Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Dead Meadow, i really like these guys.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.17.2006, 03:06 PM   #21
The Lung
stalker

The Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's asses
Shivering King is not great and a live album is a live album. You shouldn't be put off them. Buy the self titled when it comes out because that one is really really good and in my opinion better than feathers
The Lung is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2006, 10:34 AM   #22
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
im not a big fan of shivering king or the howls from the hills album...i really love the first album and Feathers...Feathers just sounds like a tripped out dream or something...the whole album is so delay/echoy and drony....i love it

but i still liek the self titled best cause they show theyre heavy side on it, something missing from Feathers

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2006, 11:06 AM   #23
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
i hear a lot about the first one, which i may take the chance on eventually. but its all about Feather's right now. the album kicks from start to finish. the production is excellent, guitar tones are beautiful. they have a chance to reach the Swervedriver palatte of guitar genius if they spit out more like Feathers.

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2006, 06:42 PM   #24
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
seen them live twice, fucking brilliant stuff

I was at this one [rl]http://www.freesofree.net/albumdetail.php?AlbumID=296[/url] and they were excellent. Noone was really listening to them though, I loved it. Saw them before supporting Super Furry Animals and they were brilliant then too.

Shivering king is my favourite and even though everyone else seems to hate the vocals, I can't get enough of them. Distinctive, moany warbling with that type of music just fits right for me. You wouldn't really call mark e smith a singer but it works, as does dead meadow

!
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.19.2006, 07:34 PM   #25
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
i didnt like the vocals at first too, but, as with most bands whose vocals i didnt like at first, they grew on me

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth