Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Best Live Band
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.26.2009, 08:47 AM   #81
narlus
100%

narlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
The violinist of Kayo Dot...

she also hits things.

narlus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2009, 09:27 AM   #82
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
Wire was prob tops, the Ideal Copy tour at Maxwells in Hoboken NJ. Showing my age with that one. It was so loud i thought the place was gonna crumble..in a good way.

Gotta say Stooges as well. The Igster was completely mesmerizing.

And Swervedriver. Seen them at least 10X

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2009, 01:22 PM   #83
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Sleater-Kinney

I always loved the sincerity of these chicks, they are like a bunch of amateurs, no stage presense to speak of! no shtick! no bluesman jokes, no flirting with the audience, just kicking out the jams! I myself got kicked out of a blues band for being to much a bluesman and having fun with the audience

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2009, 03:27 PM   #84
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtiful_alan
The motherfucking Stooges.

Yeah they are up there. I was lucky and seen 'em live. Actually I also got on stage with 'em too.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.27.2009, 08:02 AM   #85
washer
bad moon rising

washer cold hard suckawasher cold hard suckawasher cold hard suckawasher cold hard suckawasher cold hard suckawasher cold hard suckawasher cold hard suckawasher cold hard suckawasher cold hard suckawasher cold hard suckawasher cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by narlus
she also hits things.

Yeah, there was a part on "__ On Limpid Form" where the band was going mental just hitting car parts and pipes... only the drummer was playing, huh, drums. And right before that Mia also played a bit of guitar, but it really looked like she didn't know very well what she was doing... Until she finally gave up and took a piece of metal to spank, lol.
washer is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth