Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What would you do if you had it your way?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.01.2006, 04:02 AM   #41
UVRAY
bad moon rising

UVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Say,you were put in charge of a country,organization,company,record label etc etc.

If I was in charge of British Rail I would change the whole national railway system into that of a rollercoaster.

I have noted that people at the station are always standing about whinging if the train is even 5 minutes late.

But at amusement parks they will stand waiting to ride a roller coaster ride for an hour or more without complaint.

So not only would it be more fun, it would also appease people's moaning and everyone would arrive at their destinations happy as larry.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

UVRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2006, 08:05 AM   #42
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by UVRAY
If I was in charge of British Rail I would change the whole national railway system into that of a rollercoaster.

I have noted that people at the station are always standing about whinging if the train is even 5 minutes late.

But at amusement parks they will stand waiting to ride a roller coaster ride for an hour or more without complaint.

So not only would it be more fun, it would also appease people's moaning and everyone would arrive at their destinations happy as larry.

The only problem I see with this is that it takes fucking long enough for trains to get where they're going as it is, without loop-de-loops effectively doubling the distance travelled, not to mention waiting time at the top of big dippy bits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2006, 08:08 AM   #43
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
I would pass laws that ensured that all people were treated with respect.

Even the people who broke the above laws would be respectfully beaten to a pulp.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2006, 08:16 AM   #44
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
well, sonicl, death is a small price to pay for respect, rendering your laws and mandates genius.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2006, 08:40 AM   #45
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
On my bus to work this morning,i thought that (because of the atrocious long time that it can take for a journey that should be virtually only 1/2 hour) Ken Livingstone should allow for entertainment on the public transport.Such 'entertainment' would consist of facials,manicures,live music,tea,coffee and biscuits for all the pissed off commuters who have to go through the city every day.Of course it will never happen.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2006, 08:45 AM   #46
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
On my bus to work this morning,i thought that (because of the atrocious long time that it can take for a journey that should be virtually only 1/2 hour) Ken Livingstone should allow for entertainment on the public transport.Such 'entertainment' would consist of facials,manicures,live music,tea,coffee and biscuits for all the pissed pff commuters who have to go through the city every day.Of course it will never happen.
Some of the buses up round Islington way have screens with adverts for that evening's TV on them. It's only a matter of time before it's actual entertainment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2006, 08:51 AM   #47
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
The music is generally provided by the lo-fi sounds emanated by all the mobile phones.Justin sounds like Beck when played that way.

Old 11.01.2006, 09:39 AM   #48
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
It's should be fairly obvious to any thinking individual that Tokolosh is the only person posting in the thread that doesn't deserve scorn.

The rest of you can blow it out your ass.

And please spare me the same old tired, stupid little accusatory jibber-jabber in the vainglorious pursuit of some misconceived notion of what humor is. Just because you have no noble thoughts of your own is no reason to criticize people that do because of your own intellectual and spiritual inadequacies. In light of the topic question, those impious underminings only serve to expose your own fundamental failures of responsibility as a human being.

I care for you all, but there just isn't much reason to like hardly any of you as people all that much.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2006, 10:33 AM   #49
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
i'd be in charge of the planet and i'd kill everyone with the initals E V
Old 11.01.2006, 10:53 AM   #50
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonkey
i'd be in charge of the planet and i'd kill everyone with the initals E V

Damn!
I dodged a bullet there.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2006, 10:55 AM   #51
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
It's should be fairly obvious to any thinking individual that Tokolosh is the only person posting in the thread that doesn't deserve scorn.

The rest of you can blow it out your ass.

And please spare me the same old tired, stupid little accusatory jibber-jabber in the vainglorious pursuit of some misconceived notion of what humor is. Just because you have no noble thoughts of your own is no reason to criticize people that do because of your own intellectual and spiritual inadequacies. In light of the topic question, those impious underminings only serve to expose your own fundamental failures of responsibility as a human being.

I care for you all, but there just isn't much reason to like hardly any of you as people all that much.

Old 11.01.2006, 12:52 PM   #52
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Have Porky fly to my house for tea.
Old 11.01.2006, 12:57 PM   #53
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Tea?
Old 11.01.2006, 01:02 PM   #54
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, tea. Some very good Jasmine tea if he likes that.
Old 11.01.2006, 04:49 PM   #55
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
if I had my way, If I had my way, If I had my way, I would tear this ol buildin' down, yes I would tear this ol buildin down!

well delilah was a woman, she was fine and fair, she had good looks lord knows and cold black hair, well delilah she gained ol samson's mind, when first he saw this woman lord she looked so fine, well delilah she climbed up on Samson's knee, said tell me where your strength lies if you please, well she spoke so kind, lord she talked so fair, well Samson said delilah you cut off my hair, you could shave my head, clean as my hand, and my strength would come as natural as any ol man...

sayin if I had my way, if I had my way, if I had my way, I would tear this ol buildin down, I would tear this ol buildin down.....

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.01.2006, 04:54 PM   #56
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
I'd get rid of all rock and roll music, especially this crazy Sonic Youth all you kids are talking about.
Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2010, 03:32 PM   #57
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I'd let the blind have driving licences, so I could sit down and watch the chaos.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2010, 03:44 PM   #58
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
horrible afflictions to anyone i dont like but of my choosing. also a cure for the common cold and other things like that.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2010, 05:32 PM   #59
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
the dissolution of all intangible power structures.
hit my boss in the face with a hammer. and then get her fired.
pay everyone enough so that nobody needs to start worrying about when payday is.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2010, 12:10 AM   #60
Adolfo
children of satan

Adolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's assesAdolfo kicks all y'all's asses
a world of rainbows and lollypops... and marijuana
Adolfo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth