Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Michael Gira fans: thoughts on the Larkin Grimm accusations?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Tools
Old 03.04.2016, 08:50 AM   #121
Cooking With Satan
little trouble girl
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 32
Cooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's assesCooking With Satan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
All that could be true and he stilll could have raped her


True, but we'll probably never know.
Cooking With Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 09:09 AM   #122
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: fucking Los Angeles
Posts: 15,617
SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooking With Satan
True, but we'll probably never know.
That might also be true
__________________
Today Rap music is the Lakers
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 09:52 AM   #123
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo
 
Rob Instigator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In the land of the Instigator
Posts: 27,836
Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
wait til your daughter or son comes to you and is hopefully open enough to tell you that someone sexually assaulted her/him.
__________________
RXTT's Intellectual Journey - my new blog where I talk about all the books I read.
Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 10:29 AM   #124
tesla69
invito al cielo
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,565
tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
wait til your daughter or son comes to you and is hopefully open enough to tell you that someone sexually assaulted her/him.

Rob, this isn't about someone's theoretical children.

This is about an bipolar sick person who is destroying lives with her lies.

We now have multiple people reporting on her sickness.

He didn't rape her. he didn't give her roofies. he didn't slam her head against the floor and rape her until she was bloody. she invited him into her bed. it was very bad drunk sex. there was no force or violence in either stories.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 11:09 AM   #125
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: fucking Los Angeles
Posts: 15,617
SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Tesla how do we know this is a lie? How do know it was just "very bad drunk sex"?? You don't. You are projecting. Just because violence wasn't used DOESN'T automatically mean it was consentual. Children are molested without violence, were they "asking for it"???

Indeed did you know that prostitutes, drug addicts, and mentally ill women are raped frequently and particularly because they sometimes "lack credibility"???

Further even of point blank grimm was "crying wolf" as some have insensitively described remember the very moral of that story is eventually an actual wolf showed up.

Grimm could be a total sociopath and absolute liar AND STILL HAVE BEEN RAPED.
__________________
Today Rap music is the Lakers
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 11:19 AM   #126
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo
 
Rob Instigator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In the land of the Instigator
Posts: 27,836
Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Rob, this isn't about someone's theoretical children.

This is about an bipolar sick person who is destroying lives with her lies.

We now have multiple people reporting on her sickness.

He didn't rape her. he didn't give her roofies. he didn't slam her head against the floor and rape her until she was bloody. she invited him into her bed. it was very bad drunk sex. there was no force or violence in either stories.

GROPING IS SEXUAL ASSAULT

NON-CONSENSUAL KISSING IS SEXUAL ASSAULT

rape is not strictly forced penetration. Get a grip man. You still have the mentality that made it perfectly legal for a husband to "rape" his wife. (that changed in the past decades BTW).
__________________
RXTT's Intellectual Journey - my new blog where I talk about all the books I read.
Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 11:20 AM   #127
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo
 
Rob Instigator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In the land of the Instigator
Posts: 27,836
Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
so if a woman is mentally ill that means she cannot be "raped?"

what makes you think Michael Gira is NOT mentally ill himself? Have you listened to SWANS?
__________________
RXTT's Intellectual Journey - my new blog where I talk about all the books I read.
Rob Instigator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 01:47 PM   #128
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull
 
dead_battery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,167
dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
for those self justifying with hypotheticals and everyone else, i'd just ask that you think about using your rational mind rather than your emotional one for a second.

what if gira was on bad terms with his ex and current wife and they hadn't come forward to defend him? what if gira was the first person grimm made the false accusations towards?
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 01:53 PM   #129
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: fucking Los Angeles
Posts: 15,617
SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
for those self justifying with hypotheticals and everyone else, i'd just ask that you think about using your rational mind rather than your emotional one for a second.

what if gira was on bad terms with his ex and current wife and they hadn't come forward to defend him? what if gira was the first person grimm made the false accusations towards?
We ARE thinking with our rational mind, are you?

Remember she could have made a million previous false accusations AND STILL HAVE BEEN RAPED THIS TIME. Further the wife's "defense" is 100% legally and ontologically IRRELEVANT. Unless she can say and verify that he was never in the same room as Grimm then what she is saying is all conjecture
__________________
Today Rap music is the Lakers
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 01:54 PM   #130
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull
 
dead_battery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,167
dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Tesla how do we know this is a lie? How do know it was just "very bad drunk sex"?? You don't. You are projecting. Just because violence wasn't used DOESN'T automatically mean it was consentual. Children are molested without violence, were they "asking for it"???

your implication that tesla was making this argument is despicable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suchfriends
Indeed did you know that prostitutes, drug addicts, and mentally ill women are raped frequently and particularly because they sometimes "lack credibility"???

assuming you meant to say they are disbelieved because of this then what you are saying is still not true of the current legal system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suchfriends
Further even of point blank grimm was "crying wolf" as some have insensitively described remember the very moral of that story is eventually an actual wolf showed up.

if you are trying to suggest that false rape allegations are ok because eventually the person making them might get raped then i won't even comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suchfriends
Grimm could be a total sociopath and absolute liar AND STILL HAVE BEEN RAPED.

hypothetical, self justifying and patronising as this is of you to remind us, it is definitely not true for gira or the 3 other people she falsely accused of sexual assault (and admitted to having done so). you were quite ready to originally assume giras guilt and hopefully that is something you can swallow your pride and reflect on.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 02:02 PM   #131
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: fucking Los Angeles
Posts: 15,617
SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
your implication that tesla was making this argument is despicable.



assuming you meant to say they are disbelieved because of this then what you are saying is still not true of the current legal system.



if you are trying to suggest that false rape allegations are ok because eventually the person making them might get raped then i won't even comment.



hypothetical, self justifying and patronising as this is of you to remind us, it is definitely not true for gira or the 3 other people she falsely accused of sexual assault (and admitted to having done so). you were quite ready to originally assume giras guilt and hopefully that is something you can swallow your pride and reflect on.

Its not patronizing its reality. The only one blinded by emotions in this conversation has been you. Swallow YOUR PRIDE because everyone knows you're in the wrong here. Again and for the last time, I NOR ANYONE ELSE HAS SAID GIRA IS GUILTY. Myself and others have admitted WE.DON'T KNOW. However YOU keep claiming he is innocent based entirely on your opinions but with ZERO facts.

If Gira comes out and confesses to quote Hunter Thompson you're gonna "feel like a Nazi."
__________________
Today Rap music is the Lakers
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 02:11 PM   #132
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull
 
dead_battery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,167
dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Its not patronizing its reality. The only one blinded by emotions in this conversation has been you. Swallow YOUR PRIDE because everyone knows you're in the wrong here. Again and for the last time, I NOR ANYONE ELSE HAS SAID GIRA IS GUILTY. Myself and others have admitted WE.DON'T KNOW. However YOU keep claiming he is innocent based entirely on your opinions but with ZERO facts.

If Gira comes out and confesses to quote Hunter Thompson you're gonna "feel like a Nazi."

you were certainly of the opinion that he was guilty for the majority of this thread until it became blatantly clear that he isn't, and you then decided you were merely reminding us of the possibility her accusations could be true all along. apart from the facts i and others have provided, which you continuously accuse me of not providing, there are plenty more facts available to those who want to google. gira won't confess because he's innocent and i sincerely doubt you don't actually think he is despite refusing to admit it for fear of having to admit the slightest hint of not being right about everything. now please have the last word.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 02:22 PM   #133
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull
 
dead_battery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,167
dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Postby DRAGONS Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:36 pm

Hello. My name is Siobhan Duffy and I am Michael's ex wife. The wife married to him (together for 12 years) while Larkin and Michael worked together. It is shameful what Ms. Grimm has done. Michael is not a rapist. And we will be making a more offical statement soon with proof of either her instabilty and her intent to ruin Michael's life work. Michael and I divorced in 2011. In 2013 Larkin wrote me on Facebook messenger (not a public post) which starts..."Dear Siobhan, I'm Sorry, I'm sorry,I'm so, so, sorry for being an immature manipulative untrustworthy whore,losing my way,being constantly high, and not follwoing my conscience when you welcomed me into your home." She goes on to tell me about the drunken night of fooling around that never included coitus. And many people that worked with both Larkin and Michael reveal that she was bragging about it at the time and finding it laughable that he was afraid his wife (me) would find out. She taunted him with telling me. When she wrote to me and spoke to Michael about it, I asked him to remove her from his label out of respect of me. Larkin claims that when she confronted him with rape, which never happened, he removed her from the label. Another false statement. And this one Facebook post has brought his 30 plus career and his name into question? It seems the media does not fact check anything anymore. Making false claims of rape can ruin someone's life, but also it undermines every true report of rape. And as seen from above, Larkin is now trying to capitalize on the current hot topic of rape in the music industry. She even mentions Kehsa in her FB post. Yes Larkin, you finally got your name in Billboard, but at what price to Michael and his family?
Check your FACTS." ‪#‎IstandwithGIRA‬ ‪#‎LarkinISLYING‬
"And I would like to add that Michael Gira is one of several men being accused by Larkin Grimm of sexual misconduct, all of whom terminated their working relationships with her. Who is the problem?

same woman has also gone on a rampage over facebook posting articles about lying over rape and quoting conor oberst.

http://forums.hipinion.com/viewtopic...4200&start=660
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 02:26 PM   #134
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: fucking Los Angeles
Posts: 15,617
SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
you were certainly of the opinion that he was guilty for the majority of this thread until it became blatantly clear that he isn't, and you then decided you were merely reminding us of the possibility her accusations could be true all along. apart from the facts i and others have provided, which you continuously accuse me of not providing, there are plenty more facts available to those who want to google. gira won't confess because he's innocent and i sincerely doubt you don't actually think he is despite refusing to admit it for fear of having to admit the slightest hint of not being right about everything. now please have the last word.
Nope, go back and check. Quote me a single instance where i in any way shape or firm said, insinuated, or implied Gira being guilty

There is indeed some irony in you slandering me im a discussion where you are accusing me of slandering someone
__________________
Today Rap music is the Lakers
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 02:30 PM   #135
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull
 
dead_battery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,167
dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
its right there.

im slandering you?

bullshit
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 02:35 PM   #136
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: fucking Los Angeles
Posts: 15,617
SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
This is why smart men keep their their dicks in their pants. Whatever is the truth, sounds to me like could have been prevented by keeping the working relationship professional. Keep sex out of professional relationship or friendships.

We also shouldn't be quick to condemn anyone in this, whether her or him
We don't know. What we do know is there is a fair accusation worth investigating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Gira admitted to sex. If she is lying, keeping his dick in his pants would have solved the problem. However, if she is not? Hence why the accusations are fair. After all, consenting adults have sex everyday, are having consenting sex right now, without any such rape accusations. So that any accusations are made at all to a degree warrants fair suspicion. Innocent until proven guilty doesn't negate reasonable suspicion either.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
The wife has yet to put forward any of these proofs she mentioned aside from an emotionally driven red herring falacy that because her own experience with sexual assault was more violent in nature that somehow what might have happened in this instance was not rape.

Further all you have doneis attack the character of the accuser and taken sides with the accused based entirely on the accused own testimony. And by the way, notice how the accused already changed his story once.

The point remains valid, that there even is an accusation in the first place warrants the suspicion. The accused hasn't put anything more convincing than the accuser has so far which again makes this a fair question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Nothing in this disproves Larkin accusations, indeed i find this "defense" that my wife seems to have been more traumatized by her experience than Larkin to be a terrible emotive red herring fallacy. Either they have proof or they don't but so far they haven't put anything convincing only distractions


Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Whether its weird or not doesn't negate it could be real.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Dude its cut and dry and the two or more people involved in the sexual act know EXACTLY what it is. Stop tap dancing, its fine if you want to wait to reserve judgement BUT don't kid yourself like rape is something subjective to define.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
So your shit smelling foot has come out of your ass and is now circling back to put said shit back into your mouth?

You're nihilistic whit is usually funny but in this instance its just pathetic.

Again NO ONE IS SAYING GIRA IS GUILTY BUT FRANKLY YOU'RE BEING AN ASSHOLE FOR ENTIRELY DISMISSING HER ACCUSATION. Indeed you're gonna feel like Hitler if Gira comes out and some time and confess (not saying he will but if he does?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Dude its cut and dry and the two or more people involved in the sexual act know EXACTLY what it is. Stop tap dancing, its fine if you want to wait to reserve judgement BUT don't kid yourself like rape is something subjective to define.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Who has what guilty conscience here? Just because i think the accusations are fair doesn't necessarily mean i think they are true. Again, you're not thinking before you speak.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I HAVEN'T TAKEN ANYONE'S SIDE BUT TO AUTOMATICALLY DISMISS THE ACCUSATIONS IS TO SIDE WITH THE ACCUSED.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
What evidence exactly? We haven't been provided ANY evidence at all. We're not on a jury, this isn't a trial, and no one here has said, "oh Gira did it for sure."

HOWEVER you have insensitively condemned the accuser equally without any kind of evidence and then flippantly dismissed the entire thing as a publicity stunt.

Innocent until proven guilt DOESN'T MEAN suspicion of guilt isn't sometimes warranted by the very nature of being accused


Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Backtracking how? I have said the same thing consistently on this entire thread better go back and reread my posts if you think otherwise


so where again did I say Gira was guilty exactly?
__________________
Today Rap music is the Lakers
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 02:37 PM   #137
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull
 
dead_battery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,167
dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
in the original posts before you edited them out. the ones everyone else saw.

jesus fucking christ dude.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 02:38 PM   #138
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: fucking Los Angeles
Posts: 15,617
SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
in the original posts before you edited them out. the ones everyone else saw.

jesus fucking christ dude.

actually i never edited a single one. not once. i never once from the very beginning said Gira was guilty. Not once. didn't edit it. indeed IF EVERYONE SAW IT WHY ARE YOU THE ONLY WAY SAYING I SAID HE WAS GUILTY EXACTLY? hmmmm

ball is in your court because frankly you have been back pedaling this entire thread..
__________________
Today Rap music is the Lakers
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 02:40 PM   #139
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull
 
dead_battery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,167
dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
i'm speechless
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.04.2016, 02:41 PM   #140
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: fucking Los Angeles
Posts: 15,617
SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
See your argument is so inept and full of holes that not only do you have to attack the credibility of Grimm, but you have to attack my credibility too? Sighs. GROW THE FUCK UP, THIS IS A GROWN UP CONVERSATION AND FRANKLY YOU COME ACROSS AS PETULANT
__________________
Today Rap music is the Lakers
 
SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|


Thread Tools

All content 2006 Sonic Youth