Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Kim to appear in Season 3 of "Girls"
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.05.2013, 03:17 PM   #1
Screaming Skull
children of satan

Screaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's asses
http://pitchfork.com/news/52167-kim-...ason-of-girls/
Screaming Skull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2013, 08:36 AM   #2
brauenboer56
empty page

brauenboer56 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I ask this not as a partisan individual but simply as a curious American. I suppose some of the public can connect to her on a social level; as some of her struggles and issues in family life mimics many of our own. And I understand that she may also hold the same religious beliefs as many of us do. But what about her ability to run the country not based on those attributes? So far from her and especially in the convention she has not yet had an interview nor answered a question. Pretty much what we all have heard is speeches. Now although this may not be completely bad, it does not speak about her own beliefs on the current state of the country and where she would intend to take it if she happened to become president. . . I have read that partly because of the media attacking her that they have restricted her answering questions until it calms down. But I do not think it will ever calm down even if it is negative and I detest the negative coverage especially on family. The public wants to know who she is which I think the majority of the public still do not know. And I have watched every bit of speech and coverage on her. I am not biased and I have a very open mind but I want to hear some policy. We have some serious problems now and I want to hear where things could and would go. But this brings to my question as to why so many people like her? Is it simply because she is a woman or something else? . . I fear that if it is because of just that, we are getting excited over someone we really do not know quite yet. Personally, i will reserve judgment and see her as she is once I hear what her policies are and what she plans to do. Until then, I will just wait for that to come. . Added note: Remember we all have heard her story and surely some of the things she has and has not done. What I want and what I think most people do not know either is her policies. Where does she stand on the important issues that make our future?. . Economy? . Energy?. Housing market?. Education?. . Policy people. Just that..
brauenboer56 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2013, 09:31 AM   #3
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
She is against mandatory insertion into the population of behavior-modification nanodust/chips that are controlled via wifi. She's got my vote.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.12.2013, 08:13 AM   #4
Bal
the end of the ugly

Bal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's asses
first gilmoure girls, then gossip girls, and now girls.
i see a pattern there.

Bal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.13.2013, 07:35 AM   #5
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bal
first gilmoure girls, then gossip girls, and now girls.
i see a pattern there.

What next? A role in a remake of Carry On Girls?
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.13.2013, 04:43 PM   #6
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Remake of Golden Girls more likely
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.13.2013, 04:44 PM   #7
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I hope she slaps some sense into Shosh
Old 07.23.2014, 05:31 AM   #8
Jim72
little trouble girl

Jim72 kicks all y'all's assesJim72 kicks all y'all's assesJim72 kicks all y'all's assesJim72 kicks all y'all's assesJim72 kicks all y'all's assesJim72 kicks all y'all's assesJim72 kicks all y'all's assesJim72 kicks all y'all's assesJim72 kicks all y'all's assesJim72 kicks all y'all's assesJim72 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I hope she slaps some sense into Shosh

That would've been awesome, Shosh was so mean to Ray. I liked Kim's cameo though, it seemed appropriate/tasteful
Jim72 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth