Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 05:57 PM   #7501
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
April 11, 2019

And it continues......none of you cared to answer then and I doubt you will now?

Obama sends Vice President Biden, cash exchanges hands, Hunter Biden lands a high paying position / Ukraine starts sending Hunter Biden’s company large sums of money each month.

Spin This......when Biden is called to testify, will Jo be able to rely on Obama to explain why he sent Biden for 36 hours......or will we learn that Obama granted immunity to VP Biden (and possibly Hunter) like he did Heather Samuelson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Soooooo, I ask if President Obama sending Vice President Biden to the Ukraine on a 36 hour trip was coincidence or collusion and you call it gibberish?

Typical and expected.

Soooooo, word is an investigation may soon be focusing on then President Obama NOT USING our spy agencies: NSA, CIA, FBI or the DOJ and went outside the chain of command to use the British spy agency......GCHQ

WHY?

For surveillance on Candidate Trump and President Elect Trump.

Evidently President Obama did so as to be undetected......the same reason Hillary Clinton set up a server in a janitors closet.

Soooooo, which one of you are going to be foolish enough to Bla Bla Bla colluding against a Presidential candidate?

Months and months of pathetic takes and getting everything completely WRONG!

Now we know how and why President Obama was able to declare that the Trump campaign had done nothing wrong......before he left office......before a dime was spent on the Mueller investigation.

This is getting so good!!!

אש זרה

A Friend Of The Devil Is A Friend Of Mine
If I Get Home Before Daylight
I Just Might Get Some Sleep Tonight - GD

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 07:26 PM   #7502
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
none of you cared to answer then and I doubt you will now?

i’ll answer:

nobody here gives a shit about your expectations haaa haaa haaa

the only reason h8kurdt asked was for comedy

thanks for playing, igor

go back to doing your master’s bidding

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM   #7503
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Left to their own devices, juveniles will juvenile because they donít know how to handle the TRUTH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
iíll answer:

nobody here gives a shit about your expectations haaa haaa haaa

the only reason h8kurdt asked was for comedy

thanks for playing, igor

אש זרה

A Friend Of The Devil Is A Friend Of Mine
If I Get Home Before Daylight
I Just Might Get Some Sleep Tonight - GD

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM   #7504
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
handle the TRUTH!!!

haaaahaaahaaaaa

haaaahaaahaaaaaaaa

the poor heffer....

go handle putin’s shaft some more
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Today, 02:52 AM   #7505
Robert Schunk
the end of the ugly

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
One bit of truth that massively concerns me right now is the President's sending Patriot batteries to Saudi Arabia to create a tripwire requiring US force-protection response should Iran or any of her many proxies in the region attack the Kingdom again.

I voted for Trump in 2016 largely because I took him at his word as a George Washington-style isolationist. (Truth be told, this is a natural outgrowth of my German-American ethnic identity.). This move strikes me as a betrayal of his working-class base, and I cannot help but notice that every other action which I've condemned as a betrayal of his working-class base has constituted a capitulation to Neo-Conservatives. (And I am NOT here referring to his recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital, nor his recognition of Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights, both of which measures I STRONGLY support!) It's the chronic involvement of the US in Middle Eastern wars that concerns me.

This has GOT TO STOP!!!!
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Today, 06:58 AM   #7506
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Spin what?

Obama sent Biden or better said, Biden represented the United States and I believe money was exchanged.

Soon after, Bidenís son was named to a board, I canít remember?

Itís all 100% TRUE and factual and I posted in this thread about it over a year ago. Of course, I donít recall any of you trying to explain it back then???

Yet you are looking for spin or explanation now???

The President asking for dirt -information- facts about Bidenís son and his ties to the Ukraine......sounds like an investigation is taking place.

Iím returning to my Saturday of NCAA Football, I may try and look up my old post later tonight.

Whew. So in your eyes Trump is doing absolutely nothing wrong and in fact should be praised for what he did in ringing ? Thing is, this isn't the first illegal activity that Trump has been involved in during his presidency, and nor will it be his last. However, as usual you'll bury your head in the sand about it all and continue to point to Obama like Trump is clean as a whistle.

To be sure, don't mistake my pointing out that what Trump is doing as a defence of Biden. Tbh, I couldn't give a shiny shit if Biden loses the nomination election. In fact, I'd rather he did anyway. My issue is that Trump was doing something that alerted a whistleblower enough to report it to a higher up where it was promptly suppressed. This isn't Detective Trump saves the country. This is Feckless Trump acting like he can do what he wants for his own betterment. If he was that bothered about Biden he could have a proper investigation about it all. Not "tell me what you know, give me the REAL juicy details and I'll throw in a couple hundred mill to you but if you don't..."

Problem is that this is a man looking out for himself, not the country.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
326366373374375 376
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth