Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What are you smoking?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.14.2006, 01:49 AM   #81
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Dude that reminds me of one of my crazy ass friends who has done the same thing like a million times.....getting up real quick and completely forgetting he had it in his lap.....priceless.
Old 05.14.2006, 01:56 AM   #82
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
this pipe had fallen so many times & never broke before, but glass on glass equals smash. i actually have a piece of the glass shoved into the stem & it functions as a one hitter for now. there's a jagged edge though & it sorta looks like it might be an impromptu crack pipe straight shooter. the only other one i have is this metal one & it fucks up the taste too much for me to want to use it.

The pipes of mine that have gotten broken in the past were all broken by other people & not myself. I've broken many a bong stem though. I got tired of replacing them. I also got tired of cleaning the bong all the time. I have no huge glass water bong anymore. I had come to rely on 'ol trusty because the bowl was just right. Thanks for the funeral service, that made me feel better. anyway, i kinda doubt i'll be able to get another one like that one. this girlfriend of mine used to have the best pipes imaginable. They were all blown by "Bob", who was the guy the Grateful Dead had making all of thier pipes. The one I had was from this guy in Athens that made some really perfect-smokin' ones. I could tell you some stories about this fellow. He is a madman. If anyone has ever seen "Just Another Lizard for Peace" T-shirts, he made those. He also created the "Farfromgroovin". "ASSHOLE" & "BITCH" stickers.

One time the cops took this authentic cherokee peace pipe i had. this sounds bad, but there was this guy that stole it from his grandfather & gave it to me because he had owed me money for a long time. anyway, what goes around comes around which might have something to do with why i lost that one. it had all these ornate wood pieces that fit together & huge removable wooden bowl & a long thin piece of wood that plugged in for the stem with some metal over the mouthpiece.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2006, 02:05 AM   #83
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah 2 of mine were lost by the same dude I was referring to in my above post.

A couple months after letting him borrow it:

Me: Hey man you think I could get that back sometime?
Friend: Aww man that's long gone. Don't even know where it is.
Me: Oh, ok......great, thanks.
Old 05.14.2006, 02:15 AM   #84
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
wow

kegmama in wonderland

the stuff i have now is an orange haze, but it's not nearly as great as the orange haze i used to get years ago in Athens. The grower called that one Citrol, & used to live in Humboldt County actually.

I've gotta get back to California someday. I was born there in Ventura County at the Naval base in Port Hueneme.
Old 05.14.2006, 02:21 AM   #85
krastian
invito al cielo

I think everybody nowadays only smokes the heady shit, right?
Old 05.14.2006, 02:27 AM   #86
atari 2600
invito al cielo

i like the kermit .gif...that's pretty hilarious. a friend of mine e-mailed me these years ago; it'd be cool to see an animated .gif of them all.

i think i posted them once before a long time ago.

(only 4 images allowed per post)
Old 05.14.2006, 02:28 AM   #87
atari 2600
invito al cielo

well, i don't approve of the "brazilian style" joint with the tobacco. That's a good way to ruin it.
Old 05.14.2006, 02:34 AM   #88
krastian
invito al cielo

The stems don't make it to hot either
Old 05.18.2006, 01:51 PM   #89
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
I'm about to blaze a cutchie, listening to TooL's "10,000 Days", & I was wondering what do you listen to while blazing?
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2006, 02:23 PM   #90
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh man that fucking sequence of pictures just cracked me up

funniest thing ive seen in a while

you made those or what? EDIT: oh nevermind... i just read they were sent to you
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2006, 11:23 AM   #91
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Not smoking anything. Just popped some datura seeds; much easier to eat and it's less obvious.
Old 05.19.2006, 12:10 PM   #92
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
I'm blazin' some blueberry right now, listening to "Dark Side Of The Moon".
-George Carlin
Old 05.20.2006, 10:17 AM   #93
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
I blazed last night at a friends house. We were chillin' in his garage, when we heard his mom pull up (in mid hit mind you) and we ran out tp the woods. Minutes later we heard her calling, so we went up to the house. She could smell the smoke, so she told us to give her all our ciggerates and bud. Out of panic I threw my pack of ciggerates on the ground - I wasn't thinkin' straight. We didn't have anymore dope.
The whole thing scared the shit out of me, but I seem to be in the clear.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2006, 10:32 AM   #94
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
about to hit the late afternoon chillin smoke with a nice cuppa mocha! i love my saturdays!
Old 05.20.2006, 02:38 PM   #95
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

-nomadicfollower-
I know how that feels. To be at a friends house. Chillin', blazin', having a good time. Then all of a sudden your panicing not to get caught. I guess I lucked out on having a parent that blazes ganja.

-PAULYBEE-
I love saturdays to. The best day for blazin', except sunday.

Anyway, just blazin', listening to NIN, "With Teeth"

(6 years ago today, I saw A Perfect Circle & NIN live)
-George Carlin
Old 05.20.2006, 04:23 PM   #96
FruitLoop
children of satan

FruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
I love saturdays to. The best day for blazin', except sunday.

Damn right. Nothing like a joint before church!

BTW glass pipes are like glass slides. I've broken too many of them, and I've switched to something less damageable. Rolling paper and brass slides.

Now high still with some shitty rock-hard black hash, listening to nycg&f
FruitLoop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2006, 04:28 PM   #97
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Anyone feel shitty all day if they blaze in the morning?
I smoked around 11:00 this morning, and felt so shitty since that I haven't done a thing. All I've done is laid in bed listening to music and dozed off a couple times.
Old 05.20.2006, 04:29 PM   #98
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Really? I used to smoke it up every morning when I woke up.
Old 05.20.2006, 04:30 PM   #99
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

Maybe it only happens to me?
I don't know, I just probably won't be smoking too early anymore..
Old 05.20.2006, 04:31 PM   #100
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Maybe. I enjoyed a smoke right before school back in the day. Got me really bad grades in first block gym class when I didn't feel like running or doing anything though.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth