Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page EVOL Burritos
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.06.2009, 03:54 AM   #1
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
...so the other day the wife and i were at Whole Foods, and we saw these "EVOL" brand frozen burritos. She got the shredded beef; then joked that Sonic Youth should turn into the Otter Pops of microwave burritos, with each member's cartoon likeness on the packaging of their own flavor, "Thurston Bean and Cheese", etc...

she has also been singing "starlight, starbright..." to the tune of starpower...

evolburritos.com
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.06.2009, 04:16 AM   #2
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.evolburritos.com/
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.06.2009, 06:09 AM   #3
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
my female companion and i were quite amused by these on a recent trip to the country below. she bought one, i did not. they definitely did not have that many varieties at whichever seattle grocery store we hit, though. i think it was the same place i found radical quantities of frankenberry/booberry which is not (afaik) available in canada....'twas an interesting customs declaration...
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth