Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page the assholes in Oregon
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.29.2016, 11:43 AM   #21
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
The rightist boards are saying we need to hear the audio - they say the FBI was telling him to Drop the weapon! and when he tried to comply by taking it out of his pocket they shot him. The FBI had already shot into the car a bunch of times.

I'm not trying to be argumentative but it appears this is really about kicking out the cattle and bringing in the uranium. History has shown there is no atrocity our government will not commit in its quest to control the atom. All those miners who got cancer and all the pregnant women who were experimented on with radiation and the current experiment where the fed response to Fukushima was to simply increase the level of radiation that is considered safe.

http://farmwars.info/?p=14481

let's remember it was this FBI that shot an infant being held by a mother and the killer was promoted. This is the FBI that drugged and then executed Fred Hampton in his sleep. I could go on for a whole day in order to say we really should look at anything the FBI says with healthy skepticism.

They released this video immediately, but the videos of the missile blowing up the Pentagon are still suppressed.

I can't watch this video, I can't update Flash because Adobe apparently is only supporting Win 10, the government surveillance software.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
sorry, tesla, but the aerial video clearly shows finny waving his arms around, reaching into his jacket pocket at least two times where they found a loaded 9mm. He evaded or tried to evade 2 legal stops and then jumped out, waving his arms and at least threatening to pull his gun. I've almost been shot by a cop for much less than that....

this video zoomed in and slo mo to show the happenings really well.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/01...tzing-sot.koin
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.29.2016, 11:51 AM   #22
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
sorry, tesla, but the aerial video clearly shows finny waving his arms around, reaching into his jacket pocket at least two times where they found a loaded 9mm. He evaded or tried to evade 2 legal stops and then jumped out, waving his arms and at least threatening to pull his gun. I've almost been shot by a cop for much less than that....

this video zoomed in and slo mo to show the happenings really well.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/01...tzing-sot.koin

In addition, even one of his fellow redneck shitheads admitted, in recorded comments I heard on NPR, that the idiot was "charging" the agents/cops, not trying to surrender. The idiot's Rambo fantasies killed him.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.29.2016, 12:07 PM   #23
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
In addition, even one of his fellow redneck shitheads admitted, in recorded comments I heard on NPR, that the idiot was "charging" the agents/cops, not trying to surrender. The idiot's Rambo fantasies killed him.

running 2 roadblocks, almost running over a dumb ass who jumped in front, speeding, jumping out of his rig, waving your arms around, repeatedly going to an inner pocket? I suppose he could have been looking for his pocket constitution or bible, but that's justifiable homicide.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.29.2016, 01:07 PM   #24
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

ha! hey wait, are you talking the first Rambo? When he's a hero vietnam vet drifting on foot home to his dad and gets hassled by the douchebag local cops who bully and assault him and then find themselves fighting for their lives while he blows up the whole town in self defense retribution?

Or that last movie where he's in exile in Burma or something running some decrepit boat service and gets guilt tripped into rescuing some nice people from some evil doers in the jungle?

I can't really the remember the 2 in between, one he went to Afghanistan.

He's really the good guy these movies.
Old 01.29.2016, 05:11 PM   #25
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I am not saying you're analysis of the inaction isn't correct, just that its precisely because of WHITE PRIVILEGE that some punk ass whiteboys and rednecks can thwart the Commander and Chief simply because of the optics of politics.
OK, point taken. I wasn't saying white privilege wasn't the essential driving factor; just that the political climate is even worse after the emergence of Teabaggin'.

On a side note, is "punk" a really bad word again? That's kinda cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
McGyver went to Afghanistan too! I remember that episode! See, it was Rambo and McGyver (and possible Chuck Norris, I'm not positive) who fucked up and armed Osama.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.29.2016, 09:04 PM   #26
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
ha! hey wait, are you talking the first Rambo? When he's a hero vietnam vet drifting on foot home to his dad and gets hassled by the douchebag local cops who bully and assault him and then find themselves fighting for their lives while he blows up the whole town in self defense retribution?

Or that last movie where he's in exile in Burma or something running some decrepit boat service and gets guilt tripped into rescuing some nice people from some evil doers in the jungle?

He's really the good guy these movies.

Rambo fantasies was my phrase--deluding himself into thinking he's some kind of swaggering gun toting hero when he's really a stupid asshole.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2016, 06:05 PM   #27
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
Rambo fantasies was my phrase--deluding himself into thinking he's some kind of swaggering gun toting hero when he's really a stupid asshole.

I think what I'm objecting to is the use of Rambo. Rambo was acting in self defense when persecuted and attacked by the police. You're not describing someone like that. More like Mel Gibson or Will Smith - or does Will Smith still think he's street?

It wasn't my war. You asked me, I didn't ask you. And I did what I had to do to win. But somebody wouldn't let us win. Then I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport. Protesting me. Spitting. Calling me baby killer. ... Who are they to protest me? Huh?
Old 02.01.2016, 11:34 PM   #28
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I think what I'm objecting to is the use of Rambo. Rambo was acting in self defense when persecuted and attacked by the police. You're not describing someone like that. More like Mel Gibson or Will Smith - or does Will Smith still think he's street?

It wasn't my war. You asked me, I didn't ask you. And I did what I had to do to win. But somebody wouldn't let us win. Then I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport. Protesting me. Spitting. Calling me baby killer. ... Who are they to protest me? Huh?
Yeah but if you follow the whole of Rambo its actually a war mongering movie. Rambo wasn't drafted he was black ops. Further the movie insisted on that totally bullshit narrative that "if US just hadn't fought with one hand tied behind its back would have 'won' "...

US killed upwards of 4 million people in Vietnam, i think its safe to say they fought with two hands

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.02.2016, 05:46 PM   #29
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
Yeah but if you follow the whole of Rambo its actually a war mongering movie. Rambo wasn't drafted he was black ops. Further the movie insisted on that totally bullshit narrative that "if US just hadn't fought with one hand tied behind its back would have 'won' "...

US killed upwards of 4 million people in Vietnam, i think its safe to say they fought with two hands

What that is, is code for their inability to use nukes. They really wanted to drop a couple of nukes in Vietnam. The story goes Nixon looked out over the White House lawn and saw a million protestors during a huge march and it impressed him enough so he did not use nukes in Vietnam. I think I heard Daniel Ellsberg tell that story.

some people think First Blood was the source of the story of hippies spitting on returning soldiers - it probably happened in isolated incidents, but not in any organized systematic fashion, as the divisive right wing would like everyone to believe. What did happen in a systematic organized fashion was the brutal oppression against young people in the United States. Rambo would have just been another example of this at the hands of the thug police, but he kicked their ass.

Plus the movie features Chris Mulkey, David Caruso and Michael Talbott (from Miami Vice).
Old 02.10.2016, 10:33 AM   #30
tesla69
Banned

while I'm not particularly sympathetic to the nature preserve takeover, this account of dirty tricks is like something out of the old playbook if true...all the fbi has to do in this situation is block the road and let these guys hang themselves with their own rope...unless I missed something - they haven't left the preserve yet...

Published on Feb 9, 2016

Deb Jordan woke up to a knock on her motel room door this morning and was informed by Gresham, Portland police, that the rental car she had in the parking lot had been reported by enterprise out of Cincinnati as stolen --- When Deb & Pete's attorney, Tom Coan called Enterprise to confirm --- Enterprise told them the devious actions of an FBI agent who is located in central Oregon.

The FBI told Enterprise agents that Pete Santilli had been incarcerated in Multnomah County jail since January 26th and that 2 unauthorized women were driving the rental car leased in Pete Santilli's name. They also told the Enterprise agent that these 2 women were planning a trip to Burns Oregon where there was an active illegal occupation of a wildlife refuge --- and asked for the on-star code so that they could listen to conversations inside the vehicle ---

Deb Jordan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgpXPPiy9f8
Old 02.10.2016, 04:12 PM   #31
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
What that is, is code for their inability to use nukes. They really wanted to drop a couple of nukes in Vietnam. The story goes Nixon looked out over the White House lawn and saw a million protestors during a huge march and it impressed him enough so he did not use nukes in Vietnam. I think I heard Daniel Ellsberg tell that story.

some people think First Blood was the source of the story of hippies spitting on returning soldiers - it probably happened in isolated incidents, but not in any organized systematic fashion, as the divisive right wing would like everyone to believe. What did happen in a systematic organized fashion was the brutal oppression against young people in the United States. Rambo would have just been another example of this at the hands of the thug police, but he kicked their ass.

Plus the movie features Chris Mulkey, David Caruso and Michael Talbott (from Miami Vice).

I see you have taken the glass half full about Rambo. I totally disagree. Its not about making Rambo look like one of those poor abused Vietnam soldiers even if it does touch on it. Like i said, overall its a Hawkish movie that criticizes not war in general but the Vietnam War in particular but from a Hawkish perspective that the War effort wasn't gnarly enough. Indeed that Rambo was able to kick all that ass was implying that of the military had went all out it could have "won" in Vietnam. The movie aggrandizes war and the warrior, it is essentially Reagan's response to the world instead of Carter's

Old 02.11.2016, 10:10 AM   #32
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
I see you have taken the glass half full about Rambo. I totally disagree. Its not about making Rambo look like one of those poor abused Vietnam soldiers even if it does touch on it. Like i said, overall its a Hawkish movie that criticizes not war in general but the Vietnam War in particular but from a Hawkish perspective that the War effort wasn't gnarly enough. Indeed that Rambo was able to kick all that ass was implying that of the military had went all out it could have "won" in Vietnam. The movie aggrandizes war and the warrior, it is essentially Reagan's response to the world instead of Carter's

I'll have to watch it again

CBS radio reports the final holdouts are giving up today. The story had to disparage one of the guys: "Fry, 27, of Blanchester, Ohio, sounded increasingly unraveled as he continually yelled, at times hysterically,"

Here's whats weird:
"Throughout the streamed conversation, occupiers mentioned the involvement of the Rev. Franklin Graham, the Christian evangelist son of Billy Graham, CBS Portland affiliate KOIN-TV reports."

Billy Graham, the spooks preacher
Old 02.11.2016, 10:17 AM   #33
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Franklin is a racist shit head. His dad likely is (or was, is he dead yet?) but hid it a little better.
Old 02.11.2016, 01:40 PM   #34
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Goddammit, this is still going on?

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 02.11.2016, 02:14 PM   #35
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Goddammit, this is still going on?

yes #WhitePrivilege

Old 02.11.2016, 02:57 PM   #36
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

OK, shit's over, apparently:

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...cc73ab9e59c0af

Also, while we were discussing these retrograde shit-for-brains, science took a motherfuckin' massive leap into the future. Whaddayaknow.

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...ned=us&topic=h

Old 03.17.2016, 02:29 PM   #37
tesla69
Banned

The autopsy shows he was shot 3 times in the back. The video shows the "authorities" kept shooting even though no one had ever shot at them. The people in the car are screaming at them to stop and the feds keep shooting. The video is hard to endure with the screeching woman.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...protester-back
Old 03.17.2016, 02:40 PM   #38
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
The autopsy shows he was shot 3 times in the back. The video shows the "authorities" kept shooting even though no one had ever shot at them. The people in the car are screaming at them to stop and the feds keep shooting. The video is hard to endure with the screeching woman.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...protester-back

I NEVER support police brutality BUT AT THE SAME TIME what the fuck did these assholes EXPECT exactly? What, did they think white privilege alone would save them from harm? Cops kills white people too

While too frequently we have a "blame the victim" approach to dealing with police brutality this as cut and dry a scenario of "those assholes poked the bear and had it coming" as was say Waco

Old 03.18.2016, 08:13 AM   #39
tesla69
Banned

This article asserts the driver of the lead car was an FBI undercover who led the group into the death trap.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...uard-an-fbi-ag
Old 03.18.2016, 11:02 AM   #40
ilduclo
invito al cielo

so, they denied the old man's release, based on his not following any laws so far and being an armed insurgent. I think he should go to Guantanamo if that's to remain open, might as well put it to a good cause.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth