Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Mighty Football Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.27.2013, 01:37 PM   #3501
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
dortmund out the gates looking strong! neuer wouldn't have let that go by...

TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.27.2013, 01:58 PM   #3502
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Dortmund do look v good.

And you're right about Bayern's keeper. He looks shocking! (which I write seconds before he pulls off a great save. haha)

Sure El Symbols will be relieved to see Lahm back in defence though.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.27.2013, 03:26 PM   #3503
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Dortmund do look v good.

And you're right about Bayern's keeper. He looks shocking! (which I write seconds before he pulls off a great save. haha)

in all fairness, ribery and neuer were out. guardiola lost his first game as barca manager and went on to rule football for the next few years.

although i would be lying if i wasn't quite pleased with the outcome.

Old 07.27.2013, 04:20 PM   #3504
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadcapLaughs
in all fairness, ribery and neuer were out. guardiola lost his first game as barca manager and went on to rule football for the next few years.

What do you think of Steve Nash situation for Lakers? Me? If he is healthy enough to play 75 games and average the 18ppg/7apg he had last season that gives Lakers a chance to continue their play-off streak. The situation remains, who is the back up??

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.27.2013, 04:29 PM   #3505
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
dortmund out the gates looking strong! neuer wouldn't have let that go by...

what? what's going on? please tell. i'm living in the boonies!

Quote:
Dortmund do look v good.

not relieved in teh least. i thought it was a nice experiment.

--

fine. i'll google.

--

oh man. 4-1-4-1?

HEYNCKES, COME BACK.

no, i don't know yet. goddamn fucking dish network!

i'm very disoriented, right now.

PEP, DON'T FUCK IT UP!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.27.2013, 05:09 PM   #3506
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
My mum phoned at half time so missed the second half goalfest but, based on the first, it does seem like Pep wants to go with 4-1-4-1 - although as Madcap says, there's still too many key players out for us to be able to really judge anything.

Saying that, and basing things only the 1st half, I was disappointed with Thiago. There were definitely moments when he seemed to slow them down; falling back on trademark Barca-style lateral passes when a simpler through ball to a Bayern attacker seemed on. But they're still in that experimental phase and will be I imagine for much of this season.
Old 07.27.2013, 07:31 PM   #3507
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

could you please tell me in what channel you saw this?
Old 07.27.2013, 07:43 PM   #3508
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
could you please tell me in what channel you saw this?

shitty internet stream. but it did the trick

http://firstrowus.eu/

Old 07.27.2013, 07:46 PM   #3509
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
What do you think of Steve Nash situation for Lakers? Me? If he is healthy enough to play 75 games and average the 18ppg/7apg he had last season that gives Lakers a chance to continue their play-off streak. The situation remains, who is the back up??

yeah, thats the thing, if he's healthy enough. lakers have no plan b. they are relying on some old ass dudes. the future is bleak.

Old 07.27.2013, 08:38 PM   #3510
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
yeah, thats the thing, if he's healthy enough. lakers have no plan b. they are relying on some old ass dudes. the future is bleak.
I disagree. They're the Lakers. A lot of hater folks are wishful thinking the Lakers into obscurity, but no, duh, they're the Lakers! They have plenty of money to spend, there will be plenty of players who want to come. This roster is eldery, but the Knicks got pretty far on an as old, as so-so talented group, so I dare say Lakers will get 6-7 seed which will make them all the more attractive come 2014-2015..

Old 07.28.2013, 12:19 AM   #3511
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I disagree. They're the Lakers. A lot of hater folks are wishful thinking the Lakers into obscurity, but no, duh, they're the Lakers! They have plenty of money to spend, there will be plenty of players who want to come. This roster is eldery, but the Knicks got pretty far on an as old, as so-so talented group, so I dare say Lakers will get 6-7 seed which will make them all the more attractive come 2014-2015..

Well I just meant this season is looking bleak. But yeah, not thread to talk about this.

Old 07.28.2013, 08:25 AM   #3512
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Spurs have apparently turned down a record £86m bid from Real for Gareth Bale. I can understand Spurs wanting to keep him but Bale wants to go and was supposedly assured by Daniel Levy that he'd be released if a 'mindblowing' offer was made. Can't see how a world record offer isn't 'mindblowing'.

Looks like another Suarez situation, only this time with even more money at stake.

Also makes you wonder, if Bale's worth £86m, what price Messi?

How belong before we see a billion pound player?
Old 07.28.2013, 11:59 AM   #3513
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
shitty internet stream. but it did the trick

http://firstrowus.eu/

fuuuck. i used wiziwig for a while but this summer im on a satellite internet connecton. go ahead, laugh.

Quote:
How belong before we see a billion pound player?

depends on inflation!

anyway, speaking of billion dollars/pound/euros/whatevr, i was investigating cable packages last night. PAIN IN THE ASS.

directtv has goltv (select bundesliga matches) with their "latino" packages but nearly doubles in price after a year, and requires a 2 year contract-- thing is, wtf will happpen with goltv nobody knows (here today gone tomorrow maybe).

dish network has a german package (yay bundesliga) for $30 on top of whatever you have ($40-100+), but they carry no goltv anywhere and i still have to talk to their goons about contracts and such (fucker. fuckers. fuckers.)

highly annoying all around.

anyway. BILLIONS. this is how they get them.
Old 07.28.2013, 01:36 PM   #3514
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Even given its relative unpopularity in the US, the sheer size of population means I'm surprised it's not more accessible there. I'm sure there's an untapped market there. Even we're getting NASCAR now in the UK (thank God)
Old 07.28.2013, 01:45 PM   #3515
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

bundesliga fans in 'merica are peeved. you can get almost any premiere league or FA cup match but jerry is hard to find.

what i'd like is something with goltv that could be upgraded to german channels if/when goltv dies. but no, of course, that they don't have.

alright, i should quit whining.

/whining.

--

audi cup starts in 3 days! (audi wants to buy 10% of bayern btw)
Old 07.28.2013, 03:03 PM   #3516
demonrail666
invito al cielo

You not watching USA v Panama in a few minutes?
Old 07.28.2013, 03:10 PM   #3517
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
You not watching USA v Panama in a few minutes?

uffff...i have to clean my office.

okay maybe.

thanks?? (i hope this is not a waste of my afternoon lolol)
Old 07.28.2013, 03:51 PM   #3518
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
uffff...i have to clean my office.

okay maybe.

thanks?? (i hope this is not a waste of my afternoon lolol)

cleaning your office would be more fun than watching this game so far...

Old 07.28.2013, 04:13 PM   #3519
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Yeah. The USA seem demoralized by Klinsmann suspension. Plus Panama is playing dirty as fuck, no whistles going USA way, in fact the opposite, these zebras seem to be giving Panama every chance to win. Thankfully they're not capitalizing on those opportunities and its still 0-0 with a chance for us to come out in the second half. Where did they find these refs, the leftovers from the NFL lock-out last year??

Old 07.28.2013, 04:16 PM   #3520
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
cleaning your office would be more fun than watching this game so far...

I watched and fell asleep a little, but now I'm trapped in dullsville (ie, gotta see the rest)
126166173174175 176 177178179186226276 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth