Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Woah woah woah... what's going on here??
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.11.2006, 12:25 PM   #101
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
YES. And my area code is 320. THX
Old 07.11.2006, 12:28 PM   #102
silverfreepress (sdasher)
the destroyed room

silverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's asses
Wow. I mean I always keep flipping when the tv lands on the Jerry Springer show. But the Sonic Message board drama is interesting. I mean I know its nature that some animals like to create conflict to entertain themselves but I wonder of the people that post on here ever read back over what they write?

You guys are making CH have to be waste management cuz people are spewing garbage all over this board. That dude should be making mix tape volume 27 instead of having to deal with tennis matches of shit.

Yawn.
silverfreepress (sdasher) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 01:14 PM   #103
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfreepress (sdasher)
Wow. I mean I always keep flipping when the tv lands on the Jerry Springer show. But the Sonic Message board drama is interesting. I mean I know its nature that some animals like to create conflict to entertain themselves but I wonder of the people that post on here ever read back over what they write?

You guys are making CH have to be waste management cuz people are spewing garbage all over this board. That dude should be making mix tape volume 27 instead of having to deal with tennis matches of shit.

Yawn.

"""
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 01:19 PM   #104
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Power to chabib!
Power to chabib!

excellent work my man.
Old 07.11.2006, 01:32 PM   #105
elix it
bad moon rising

elix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAss
This entire board is fucking dead and boring and it wouldn't have happened had CHABIB not have banned AssBlaster.

Quote:
Sure, I helped by posting certain stupid posts but I don't think you understand that the entire board was dead before I started kicking it.

Hmm, actually, the board was just fine before you arrived... long before you arrived. There weren't many know nothing know it all kids (well, except for Ciaran, but even he had his limits). What are/were you trying to prove by starting threads entitled "NIGGERS"? Is that you attempting to be 'funny'? Bad?... Perhaps, dangerous?!

HA! Much originality lies within the confines of your posting.

Seems pretty stupid to me. This board has (had?) great members. People who are willing to contribute insightful thoughts that are well balanced with their sense of humour. I've picked up several music tips and good joke here and there. It's a shame is has to be ruined by you idiots.

Chabib, I respect you. If they would have called my house at 2AM, I would have banned their asses from the get-go.
elix it is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 01:44 PM   #106
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
people agree to this when they sign up:

<p><strong>Forum Rules</strong></p> <p>Registration to this forum is free! We've got a pretty high tolerance for stupidity and liberty, but if you push something too far, we may moderate it. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click <a href="{1}">here</a> to return to the forums index.</p> <p>The administrators and moderators of {2} will consider requests to keep remove extremely objectionable messages off this forum, but it is impossible for us to review all messages and frankly... it's only the internet. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of {2}, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.</p> <p>By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are threatening, harassing or in any way violate any laws.</p> <p>The owners of {2} reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or account for any reason.</p>

historically that's been enough.

Well, in that case CHABIB, could you ban all the "khchris" trolls except for mine?
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 02:21 PM   #107
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by elix it
Hmm, actually, the board was just fine before you arrived... long before you arrived. There weren't many know nothing know it all kids (well, except for Ciaran, but even he had his limits). What are/were you trying to prove by starting threads entitled "NIGGERS"? Is that you attempting to be 'funny'? Bad?... Perhaps, dangerous?!

HA! Much originality lies within the confines of your posting.

Seems pretty stupid to me. This board has (had?) great members. People who are willing to contribute insightful thoughts that are well balanced with their sense of humour. I've picked up several music tips and good joke here and there. It's a shame is has to be ruined by you idiots.

Chabib, I respect you. If they would have called my house at 2AM, I would have banned their asses from the get-go.

I don't recall using the word 'nigger' often at all. Maybe an entire 3 times on this board. I definitely didn't start a thread entitled that.

It's too bad we DIDN'T fucking call him at 2 in the morning. I have better things to do thanks.
Old 07.11.2006, 02:27 PM   #108
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
chabib is in a tough position. on one hand, he's restraining himself from banning hayden and looking like a "mean hall monitor", but on the other hand hayden is asking for it.

chabib, you should just ignore him and not even reply to a single thing he says if you're going to let him stay. i think by replying to his bait, you're showing that it's getting to you personally and that's exactly what hayden wants you to do.

either ban him or just ignore him. i think majority would understand why you were to ban him and not hold it against you.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 02:28 PM   #109
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
chabib is in a tough position. on one hand, he's restraining himself from banning hayden and looking like a "mean hall monitor", but on the other hand hayden is asking for it.

chabib, you should just ignore him and not even reply to a single thing he says if you're going to let him stay. i think by replying to his bait, you're showing that it's getting to you personally and that's exactly what hayden wants you to do.

either ban him or just ignore him. i think majority would understand why you were to ban him and not hold it against you.

He probably isn't banning me because I literally asked to be banned. He'd be doing what I want.
Old 07.11.2006, 02:30 PM   #110
Gookid
children of satan

Gookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to behold
I'd ban his entire ip address.

"Yes, I am a fag. Thanks for noticing!"
--HaydenAsche
Gookid is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 02:32 PM   #111
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

I'm done arguing about it. I'm a cunt. I know it. It is what I do. I don't think I'm wrong. Chabib does. I didn't call him. Ban me if you please. I'm done arguing with this shit in this thread.
Old 07.11.2006, 02:56 PM   #112
Gookid
children of satan

Gookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to beholdGookid is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I'm done arguing about it. I'm a cunt. I know it. It is what I do. I don't think I'm wrong. Chabib does. I didn't call him. Ban me if you please. I'm done arguing with this shit in this thread.
Sadly, I don't think this is the last we'll hear from this tool.

"Yes, I am a fag. Thanks for noticing!"
--HaydenAsche
Gookid is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 10:52 PM   #113
elix it
bad moon rising

elix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asseselix it kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I don't recall using the word 'nigger' often at all. Maybe an entire 3 times on this board. I definitely didn't start a thread entitled that.

It's too bad we DIDN'T fucking call him at 2 in the morning. I have better things to do thanks.

Nope, you did. On the old board. Whenever that whole 'chaos' ordeal was going on. I remember you starting such thread.

Are you calling me a liar?
elix it is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth