Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Virukasious
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.22.2007, 09:15 PM   #1
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...id=118 438930

I know this will be my second thread where i bag out a band...but this is needed

this group or 'artist', what ever you want to call him use to live in my town and is apart of the whole ICP juggalo scene thing (the..worst..scene..ever)

anyway my sister use to work for the local paper and she was told from another journo that had to interview him about his cd release that when he was working at maccas, he couldnt get his shift off to go record..so he left a sticky note on the chip heater saying "some things are more important"

god he sucks

some of his tunes are recorded using samples from MTV music generator 2 on ps2... see for your self

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth