Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page why do i alwyaqs hook up with the worng women?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.06.2010, 09:48 AM   #101
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
^^^ that sounds somewhat insecure of you, my friend.

if you date a stupid girl, you better be ready to be bored.

if you date a non-sexual girl, you better be ready to masturbate...a lot.

if you date a girl who does not like cheese, you better be ready to never eat pizza.

if you date a girl who you trust, who cares how much cock she's offered from other guys?

just sayin'.
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2010, 10:27 AM   #102
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink.
women don't need to get pregnant more than once every 10 mo.

Which would be why women cheat... to get the best seed possible for that narrow window. When the hormones are going wild through monthly cycles, that nice guy that is always around usually doesn't cut it.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2010, 10:28 AM   #103
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
plenty of people trust those who deserve none, for there is no signs.....
Old 05.06.2010, 10:32 AM   #104
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
Which would be why women cheat... to get the best seed possible for that narrow window. When the hormones are going wild through monthly cycles, that nice guy that is always around usually doesn't cut it.

why does that involve cheating? what narrow window? the every 10 months? why does she need to fuck more than one dood? isnt that reducing the likelyhood of producing an offspring of the one she'd like it to come from? if we want to be technical the shape of a human guy's dick pretty much evolved to remove the previous fuck's sperm anyway.

you are quite illogical. but okay.
ink. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2010, 10:33 AM   #105
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
god you're all so bitter and scarred....
Old 05.06.2010, 10:38 AM   #106
ink.
the end of the ugly

Quote:
When the hormones are going wild through monthly cycles

and yes different times of the month women(in general) do find different types of males attractive. More than likely the same type of guy will be attractive every month at ov.... perhaps different to the type of guy she has chosen to settle with but unlikely unless she's been with him less than a month?

cheating is just illogical to reproduction though, from a womans perspective. as you only get one bun no matter how much dough you put in there. you seem to be looking at this from a jaded male perspective. Maybe try to switch it up.

man-wise, sure, spread yr love, it might get you some more little-uns.
Old 05.06.2010, 10:43 AM   #107
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
why does that involve cheating? what narrow window? the every 10 months? why does she need to fuck more than one dood? isnt that reducing the likelyhood of producing an offspring of the one she'd like it to come from? if we want to be technical the shape of a human guy's dick pretty much evolved to remove the previous fuck's sperm anyway.

you are quite illogical. but okay.

the narrow window is the few days every month, during ovulation, where fertilization is possible.

>why does she need to fuck more than one dood?

unfortunately the person that makes someone feel safe is usually not the person that is beating their chest the loudest... and that (t)hump and the hormones get along. This is why there are so many assholes in the world!
Old 05.06.2010, 10:48 AM   #108
ink.
the end of the ugly

Quote:
the narrow window is the few days every month, during ovulation, where fertilization is possible.

>why does she need to fuck more than one dood?

unfortunately the person that makes someone feel safe is usually not the person that is beating their chest the loudest... and that (t)hump and the hormones get along. This is why there are so many assholes in the world!

#1 orly? good to know.

#2 erm, well, each to their own guiding attractions. Loud chest beating apes do little for my libido, any time of the month.

#3 no, actually, there are so many assholes because people make assumptions about the general population that are wrong... it's a very asshole thing to do.
Old 05.06.2010, 11:06 AM   #109
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

So millions of years of breeding doesn't play into why women cheat? Ok, wise ink. Got any theories then?
Old 05.06.2010, 11:06 AM   #110
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
everybody has been burned before....
Old 05.06.2010, 11:07 AM   #111
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

a study done in europe ascertained that, when asked why they have sex, women came up with over 150 different reasons, and that on average, most women could name 40-50 different reasons they would have sex.

men on the other hand had less than 20 and most men could only name 4-5 reasons to have sex.

I bet some men named just one, "cuz I is horny"
Old 05.06.2010, 11:26 AM   #112
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
I've cheated, I've been cheated on, such is life. Adam Sandler said it perfect in "Funny People", "It's east to not cheat when no one wants to fuck you."

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2010, 09:04 PM   #113
ink.
the end of the ugly

Quote:
So millions of years of breeding doesn't play into why women cheat? Ok, wise ink. Got any theories then?
on you? Because you seem like a bit of an accusitory jerk.. And you make it hard to leave with the guilt you lay down but they have no connection with you anymore and so do not want to fuck someone that makes tem feel like a whore. They want to fuck someone who is nice to them. That's my theory.
Old 05.06.2010, 09:06 PM   #114
ink.
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
a study done in europe ascertained that, when asked why they have sex, women came up with over 150 different reasons, and that on average, most women could name 40-50 different reasons they would have sex.

men on the other hand had less than 20 and most men could only name 4-5 reasons to have sex.

I bet some men named just one, "cuz I is horny"
Ok I just tried and I can only think of 4.
Old 05.06.2010, 09:07 PM   #115
ink.
the end of the ugly

But I believe you, I've heard that before... Just can't think of any more .....
Old 05.06.2010, 09:17 PM   #116
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I believe that victims of cheating have a right to alcohol-facilitated hyperbole, regardless of gender. That shit hurts and making some sense of it, as illusive as it may be, eases the pain.

Beyond that, though, you're just a petulant, stubborn idiot.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2010, 09:32 PM   #117
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
on you? Because you seem like a bit of an accusitory jerk.. And you make it hard to leave with the guilt you lay down but they have no connection with you anymore and so do not want to fuck someone that makes tem feel like a whore. They want to fuck someone who is nice to them. That's my theory.

eh, that was an easy out for you... and doesn't provide a theory for women in general. considering women like different men at different times of the month it certainly speaks for irrational cheating to occur.
Old 05.07.2010, 12:07 AM   #118
ink.
the end of the ugly

Quote:
provide a theory for women in general..

are you writing a paper? I think you may be trying too hard at life...
Old 05.07.2010, 12:56 AM   #119
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I'd never cheat. I've been cheated on by every girl I've been with though. Even though I'm like the nicest, sweetest, most giving dude ever. I've just been taken advantage of. Interesting thing is, though, all the girls who've cheated on me, have regretted it, and all of them years later have tried to get back with me. So, yeah. Who knows.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2010, 09:26 AM   #120
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
But I believe you, I've heard that before... Just can't think of any more .....

here are a few that my fiancee related to me from her experience and her friend's experience and people she knows

to get the guy to shut up
to thank someone
to waste an afternoon
toget back at a friend
to get back at an ex-lover
to get back at a current lover
for pity
to keep a guy dangling so he will pay a bill for ya
because yr man did something cute
because yr horny

etc etc etc

men do not generally think that way about the sex act, for we are usually just obsessed with our dicks exploding.

Maybe that is why women shoudl not run the world. they are too scheming and mean and cold-blooded. JOKING!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth