm milk. The next day we found that there was a bird that was flying around the back door, seemingly to look for the nest. We put the nest back and realized that it was actually the mother, so it was all good.
Old 01.18.2007, 04:03 PM   #2
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
once i came by this little shed in our backyard, we keep all the gardening stuff there, and heard some meowing. when i opened the door i saw a dusty-looking cat, and recognised the neighbour's cat.. i immediately ran to their house asking if they lost their cat. turns out he was seventeen years old and had been missing for more than a week. he spent this time in the shed without food or water. impressive, because he survived.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.18.2007, 04:08 PM   #3
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
animal rescue squad is a good name for band.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.18.2007, 04:11 PM   #4
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
animal rescue squad is a good name for band.

i always thought 'imaginary friends project' would be nice, but i don't know why.

and nobody agrees anyway.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.18.2007, 04:11 PM   #5
racehorse
100%

racehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's asses
i used to nurse injured flies back to health (or so i thought). i was probably about 5 so i did more harm than good i'd imagine.
it's the thought that counts.
Old 01.18.2007, 04:19 PM   #6
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse
i used to nurse injured flies back to health (or so i thought). i was probably about 5 so i did more harm than good i'd imagine.
it's the thought that counts.

I did the same with a dragonfly. it's wing was ripped and couldn't fly, and would have got killed by ants, so I taped the wing back and it could fly somewhat, but was weighed down too much to survive
Old 01.18.2007, 04:24 PM   #7
racehorse
100%

racehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's asses
oh man, you were a bit more involved than me!
i didn't really do anything active apart from putting them in a matchbox and feeding them crumbs, while sporting stechoscope and red cross badge.
Old 01.18.2007, 06:01 PM   #8
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Whenever it's bad weather we leave the front door open so that the local cats can come and shelter in the porch. We always leave some milk out for them too. That's not really rescue though.

Once we found a young hedgehog lost in Grosvenor Park in Chester, which had lost its way, so we took it to the ranger who knew where it was from.

Another time someone had found a rabbit wandeering the street so we kept it overnight and looked after it until the owners were located.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2007, 01:53 AM   #9
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
hehe Ars....eheh

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth