Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page I'm looking for a track...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.25.2009, 12:45 PM   #1
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
I know it will be hard to find but who knows, maybe someone on there could help me? (noisereductions?)
So basically I've seen Oddateee live, opening for Dälek two days ago, and at the beginnning of the show he did some kind of DJ Set for 45 minutes. And he played one track that I really enjoyed and am trying to find now...
It was quite a repetitive track, with a single vocal line, sung in some kind of reggae voice and repeated throughout the track, ending with what sounded like "The Zion is coming" or "The sky is coming". The track was really minimalist, beginning with some one note instrumentation, and then going on with a dirty section of acid sounds, super repetitive too.
Does anyone know what I'm looking for ?
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth