Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What are you playing?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.07.2016, 09:26 AM   #5581
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulva
yeah, I had a brain fart and dropped the combo. Also Valle is much better than me!

Ohhh. I'm not making fun of your play or anything. You were doing alright imo, especially against Valle. But I just saw the tag and wondered if it was you.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.07.2016, 10:30 AM   #5582
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
no one here is playing No Man's Sky? I have not
Old 09.07.2016, 12:34 PM   #5583
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Nah.
Old 09.07.2016, 12:50 PM   #5584
vulva
the end of the ugly

vulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Ohhh. I'm not making fun of your play or anything. You were doing alright imo, especially against Valle. But I just saw the tag and wondered if it was you.
haha thanks, yeah he knows the matchup really well too. That said, I think I could do well against him if I learned the Rashid match some more.
Old 09.09.2016, 10:25 AM   #5585
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Revisited an old flame this month, her name is World of Warcraft. Her newest expansion is amazing. She may just have me by the balls again...
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2016, 11:24 AM   #5586
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
Revisited an old flame this month, her name is World of Warcraft. Her newest expansion is amazing. She may just have me by the balls again...

I just read about it. I was debating whether or not I should try to get my old account. I let my friend use it to play with his girlfriend at the time. Haven't played that in since WotLK
Old 09.09.2016, 03:01 PM   #5587
d.sound
the destroyed room

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
i'm almost finished with mario 3d world for wii u. i don't know why it has a bad rap online. it's a great game. it perfects beyond mario 3d land. it combines elements that made all the platformers great. the cat suit is surprisingly fun. the toad tracker levels are cool and i'll probably get the full captain toad game.
d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2016, 04:24 PM   #5588
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Oculus Rift.
Old 09.20.2016, 09:20 AM   #5589
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
My brother gave me Far Cry 3. about 3 hours into it and am digging it.
Old 09.20.2016, 12:49 PM   #5590
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

This weekend I was in Cincinnati for a fighting game tournament. Man...that shit was so cool. It was really small for a tournament and mainly midwest folk, but a few people from the East Coast were here. And the well known Exodus(AMAZING SF3 player) flew into Chicago to ride with the Chicago 3s crew. I did ok in the tournament, I ended up losing to a character which is my demon(Makoto) and had to play a friend of mine in the losers side of the bracket. I shouldn't have lost that match, but I did. It was close, but when the match becomes a war of attrition, I tend to become impatient and fuck up. Exodus ended up winning without any problem, and throughout the weekend he was giving me A LOT of tips. He's been playing for 15 years, so this guy has just about seen it all. And my friend Miguel took 2nd in Super Turbo. He's like the best Chun Li in the midwest no doubt. That match was insane. he reset the brackets and lost in the very last round....and that last round was TOO fucking crazy. Here's the match.
But seriously, this tournament was pretty awesome. Small turnout but the venue was insane! It was in an abandoned mall! There were literally 3 businesses, a Kohl's, some gym thing for kids, and a single Japanese restaurant in the food court...oh I forgot, and an actual arcade. Anyways....there were Japanese cabinets in the center plaza and the food court and I got SO many games in it was insane. Played a shit ton of SF2, SF3, CVS2, Tetris GM, and also WINDJAMMERS!
Old 09.20.2016, 02:11 PM   #5591
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

AWESOME

In Houston there is a video game and pinball supply place called Joystix, thjat, I think two fridays a month, opens up their warehouse display area for anyone to play games and pinball for $15, all you can play. There is a bar in front and everything. They have awesome modern games and bad-ass old ones, ALL the old ones. I went nuts on 720, excitebike, Nascar racing (the sit down one with 4 tied together so you can race your friends), and a shit ton more.
Old 09.20.2016, 02:35 PM   #5592
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

That's awesome. I fucking love arcades. I never knew pinball had such an insane following until I started frequenting a certain barcade. I mean...I'm not really that surprised but yeah. They have like tournaments and leagues and stuff. And they recently got this cool looking machines called Hercules, it's fucking HUUUGE! But yeah...I made friends with this dood and he explained to me the pinball scene. When entering a tournament scene it's pretty hardcore. Every machine is different in so many ways besides the bumpers n stuff. The flippers matter a lot too, so you need to practice quite a bit with EVERY SINGLE MACHINE! Since that day, I have so much more respect for the pinball heads.

Yeah man...I'm so glad I live here. In a town nearby, there's this arcade called Galloping Ghost. I think I read on an article that it's one of the largest in the US, if not the largest. Anyways...they literally have like 500+ machines. Any classic arcade game you can think of, they have it. All the machines are set to Free Play and all they do is charge $15 at the door and you can play anything ALL DAY(you can re enter as you please as long as you have your receipt for that day). This place is literally like an arcade museum. Then there's like 8 different barcades around Chicago it's nuts!
Old 09.20.2016, 02:49 PM   #5593
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Awesome.

Old 09.25.2016, 11:59 AM   #5594
d.sound
the destroyed room

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
finally finished skyward sword. it had it's good parts and bad parts, but i've been looking forward to starting something new, namely gta5. i also started luigi's mansion: dark moon, and i've been mario kart 8ing on the daily since i got my wii u.
Old 09.26.2016, 12:11 PM   #5595
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

I'm gonna go to the arcade tonight. We have a visitor from the UK and he's looking to get some games in on some SF3. w00t.
Old 10.23.2016, 08:24 PM   #5596
d.sound
the destroyed room

nintendo switch hype? i love nintendo so i'll eventually get it. i'll probably wait at least a year though so it comes down in price and there are more games to choose from. i don't how portable it looks. seems kinda big to put in your pocket/purse.
Old 10.25.2016, 02:22 PM   #5597
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Looks neat, but it doesn't seem very 'next gen' other than it's portability. It looks like it'll be lacking hardware-wise. I don't have many opinions because I haven't owned a Nintendo since Gamecube and that was shortlived(only had it for Smash Bros). I wanted to buy a WiiU, but I barely spend any time on my current consoles(ps3/4) and when I do it's all spent on one game(3s). So yeah....hopefully my friend gets it so I can just borrow it if any MUST PLAY games are released.
Old 11.07.2016, 04:33 PM   #5598
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
YO, PLAYAZ

i'm getting a new ssd to upgrade this old macbook pro i just got (it's still a beast by my standards). will obviously run OSX for work but planning to dualboot Windoze so that i can play games again.

what's a good partition size for windows? don't need to keep 40 games in it. just maybe 2 or 3 "big" ones. i might get a steam subscription and see what they have.

any thoughts? recommendations? ideas?

thanks.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.08.2016, 12:14 AM   #5599
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

What size you getting? I don't play PC games at all....so if I had to guess maybe 60g?
Old 11.08.2016, 09:31 AM   #5600
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
What size you getting? I don't play PC games at all....so if I had to guess maybe 60g?

ah... PC games is all i play lol. also a bit of ipad lately but not much.

the disk is "only" 750GB. best bang for the buck at 4.4gigs per dollar ($170, free shipping).

a 2TB SSD is $500 and it comes up at only 4gigs/$-- maybe not much difference but still it's 500 bucks lol. so 750 is the sweet spot right now.

i'm also upgrading to 16GB ram (comes with only 4), so i gotta balance the budget.

later i can swap the DVD for another SSD, maybe a 2TB for data + portable video editing once prices come down or i find a project that covers it.

60GB enough? wow. hasn't changed much since times of yore. OSX has actually shrunk in size if i'm not wrong. win10 the same?

guess i'll have plenty. thanks.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
230270277278279 280 281282283 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth