Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page 2008 SXSW Bookstore Signing
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.27.2008, 12:52 AM   #1
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
THURSDAY, MARCH 13

SXSW 2008 Music Conference speakers and showcasing artists will be signing their books CDs, and DVDs at (Stand 535, 537, 901)

2:00 pm Tift Merritt, Another Country (CD)
12:30 pm Martin Atkins, Tour:Smart:And Break the Band
1:00 pm Saul Williams, ,said the shotgun to the head, and The Dead Emcee Scrolls
1:30 pm Autumn de Wilde, Elliot Smith
2:00 pm Tom Wright, Roadwork: Rock and Roll Turned Inside Out
2:30 pm Jim DeRogatis, Let it Blurt: The Life and Times of Lester Bangs, America's Greatest Rock Critic, and Staring at Sound: The True Story of Oklahoma's Fabulous Flaming Lips
3:00 pm Thurston Moore, Mixtape, Punk House: Interiors in Anarchy, and Academy of the Trees (CD)
3:30 pm Kara Zuaro, I Like Food, Food Tastes Good: In the Kitchen with Your Favorite Bands
Ira Elliot (drummer from Nada Surf) Lucky (CD)
4:30 pm Todd and Jeff Brabec, Music, Money and Success: The Insider's Guide to Making Money in The Music Industry

FRIDAY, MARCH 14
12:00 pm Daniel Lanois, Here Is What Is (CD and DVD)
12:30 pm Robert Earl Hardy, A Deeper Blue: The Life and Times of Townes Van Zandt
1:00 pm Joe Nick Patoski, Stevie Ray Vaughn: Caught in the Crossfire, and pre order Willie Nelson: An Epic Life
1:45 pm Donald Passman, All You Need To Know About The Music Business 6th Edition
2:00 pm Jacob Slichter, So You Wanna Be A Rock And Roll Star: How I Machine-Gunned a Roomful of Record Executives and Other True Tales From a Drummer's Life
Jen Trynin, Everything I'm Cracked Up To Be: A Rock & Roll Fairy Tale
2:30 pm Laurie Lindeen, Petal Pusher: A Rock and Roll Cinderella Story
Holly George-Warren, Punk 365 and Public Cowboy No. 1: The Life & Times of Gene Autry
3:00 pm The Slits, Revenge of the Killer Slits (EP) and Cut (CD)
3:30 pm Randy Poe, Skydog: The Duane Allman Story
Ann Powers, Weird Like Us: My Bohemian America and Piece to Piece

SATURDAY, MARCH 15
12:00 pm Aziz Ansari, Ron Huebel and Paul Scheer, The Human Giant Season One (DVD)
12:30 pm Jim Walsh, The Replacements: All Over But the Shouting, An Oral History
1:00 pm Dayna Steele, Rock to The Top: What I Learned About Success From the World's Greatest Rock Stars
1:30 pm Judy Davids, Rock Star Mommy
Andrew Loog Oldham, Stoned and 2stoned
3:00 pm Joe Ely, Bonfire of Roadmaps, Happy Songs From Rattlesnake Gulch (CD), Silver City (CD)
3:15 pm Dave Marsh, Beatles Second Album
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth