oh, ok. like i care 3 7.14%
go-karts! 6 14.29%
daydream nation 6 14.29%
other (specify) 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07.19.2006, 12:54 AM   #3201
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Gees. WTF happened man?
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.19.2006, 04:23 AM   #3202
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
I was at work, and a go-kart spun out, so i went to push him back in the right direction, and there was a ton of go-karts comming at me, so i hopped on the back of his (which isnt a big deal, i do it all the time)
So, when i rode the back of the go-kart to my station i was afraid to get off because the kid was hauling so much ass on a turn, so i thought i'd wait to jump off on the strait-a-way.
So when the kid drove the strait part of the track i hopped off and i was running too fast for my legs to carry me, so i fell and did a crazy roll. Then I remembered there were go-karts behind me, so I stood up really fast and then jumped off the track. and then i just walked off like nothin happend. i would pay so much money to have that shit on video!
all while listening to 'aurora borealis' by the the meat puppets

isnt this badass?
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.19.2006, 05:27 AM   #3203
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
ahah,finding nobody,looks like you're not very good at your job
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.19.2006, 12:31 PM   #3204
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
well, were not really supposed to do that. the boss said not to
Old 07.19.2006, 12:41 PM   #3205
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
I was at work, and a go-kart spun out, so i went to push him back in the right direction, and there was a ton of go-karts comming at me, so i hopped on the back of his (which isnt a big deal, i do it all the time)
So, when i rode the back of the go-kart to my station i was afraid to get off because the kid was hauling so much ass on a turn, so i thought i'd wait to jump off on the strait-a-way.
So when the kid drove the strait part of the track i hopped off and i was running too fast for my legs to carry me, so i fell and did a crazy roll. Then I remembered there were go-karts behind me, so I stood up really fast and then jumped off the track. and then i just walked off like nothin happend. i would pay so much money to have that shit on video!

isnt this badass?
thats sick
Old 07.19.2006, 01:07 PM   #3206
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

isnt this badass?

Haha. Bet you entertained a few parents.
Sounds like you have a pretty cool job, though. Something interactive, not altogether boring.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.19.2006, 01:47 PM   #3207
finding nobody
invito al cielo

when i stood up it was like nobody saw it.
does that picture work for you guys?
Old 07.19.2006, 02:21 PM   #3208
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Edit: Reloading the page worked.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.19.2006, 02:24 PM   #3209
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
when i stood up it was like nobody saw it.
does that picture work for you guys?

Yeah. That's sweet.
Old 07.19.2006, 03:22 PM   #3210
finding nobody
invito al cielo

i think i jammed my wrist in the process
Old 07.20.2006, 03:58 AM   #3211
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Man, I lied down cause I was feeling a little tired, I don't even know how long ago it was (maybe 4 hours), but I feel asleep, and just now woke up. Now it's 2am and I'm not tired. I hate when this happens...
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2006, 04:06 AM   #3212
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
2 AM? Damn you west coast
Old 07.20.2006, 04:21 AM   #3213
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Hah ya I don't understand you people on at crazy hours. I gotta get my sleep. I never stay up past 2 or 3.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2006, 01:55 PM   #3214
finding nobody
invito al cielo

i live it florida but im in central time
Old 07.20.2006, 04:52 PM   #3215
finding nobody
invito al cielo

evol is rocking my socks right now
Old 07.20.2006, 09:06 PM   #3216
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
I am starting to get in an EVOL kick myself. I never think of it as one of da yoof's best albums but it really is.
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2006, 09:10 PM   #3217
finding nobody
invito al cielo

same here! i just got mine on vinyl
suk for honesty
Old 07.20.2006, 11:00 PM   #3218
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
That album has a really good track order.
Old 07.20.2006, 11:03 PM   #3219
finding nobody
invito al cielo

expressway is the perfect ending. and the vinyl loops at the end
Old 07.20.2006, 11:08 PM   #3220
John Violence
the end of the ugly

I'm not gonna lie. I really like Bubblegum.
111151158159160 161 162163164171211261661 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth