Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Complain/give Advice Itt
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.26.2008, 03:37 PM   #21
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_howdy
"LIZ IS IN THE HOSPITAL!"
"I PUT THAT BITCH THERE"
"KANA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE"

i'm thinking about terrorizing her slowly and subtley first. deflate her tires, mail her cow hearts anonymously, erase her harddrive with a magnet, etc.
ooh yeah
just make her life hell
make her think she's going crazy
Old 08.26.2008, 03:38 PM   #22
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
"LIZ IS IN THE HOSPITAL!"
"I PUT THAT BITCH THERE"
"KANA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE"

i'm thinking about terrorizing her slowly and subtley first. deflate her tires, mail her cow hearts anonymously, erase her harddrive with a magnet, etc.

Or just cut her brake lines.

Just remember: Super-Glue is a gift from the Good Dude upstairs when trying to annoying people.
Old 08.26.2008, 03:38 PM   #23
Kegmama
empty page

Kegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's asses
punch her in the throat.

Kegmama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2008, 03:38 PM   #24
boy_howdy
bad moon rising

boy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
yr boyfriend may , JUST MAY, be fucking her too.

you have no idea how impossible that is. he hates her too, and we're fucking attatched at the hip. and when my boyfriend was single, she was single, and as soon as we started dating, she started copying me and got some skinny music-obsessed vegan boyfriend (eerily similar to mine) even though i know the week before they started dating she was fucking my friend's roommate.

boy_howdy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2008, 03:39 PM   #25
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Kick her in the fanny.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2008, 03:39 PM   #26
al shabbray

do the teeth trick!!!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2008, 03:40 PM   #27
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
You should burn her ears with fuckin' harsh noise y'know, like play larsens ultra loud when she's around. That way she'll never be able to copycat you anytime in the future
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2008, 03:40 PM   #28
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
make her eat the curb!
Old 08.26.2008, 03:41 PM   #29
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Force feed her Orange Revels.
Old 08.26.2008, 03:41 PM   #30
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
you have no idea how impossible that is. he hates her too, and we're fucking attatched at the hip. and when my boyfriend was single, she was single, and as soon as we started dating, she started copying me and got some skinny music-obsessed vegan boyfriend (eerily similar to mine) even though i know the week before they started dating she was fucking my friend's roommate.

that's good. sometimes these things get ugly because "SOMEONE" is lying, you know?
Old 08.26.2008, 03:43 PM   #31
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
wait till she is asleep, cut open a habanero pepper, rub your index finger all on the inner seeds and walls of the pepper, then shove that fucker third-knuckle deep into her snatch. the burn in her vajayjay will learn her some manners.
and while you're at it, get her in the eye too. pussy flow and pepper finger all in the eye. wow. what kinda stanky hurt is that gonna be cuz you know that bitche's dick-hole is stank
Old 08.26.2008, 03:44 PM   #32
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
^^^ wow rob's been putting some SERIOUS thought into this one.

you people and yr violence disgust me.

clearly, this is the job for a good ol' fashioned hex.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2008, 03:44 PM   #33
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
wait till she is asleep, cut open a habanero pepper, rub your index finger all on the inner seeds and walls of the pepper, then shove that fucker third-knuckle deep into her snatch. the burn in her vajayjay will learn her some manners.
and while you're at it, get her in the eye too. pussy flow and pepper finger all in the eye. wow. what kinda stanky hurt is that gonna be cuz you know that bitche's dick-hole is stank
skin the pepper and shove the whole thing up her snatch
Old 08.26.2008, 03:46 PM   #34
Pookie
invito al cielo

Kiss and make up.

Which is what she's probably doing with your slut of a boyfriend right now.
Old 08.26.2008, 03:47 PM   #35
boy_howdy
bad moon rising

boy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's assesboy_howdy kicks all y'all's asses
i don't want to go anywhere near that wasteland of STDs. Sometimes i make up fake bands and "namedrop" them around her, and she'll post bulletins like "does anyone have any (made up band name) albums? mine got deleted and i want to listen to them "

SERIOUSLY

boy_howdy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2008, 03:47 PM   #36
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
pookie's right. maybe she just needs a hug.
Old 08.26.2008, 03:48 PM   #37
Pookie
invito al cielo

You bitch whore.

Remind me never to cross you.
Old 08.26.2008, 03:49 PM   #38
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

will do.
Old 08.26.2008, 03:50 PM   #39
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i don't want to go anywhere near that wasteland of STDs. Sometimes i make up fake bands and "namedrop" them around her, and she'll post bulletins like "does anyone have any (made up band name) albums? mine got deleted and i want to listen to them "

SERIOUSLY

Yeah, I'd go with Kegmama's throat punch idea. That's the only way she'll ever learn.
Old 08.26.2008, 03:53 PM   #40
Kegmama
empty page

Kegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Sometimes i make up fake bands and "namedrop" them around her, and she'll post bulletins like "does anyone have any (made up band name) albums? mine got deleted and i want to listen to them "

SERIOUSLY

haha. ^ my best friends old lady is like this. she wants so bad to be me its ridiculous. as he started briging her around more she would ask where i got my clothes, shoes, hair done, etc. then she went and dyed her hair the same color and attempted to interpret my style (failed miserably). worst thing though was we went shopping once and i found some cute tinkerbell panties and she bought the same f-ing kind! so gross.

Kegmama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth