Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.02.2010, 04:40 AM   #25521
automatic bzooty
invito al cielo

automatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's asses
aaahhhh
automatic bzooty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.02.2010, 05:23 AM   #25522
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
hellow i'm back
hellow usa, hellow russia, hellow eu, hellow africa, hellow austrailia, hellow azia, hellow latin america

yust saying hellow there
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.02.2010, 07:05 AM   #25523
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Pine Nuts Are Expensive!
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.02.2010, 10:18 AM   #25524
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
GOE GA GA GA
where the first words of the baby recorded on camera
everybody was smiling
maybe a bit to long
this the baby found suspicious
and then it started
some said GOD brought you here
no, leave me alone said the baby
they didnt understand
and they kept going with GOD this and GOD that
every questions that was asked had something to do with this GOD
the baby was going crazy after repetadly asking to stop
and leave him alone
that didn't happend
because accourding to them GOD has done everything
after almost destroying the life of the baby
the baby escaped
grown up in the woods
it took a few years to heal from the damage
and there he was
a young brave element of nature
returned to wacht what happend
to show his face again
YOU CAN'T KEEP ME DOWN
and if your GOD did everthing
i'm surely don't enjoy the show

his old intelligence didn't taste soo good for the people
to make their truth easy
they called him insane and many urged his death
they catch him and locked him up
to cover this up they called this a psychiatric institution
and there he finds his death
and there also the trueth died

the end
Old 12.02.2010, 10:44 AM   #25525
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
I find that many more call me insane than those that reject god as a notion. Why are there so many ppl out there that have such hatred for the name of god? For the idea of a god? Loving kind ppl who have an "open mind". An "open mind"????? I will be glad to be insane and labled as such. Trying so hard to be liberal is not as much fun as being crazy.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.02.2010, 01:31 PM   #25526
gast30
invito al cielo

not me, i don't like to be labeld insane
what is so difficult when you grow up to realize that you're yust an animal
you look at your DNA, that is 93 % the same as chimpansee

and then you know you yust going to die as an animal

there is nothing
no ufo's no angels no devil no heaven no hell
is it that difficult to accept there is nothing and you're yust an animal

no, i'm not insane and don't like to be labeled as such
no animal can label you insane
cause it is an personal interpretation
Old 12.02.2010, 01:58 PM   #25527
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
I do not deny that I am an animal I embrace that fact. But the way my animal brain was formed is very different from yours. My animal brain tells me that if there is NOTHING than than there is no reason to be. THere is NO logic to nothing. The concept of infinity is illogical to me and the concept of nothingness is incomprehensible to me. I cannot grasp that idea. Animals came from something. Animals turn into something when they die. And I would not change my crazy for all of the money in the world. I much prefer it to what most consider normal. BORING fuck all that.

Old 12.02.2010, 02:14 PM   #25528
gast30
invito al cielo

i know it is a boring
what i also do know is that
MY ORIGIN IS BACTERIA COMING FROM OUT OF OUR SOLARSYSTEM
HERE ON EARTH FURTHER FORMED THROUGH LIGHTTRANSFORMATION

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BELIEVE
IT IS WHAT IT IS
AND I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT EITHER
Old 12.02.2010, 02:31 PM   #25529
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

I know that as well. Big deal. What does that have to do with what I am saying. Are you implying that I do not accept evolution or the big bang? If so you are sorely wrong.

I KNOW THAT IT IS WHAT IT IS

I DO NOT REJECT SCIENCE

Old 12.02.2010, 09:16 PM   #25530
gast30
invito al cielo

the thing is that there is nothing
and it drives me stupid to explain this to people
from that i start writing in capitols sonic gail

or else it never stops
and that it's a side effect of intelligence or as it is called stupid
i'm not saying a peacefull life is stupid

you sort of understand what i'm saying i think

it's something like having a pet
you love it it's nice it's cute
and when there is no food around you'll eat it
Old 12.03.2010, 01:46 AM   #25531
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2010, 07:29 AM   #25532
gast30
invito al cielo

^^ insipered by the cat of flowty

what you done flowty

aahhhhaahhhh
poor animals
Old 12.03.2010, 08:56 AM   #25533
gast30
invito al cielo

i almost have a rockstar status
soo it's no soo cool to be posting on a message board
Old 12.03.2010, 11:21 AM   #25534
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
the thing is that there is nothing
and it drives me stupid to explain this to people
from that i start writing in capitols sonic gail

or else it never stops
and that it's a side effect of intelligence or as it is called stupid
i'm not saying a peacefull life is stupid

you sort of understand what i'm saying i think

it's something like having a pet
you love it it's nice it's cute
and when there is no food around you'll eat it

i catch yr drift i just like fuckin wicha..just followin my instinks

Old 12.03.2010, 11:23 AM   #25535
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
^^ insipered by the cat of flowty

what you done flowty

aahhhhaahhhh
poor animals

lazer beam cat

Old 12.03.2010, 11:29 AM   #25536
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Finished a twelve hour shift at 7:00 am Thursday morning. After dropping one daughter at school, I took my truck to get a brake job. I was on my way home longing for some sleep (about 11:00 am) when my wife called informing me she was taking our oldest daughter to the hospital due to a sever stomachache. I made it to the hospital first and Abi couldn't even stand up straight. She had both hands on her lower back and was leaning forward.

We're not in the ER waiting room long when they call for Abi. My wife accompanies her leaving me on this big leather couch : ) It's not long until I'm crashed with my only disturbances being when my wife sends a text updating me on what is taking place. Well......until "this lady" walks in.

She is wearing pink pants and a pink & white stripped sweater. Problem being, her sweater is two sizes too small and she is several sizes tooooo big. Not attractive Rob Instigator type women big, the bad big with her big azz stomach hanging out. She walks up to the check out counter and her stomaching is just resting on the counter. There are two nurse type check in ladies on the other side of the counter and they just have this horrified look.

Being big is one thing, but walking around with your stomach hanging out and allowing it to rest on a counter is just unacceptable!

OH - it ended up being a stomach ulcer causing such misery for our daughter.

Haha, never a pleasant experience. This is why I always say big clothes for the big and little clothes for the little. Not much worse than seeing anyone that doesn't know how to wear clothing that supports their frame. But whatever, to each their own.

OH - Hope your kid is OK.
Old 12.03.2010, 11:56 AM   #25537
gast30
invito al cielo

no lazer beam cat in my garden
i'm a fan of birds
if i had a garden i would have all different kinds of bird
Old 12.03.2010, 12:06 PM   #25538
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

I have a hawk, some woodpeckers, red birds, blue birds, humming birds and some little birds that make nests in my laundry room. They are freindly fellas

Old 12.03.2010, 12:25 PM   #25539
gast30
invito al cielo

the sound of bird freak me out
something like the frequency of dolphins

ppiiiuuuusspp ppuuiiisssppuup
Old 12.03.2010, 12:30 PM   #25540
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

it is beautiful!!! i listen to them talking to each other sometimes on my ciggarette breaks and i watch them. they will sit right next to me on the shrubs

777117712271267127412751276 1277 1278127912801287132713771777 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth