Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Days Of Our Sonic Lives - episode 2
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.24.2006, 05:48 PM   #1
daysofoursoniclives
empty page

daysofoursoniclives is a jewel in the roughdaysofoursoniclives is a jewel in the roughdaysofoursoniclives is a jewel in the roughdaysofoursoniclives is a jewel in the rough
......previously on days of our sonic lives...sonicl has hatched a plan to keep drug dealing, money laundering bootleggers from taking money away from Sonic Youth and Geffen...but at the same time king_buzzo wakes up as a sex toy non-virgin for the first time in his life and feels like a new man...a man ready to take on the world and make it his own personal oyster...so what's a man like that to do?...easy...he decides to join the mafia...but what if his Boss tells him "First, I want you to deal some drugs and den launder all dat money youse make offa dat. Den youse gonna take all dat money and bootleg all dose Sonic Yewt shows so dats we can take all dat money from dat band an dat label Geffen. Capeesh?"???...if so, then will he come into conflict with sonicl?...will he place omerta above Sonic Life and Sonic Truth?......sales genius rappard will be moving his house during ATP and tries to sell his ticket in two different sections of the board in order to increase his chances of a taker......sonic sphere is currently rocking out to Little Richard......nobody asks the band any questions......gmku likes to yell in record stores......whorefrost shows the board what his/her Muff looks like......noise machine is in search of Halloween music for his/her radio show......kegmama gets thrashed around at a Be Your Own Pet show and nic fit has a keen eye for Jemina Pearl loogeys......Intellvision gives a keyboard a blow job......touch me i'm sick wants to know "when the fuck yo birthday is?"......for some reason Hip Priest knows that it is National Curry week......Demon Box loves jelly beans......sonik death keeps buying shit on Ebay......static-harmony may fake illness to get out of work on Halloween by puking out of her nose so that she can dress up as a dead pregnant nun......Pookie wishes his daytime board buddies goodbye and sonicl begs him to quit his job instead......board resident serial killer Savage Clone trumps !@#$%! by non-replying to SpectralJulianIsNotDead first......SuchFriendsAreDangerous's friends may be dangerous but not nearly as dangerous as he is to himself when the super klutz falls out of his chair......schizophrenicroom wants to be in an episode......pantophobia throws a birthday party for jennthebenn...and yes, Snoopy showed up......Danny Himself is himself convinced that nrtxbaecrt Wect is pregnant but Cantankerous doesn't buy it for one minute and refuses to fall for her "But I'm a virgin..." ruse......atari2600 starts a thread each for Kim, Thurston, Lee, Steve, Wharton Tiers, Jim O'Rourke, Butch Vig and Aaron Mullan and Kim is leading with the most replies while Jim has zero...so I guess that means Emma Blowgun isn't around......Everynuerotic starts a game show where the contestants have to guess atari2600's medication for the day to win the prize...uhhhh...actually, his medication should *BE* the prize......Rob Instigator has a fire penis and earth balls...Iain has the personality of a water penis...and atari2600 just wants to know what your penis is...and as Theresa's Sound-world turns...so do the days of our sonic lives......

-- a We Got StarPower! production
daysofoursoniclives is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2006, 07:24 PM   #2
Intellivision
i'm a rotten little fuck

Intellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's asses
the double deuce se2 ep2
yeeeeeeeeeeah
keep on truckin'

'Cause we got a great big convoy
Rockin through the night
Yeah we got a great big convoy
Ain't she a beautiful sight
C'mon and join our convoy
Aint nothin gonna get in our way
We gonna roll this truckin convoy 'cross the USA
Convoy.....Convoy
Intellivision is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2006, 07:55 PM   #3
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i love these!
Old 10.24.2006, 07:59 PM   #4
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
I've been away TOO long.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth