Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Tebow.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.05.2010, 12:21 AM   #1
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
Tim Tebow is this guy from Jacksonville. Homeschooled by his parents. His dad is the head pastor at a church. He was the top high school recruit in his class. He almost went to Alabama, but then decided to go to the University of Florida. His freshman year, he wins a National Championship. The following year, he wins a Heisman. The year after that, he wins another National Championship. His final and Senior year, he loses to Alabama in the SEC Championship game to the #2 Alabama team. Then breaks BCS bowl records against an undefeated Cinncinati team, that was literally one second away from going to the National Championship game.

There is a lot of hype surrounding the dude. But as a player, the numbers speak for themselves. If thats not enough, his leadership and drive is inspirational. But the question on my mind, as well as anyone who watches football is, what about the NFL?

A lot of people say that he isnt cut out for the NFL. I beg to differ. My reasoning is that there simply has never been a player comparable to Tebow. He's not a wimp. As an SEC qb, he has gone up against the toughest defenses in the last 4 years of college ball. Not only has he gone up against them, he is known to have been a running QB. He's tough, he's fast, and he can throw...when his receivers want to catch the ball at least.

I have a biased opinion. I'm a huge gator fan. But I want to hear others' opinions on him as a college player, as an NFL prospect, and where you think he would fit best in the NFL? I'd like to see him at the Vikings, or the Dolphins. Discuss.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2010, 12:54 AM   #2
looking glass spectacle
100%

looking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asses
no.

no

no

fuck

you

and

also

no

i'm on fucking vacation.... i fucking left the swamp for just two fucking weeks!!! you couldn't give me just two fucking weeks without

omg tebow's so cute! omg do you think he'll go out with me? omg tebow! omg tebow! omg tebow!

looking glass spectacle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2010, 12:56 AM   #3
looking glass spectacle
100%

looking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asses
you want my opinion?

GAY GOTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looking glass spectacle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2010, 10:56 AM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
There are a lot of teams out there that could use a winner. That is for sure man.
Old 01.05.2010, 11:39 AM   #5
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
I told my friend at half time: "I want to see Tebow cry or break a leg in this game" mainly because of his inappropriate bible bullshit on his face.

Needless to say I was like a gitty little school girl.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2010, 03:56 PM   #6
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
isn't Riley Cooper his lover? I think so. I mean I never ever seen him with a girl.

He's got a shot in the pros but I can't see him as a QB right out the gate cause he won't be able to run like that. He'll get his head handed to him shortly. I think his arm is better than they give him credit for. He's going to need work to be a pro QB. He should add 20 lbs and become a TE
Old 01.05.2010, 03:58 PM   #7
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
I knew a guy with that name. Except it was Tim Thibeault (the french way). He was an artist and hitchhiker and not many people know where he is now. Dass' way cool
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.06.2010, 09:16 AM   #8
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Jacksonville is so awesome! I don't watch football though. My boss met tebow. She was quite excited.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.08.2010, 08:33 PM   #9
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by looking glass spectacle
no.

no

no

fuck

you

and

also

no

i'm on fucking vacation.... i fucking left the swamp for just two fucking weeks!!! you couldn't give me just two fucking weeks without

omg tebow's so cute! omg do you think he'll go out with me? omg tebow! omg tebow! omg tebow!

hahaha. If I cant get a vacation, then I am happy to ruin yours. You're welcome.

Old 01.08.2010, 08:35 PM   #10
cars_willkillyou
stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
Jacksonville is so awesome! I don't watch football though. My boss met tebow. She was quite excited.

I almost killed him. True story. He was on a scooter trying to take a right onto 441 from Museum Rd in gville. He pulled out halfway in front of me, had to swerve into the left lane to not hit the guy, i flicked him off, started yelling at him, then realized it was tim tebow. Few months later, he wins the Heisman trophy.

Old 03.20.2012, 08:00 AM   #11
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
gonna be dumped by the broncos!

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...ear/53657438/1

ha ha ha

fuck him
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.20.2012, 08:24 AM   #12
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Anyone care to explain why so many users have "generic dude silhouettes" in their sigs?

Suchfronds has one too.

Ps: ffs mr dash, come back. :'(
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.20.2012, 08:25 AM   #13
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
^^^ I wonder if its some kind of android/facespace fuckery.

God curse this phone.
Old 03.20.2012, 08:35 AM   #14
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-...hless-economy/
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.20.2012, 12:07 PM   #15
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69

what the fuck does this have to do with tebow, man? wrong thread

Old 03.20.2012, 01:52 PM   #16
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Those Swedes...

In a chilling story, of which details are still emerging, a 45-year-old Swedish man has been found alive after being stranded in his snow-covered car near the Arctic Circle for a reported two months. He survived without food, but was apparently able to melt snow for water.

According to authorities, men on snowmobiles were traveling through the forest in Sweden's northern town of Umeå when they came across a vehicle buried in the snow. Being nearly a mile from the main road, they cleared the windows to peer inside and were shocked to see a man huddled in a sleeping bag on the back seat. Rescue services soon arrived, in tracked vehicles, to bring the seriously emaciated man to the hospital.

Since the rescued man is barely able to speak, the medical staff has estimated that he was trapped in the vehicle for about two months – about as long as a human can survive without food. Despite temperatures plunging a low as -22 degrees Fahrenheit, the vehicle and its thick layer of snow apparently helped to protect him from the extreme weather. The man is currently recovering in an intensive care unit at Umeå University Hospital.
Old 03.20.2012, 01:59 PM   #17
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

First nefeli, now tesla.

They got him for sure.

:'(
Old 03.20.2012, 02:46 PM   #18
tesla69
Banned

There's alot of shit on this board, but the thports discussion is just foolish, discussing a bunch of corporate thports employees like it is important or something. Meanwhile, we're this close " " to turnkey fascism.

The lead story in Wired magazine for April exposed the Stellar Wind program for its intended purpose: to spy on every jot and tittle of every American citizen’s life all the way down to his “pocket litter:” parking-lot stubs, receipts from McDonalds, tickets from his haircut at Cost Cutters, as well as all the way up to the content of his every e-mail, every Google search, every telephone or cellphone conversation.
Stellar Wind is the code name for an effort approved by President George W. Bush following the September 11, 2001 attacks to mine a large database of communications of American citizens but which was allegedly terminated when Congress pushed back against it.
However, the National Security Agency, awash with funds provided by Congress, is nearly finished constructing its Utah Data Center as the collection point for data provided from around the country and around the world. Its purpose: “to intercept, decipher, analyze and store vast swaths of the world’s communications … [including] all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls and Google searches.” In other words, according to James Bamford, author ofThe Shadow Factory: The Ultra-Secret NSA from 9/11 to the Eavesdropping on America, when the $2 billion facility (consisting of four 25,000 square-foot buildings full of computer servers and their air conditioning units plus a 900,000 square-foot building to house its technical and administration people) is completed in September, 2013,
virtually everything one communicates through any traceable medium, or any record of one’s existence in the electronic medium, which these days is everything, will … become the property of the US government to deal with as its sees fit.
William Binney, a former NSA crypto-mathematician who quit NSA after he realized it was openly and deliberately ignoring privacy limitations built into the Constitution, said in an interview with Bamford, holding his thumb and forefinger close together: “We are this far from a turnkey totalitarian state.”

but back to thports now, all thports all the time.
Old 03.20.2012, 03:11 PM   #19
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
but back to thports now, all thports all the time.

who said that? look around, there are a million threads on all sorts of subjects, including some on paranoia-inducing subjects.

but no! the world is under mortal threat and we can't change the subject. why discuss sports, film, art, music, TV, or tooth-brushing? living in constant fear is morally superior, of course.

my apologies. i'll go hide under the table now! back to paranoia now, all paranoia all the time.
Old 03.20.2012, 03:35 PM   #20
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

The key to hijacking a thread is easily digestible content....like goat porn.

Goat porn ---- YUM!!!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth