Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Some bitch spread lies about me!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.09.2008, 11:45 AM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by o'connor
i could hardly even understand what this chick is ranting about.

i am piss.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2008, 11:47 AM   #22
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
I assume this is high school? I don't want to sound like a parent (even though I am one, so it's a hard struggle sometimes) but once you are out of high school all of this will fade away. And I don't just mean this ioslated incident. In the real world (at least the part I live in) when people start spreading crap about other people, unless it is somehow justified, nobody usually listens and people start to dislike the person spreading the lies, not the person they are being spread about.

"One day we will all look back at this and laugh..."

^^That, by the way, is NOT what anybody in my family would ever say to their children. It would go more like this:

"Who cares? Stop whining."
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2008, 01:00 PM   #23
filthyprint
empty page

filthyprint kicks all y'all's assesfilthyprint kicks all y'all's assesfilthyprint kicks all y'all's assesfilthyprint kicks all y'all's assesfilthyprint kicks all y'all's assesfilthyprint kicks all y'all's assesfilthyprint kicks all y'all's assesfilthyprint kicks all y'all's assesfilthyprint kicks all y'all's assesfilthyprint kicks all y'all's assesfilthyprint kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
I assume this is high school? I don't want to sound like a parent (even though I am one, so it's a hard struggle sometimes) but once you are out of high school all of this will fade away. And I don't just mean this ioslated incident. In the real world (at least the part I live in) when people start spreading crap about other people, unless it is somehow justified, nobody usually listens and people start to dislike the person spreading the lies, not the person they are being spread about.

"One day we will all look back at this and laugh..."

^^That, by the way, is NOT what anybody in my family would ever say to their children. It would go more like this:

"Who cares? Stop whining."

Well at least i receive one constructive comment in this board today.
filthyprint is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2008, 01:39 PM   #24
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by filthyprint

thank you. that will be $85.
Old 10.09.2008, 01:42 PM   #25
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
So i'm really piss...
Apparenty some girl name dog spread malicious lies about me round the whole school.
Well, she was the one who volunteered to do the class graduation video for me.Actually, not her she said her friend was able to do the video. So of course i agreed. Then when i called her next day to ask how was the video going on. She was like i cant contact my friend so in turn she will do it herself. But she wasnt really sure how to go about doin it.
Knowing that i told her to pass me all the class pics and i will do it with my mates. Well the next day, when i ask her for the pics she was like a guy in my class had already done the video. And the guy when on grumbling of how i made him slept at 3am to do the video and how dog tell him that i simply push all the job to her.
I was fucking angry and went confronting her. She then started crying and all the guys i my class hates me now.And this is not the first time she had done such shit! Worst of all she got this pig friend of hers to write nasty comments about me and my friends on her fucking blog!
I was so angry because her friend don't even know me.I tried to ask her to remove her post but she just wouldnt and wrote more shit abt us!
What should i do?
P.S tomorrow is my graduation day
at least she didn't put her finger in yr ass so you shouldn't be complaining cuz shit like this happens you know, especially round here.
Old 10.09.2008, 01:43 PM   #26
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
This is one of the best new poster threads ever.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2008, 01:46 PM   #27
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
here is another one; and it's free of charge thank you (but paypal donation is fine too)

Old 10.09.2008, 01:47 PM   #28
[Sandbag]
100%

[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses
this gives me an idea
should i use my 'Noob Post' now? :O

:P
[Sandbag] is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2008, 01:48 PM   #29
greedrex
invito al cielo

Old 10.09.2008, 01:49 PM   #30
[Sandbag]
100%

[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses
hahahaha
Old 10.09.2008, 01:51 PM   #31
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
So i'm really piss...
Apparenty some girl name dog spread malicious lies about me round the whole school.
Well, she was the one who volunteered to do the class graduation video for me.Actually, not her she said her friend was able to do the video. So of course i agreed. Then when i called her next day to ask how was the video going on. She was like i cant contact my friend so in turn she will do it herself. But she wasnt really sure how to go about doin it.
Knowing that i told her to pass me all the class pics and i will do it with my mates. Well the next day, when i ask her for the pics she was like a guy in my class had already done the video. And the guy when on grumbling of how i made him slept at 3am to do the video and how dog tell him that i simply push all the job to her.
I was fucking angry and went confronting her. She then started crying and all the guys i my class hates me now.And this is not the first time she had done such shit! Worst of all she got this pig friend of hers to write nasty comments about me and my friends on her fucking blog!
I was so angry because her friend don't even know me.I tried to ask her to remove her post but she just wouldnt and wrote more shit abt us!
What should i do?

you got repped because your friends name is dog.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2008, 01:53 PM   #32
[Sandbag]
100%

''dog''

*lolled*
Old 10.09.2008, 02:11 PM   #33
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
high school....

man, thats a serious problem. wait til you have to actually work for a living..

sorry!

that is tough but yknow, fuck her (metaphorically) what goes around comes around.....
Old 10.09.2008, 02:12 PM   #34
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
So i'm really piss...
What should i do?

Yes, well, it happens. Grow up.
Old 10.09.2008, 02:15 PM   #35
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

ok so i finally read the little rant & my advice is:

really, sounds like it was your fault, you go around calling people dog, pig, etc, making them cry, and they expect everyone to love you? fat chance, piss sister.

i mean ok she made the other guy stay up till 3am and do the video. you could have said thanks d00d i never asked you to do that but YOUR awesome (ha) and i will buy you a pork chop (for example). cuz dudes like that. but no, you go & make the bitch cry.

then you run out of friends in real life & ask some internet freaks to support you? so i disagree here. "what goes around comes around" sounds about right-- sound's you're being piss too much & the dogs & the pigs now hate you.

karma is a female dog.

Old 10.09.2008, 02:21 PM   #36
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
hahahaha
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2008, 02:48 PM   #37
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
indeed

hahahahahaha

ha
Old 10.09.2008, 02:50 PM   #38
greedrex
invito al cielo

hahahaha
Old 10.09.2008, 02:52 PM   #39
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

ps: could you spot the odd one between those four pics?
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2008, 02:52 PM   #40
gmku
invito al cielo

Bra ah

ha

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth