Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Fantasy Football Euro 2012
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.01.2012, 04:29 PM   #141
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i still had pepe as captain lol

damn this hangover-- alcohol kills!!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.02.2012, 08:26 AM   #142
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Haha, yeah, I wondered if you'd died or something when I saw that. I was on the verge of filing a missing person's report.

I managed to do well by putting Alba as captain and only having three Italian players in total. I'd gambled on a 0-0 draw so my leaping to the top place was basically luck, but I'll take it.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.02.2012, 11:13 AM   #143
Spiritual Amnesia
children of satan

Spiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Haha, yeah, I wondered if you'd died or something when I saw that. I was on the verge of filing a missing person's report.

I managed to do well by putting Alba as captain and only having three Italian players in total. I'd gambled on a 0-0 draw so my leaping to the top place was basically luck, but I'll take it.
congrats!
Spiritual Amnesia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.03.2012, 08:51 AM   #144
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

an introvert party turned unannounced into a minor bacchanalia. nobody was killed but several livers were harmed. i was half-puking during the game, but somehow drinking a lot of tea made me feel better.

Quote:

i had already had experimented with changes--- taking out my most expensive players like gomez and neuer and replacing them with spaniards.

ah! alba! damn, he prolly would have been my captain. "coulda woulda shoulda was gonna" ha ha ha. eh, i managed to do okay once a) i learned to play , b) i was actually conscious. so while i end up in 7th place i'm don't feel like i really sucked at this-- i was 1st or 2nd during the knockout phase. see you in the next league, whenever that happens.

and congrats, of course!
Old 07.03.2012, 09:08 AM   #145
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
If you can, you should really try the premiership one this season. It's a more long term commitment but obviously, because of that, you have more time to have a solid campaign. Your Euro campaign was obviously compromised from the first matchweek and there was never time to correct that, which obviously wouldn't be the case during a full season. It's a lot of fun. Paulybee usually organises a league for here.
Old 07.03.2012, 09:17 AM   #146
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
If you can, you should really try the premiership one this season. It's a more long term commitment but obviously, because of that, you have more time to have a solid campaign. Your Euro campaign was obviously compromised from the first matchweek and there was never time to correct that, which obviously wouldn't be the case during a full season. It's a lot of fun. Paulybee usually organises a league for here.

that should be cool! please let me know if/when it happens. i haven't seen paulybee here in 3 trillion years.

i don't really know the premiere league, but i'm going to be watching more of it this coming season. actually the champions league would make a nice fantasy league as well no? maybe they'll have that in the UEFA website?

either way if you hear something please let me know.
Old 07.03.2012, 10:10 AM   #147
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Will do.

The CL would be great but its matches are too stretched out to really make it possible and, given the fact that the Prem is now choc full of a lot of the European players we saw this month, you'll probably find it easier picking your team than you think. And while it may not have the best football, the Prem really is a lot more fun to follow than any other league I've seen. AND WE ONLY HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH!!!!
Old 07.04.2012, 01:59 AM   #148
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
This whole thing is unfair...

Alba, traitor, I had you in my team from the start... why (why the goal, why didn't I named you)?

As for the Premiere League, I find it easier in a way. Not that you can easily leapfrog everyone, but your players aren't sent back home. The Euro and World Cup has you dumping some players you believed in in favour of players you chose not to select, on a one month competition. The PL alloxs you to stick with your choices until proven good.

I'm still hoping to find someone who would accept to start a team where every player is a Jones or a Taylor.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth