Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Crystal Meth
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.16.2009, 11:42 AM   #61
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
^ I find cocaine to be the most overrated drug.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2009, 11:43 AM   #62
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
I WILL not touch this shit! I like having teeth. I don't really see to much of a problem in my area with it. The hillbilly's around here mostly dig coke and prescription pills. We have laws in Florida that prevent you from buying anything containing ephedrine (including advil cold and sinus, white crosses) over the counter without having to give them yr drivers license # address phone #. They keep a record of how much you buy, you can only buy a certain amount per day, and you must be 18. The laws are more strict than with alcohal sales. All because some fucks use it somehow to make meth.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2009, 11:44 AM   #63
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
We have laws in Florida that prevent you from buying anything containing ephedrine (including advil cold and sinus, white crosses) over the counter without having to give them yr drivers license # address phone #. They keep a record of how much you buy, you can only buy a certain amount per day, and you must be 18.

They have the same types of laws in Maryland.

I know lots of people who've used Tina. That stuff sucks.

Old 10.16.2009, 11:47 AM   #64
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
^ I find cocaine to be the most overrated drug.
maybe, but i had a real blast and it's not like it's addictive - well at least it wasn't for me. I experienced the classic Cocaine effects, especially the "Fuck me i feel mighty powerful!" hahahaha Well the context of that first experience was also important, that's why the story is kind of a personal legend in my own little life.
Old 10.16.2009, 11:50 AM   #65
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
maybe, but i had a real blast and it's not like it's addictive - well at least it wasn't for me. I experienced the classic Cocaine effects, especially the "Fuck me i feel mighty powerful!" hahahaha Well the context of that first experience was also important, that's why the story is kind of a personal legend in my own little life.

The first time I did yayo was pretty epic. But it got old fast.

Old 10.16.2009, 11:58 AM   #66
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex

I have an addictive personality and that is why I rarely touch coke. THe high is too short..i am left feeling unsatisfied..all i can think about is doing more and more and more

Old 10.16.2009, 11:59 AM   #67
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Speed is nice though...very addictive as it is..not any more gave it up

Old 10.16.2009, 12:19 PM   #68
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
I have an addictive personality and that is why I rarely touch coke. THe high is too short..i am left feeling unsatisfied..all i can think about is doing more and more and more

the high doesn't really do anything for me but it does just make me want to take more. but then quite a few people i know really love it and rarely go out without it.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2009, 01:46 PM   #69
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
crystal meth is made in shacks, sheds, basements and bathtubs across the good ol usa, mainly in the bible belt region.
common ingredients include drano and otc cough/cold meds.

yeah, i know, i met people hooked on it in good ol' Baltimore.
i just did not know it was the equivalent of the good ol' infamous czechoslovakian "piko".

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2009, 01:51 PM   #70
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
old school amphetamines were prescription drugs. the methamphetamines that everyone cooks up now is so bad for you.

they both kill though.

meth is everywhere because, like crack, it is relatively cheap, and also cuz the effects last a while. from reading about users and stories from users you can snort one line and be "high" for 10 hours.
I ahd some friends who would do it and the excuse was to be able to clean their house, because they were so amped up and nowhere to go so they wuld just start cleaning and shit in a manic way. not fun.
Old 10.16.2009, 01:56 PM   #71
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

OK if I could have a 10 hour high and get my house clean and everything else i need to do done i absolutely don't want totry it. i would like it way too much

Old 10.16.2009, 02:27 PM   #72
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Now, as I feel I may be one of the only people here who has had a very serious problem with this drug, I'll explain why it's so commonly abused. Methamphetamine is the shit and I mean that. I've never heard of a chemical I haven't put in my body and in my opinion, meth is the best which is exactly why it's so scary. Methamphetamine makes everything bright and shiny for the user. The waves of dopamine flooding through your brain make you feel good, when nothing else can.

Methamphetamine also has such a high abuse potential because of the fact that the comedown is TERRIBLE. With glizz being much more longer lasting and more reasonably priced(in the long run) than cocaine/crack, it gives the user a chance to stay high for days whilst investing less money than it would take to smoke crack for an hour.

Meth is a really huge problem in the midwest because it, along with pot, is one of the few chemicals that can be produced here, preventing as much whipping and stomping of the drug as possible. So, when our cocaine is nothing but atropine and baking soda, our crank is the best around.

So, in conclusion, Meth is loved because it's the efficiency drug, something people with no hope or money can easily temporarily solve their problems with.
Old 10.16.2009, 03:18 PM   #73
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
It'll make a meth out of your life. It will really meth you up. It is nothing to meth around with.
Old 10.16.2009, 07:18 PM   #74
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Meth rules. It mainly kills worthless people (not saying everyone who's ever done meth is worthless but every methhead I've met ends up being worthless in the long run). I'd say, more of it! Pass it around for free! Hell, they should start putting straight-up strychnine in it (unless they already do?). I bet that'll get ya fucked up.

I have no right to judge or room to talk, but I have been going to court for the past year with a meth head who had rented my aunt's house, who I had to kick out and it's been a total bitch. You should see the shape she left that house in, her and her meth buddies. Fuck that bitch.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2009, 07:24 PM   #75
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
i love cocaine
Old 10.16.2009, 07:30 PM   #76
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
i love cocaine

Who doesn't?
Old 10.16.2009, 07:32 PM   #77
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
what are you, some kind of fagg?

fuck off and fucking fagg yourself to fucking faggdom come you fucking faggweed from faggsville the united faggs of afaggica
Crumb's Crunchy Delights is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2009, 07:34 PM   #78
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Was that Frost? Plath? I can't put my finger on it.
Old 10.16.2009, 07:36 PM   #79
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
king of the dish, my lucky animal
Crumb's Crunchy Delights is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2009, 07:37 PM   #80
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Meth rules. It mainly kills worthless people (not saying everyone who's ever done meth is worthless but every methhead I've met ends up being worthless in the long run). I'd say, more of it! Pass it around for free! Hell, they should start putting straight-up strychnine in it (unless they already do?). I bet that'll get ya fucked up.

I have no right to judge or room to talk, but I have been going to court for the past year with a meth head who had rented my aunt's house, who I had to kick out and it's been a total bitch. You should see the shape she left that house in, her and her meth buddies. Fuck that bitch.

If they made all drugs legal, basically all the addicts would end up killing off each other and themselves and then the drug problem would be solved. Then the drugs would be left for those of responsible enough to handle them.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth