Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What are you playing?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.14.2010, 09:08 PM   #3121
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
I already checked google for it.

btw I would go nuts over a soul hackers translation. but that just wont happen unfortunately

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2010, 09:24 PM   #3122
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
didja find it then?

here

http://gemini.aerdan.org/forums/index.php?topic=80.0

I'll let you figure out how to play it, I am playing it on my laptop currently, gonna try it with my pss2 later

http://www.aerdan.org/sites/default/...me%201.0a.html

there ya go

random soul hackers shots:

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2010, 09:36 PM   #3123
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
as for soul hackers, patch underway

http://www.atlus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3638
http://gemini.aerdan.org/forums/index.php?topic=137.0

same team as the P2: Innocent Sin team, thank god. They did a stellar job with P2, man. They really "got" the game.

Got a boner yet?

Holy shit.

I'm so fucking there, man.

To be honest, they'll probably port the game to the PSP or 3DS (I wish more companies would release "RPG Collection Discs", like the Phantsy Star I-IV game for the GBA, and some of the Final Fantasy Collection discs... can you imagine.. every SMT game up to a point, on one disc? Fuck!). They've been porting lots of games lately, but still. I will be there day one, downloading this baby! Atlus rules.

More in the next post..

Old 11.14.2010, 09:45 PM   #3124
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
^^thats the best news for today.
the soul hackers translation made it for me!!! cant wait. I am totally hyped for fan translations since policenauts.

will download persona 2 tomorrow, thanks for the link
and a collection of SMT games would be freakin awesome, especially for a portable (which fits best for me for playing long games at my current situation)

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2010, 09:49 PM   #3125
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

WAIT

AL WAIT
AL AL AL AL AL
AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al, type in "persona 2 english patch iso" into google. Then thepiratebay will come up. Click on the cached piratebay link called "[PSX] Persona 2: Innocent Sin (English translation) & Eternal Punishment". Don't just click on the link. Maybe it's just me but pirateby sucks and every other day seems to have problems with spyware, popups, and exploiting java. Not so much for me, since I'm a firefox man and don't understand people who aren't, but my gradpa is an internet explorer S.O.B. and regularly gets on piratebay to download country music albums, so I have to MALWREBYTES ANTIMALWARE my grndpppy. I usue btjunkie 99.99999% of the time but I can't find the patched INNOCENT SIN on there, so... enjoy

MORE IMPORTANT NEWS:
http://gemini.aerdan.org = group doing the trans.

The story, rooms, shops and menus are all completely translated. Chatting with demons is partially translated. In-maze text is both undumped and untranslated. It's, oh, 65% done according to various boards. IT WILL BE FINISHED, THOUGH. That's the best news. It can be played now, for the most part (what exctly do they mean by "in-maze text"?!). Also, they say it will be compatible to play on the PSP.

I LOVE the Shin Megami Tensei games. BY FAR my favorite rpg's ever, despite thier flaws (I didn't find Nocturne as difficult some people -- though I did die quite a few times, usually for stupid reasons -- but I didn't like the few parts where you were attacked by an unskippable, IMPOSSIBLE boss as soon as you leave the save room. I almost had to restart my game at one point -- no way to level up, no way to get new demons.. but as soon as I left the room, one of the horsemen attacked me. He killed me about 8 times.. I was about 45 hours into the game, at least.. I finally killed him BARELY -- I also don't like how if the main character dies, it's game over! -- but I was very frustrated with the game after that. I beat Nocturne in about 65 hours; amazing game, THE ABSOLUTE BEST MUSIC AND ATMOSPHERE OF AN VIDEO GAME EVER MADE (next to Ico)... I had bought it for $20 -- with soundtrack -- and sold that baby for $90!)

You do know Shin Megami Tensei 1 and 2, as well as the game IF... were enhanced and remade for the PS1, right? I actually have SMT1 and 2 (actual copies I found at a pawn shop -- and have played a little bit, but can't get very far).. I also have Earthbound for the Super Famicom, though I don't have a Super Famicom... a local pawn shop had a HUGE box of Japanese games, and a Japanese ps2, as well as some Final Fantasy DVD's and all kinds of other stuff.. probably 70 games, mostly fighting and RPG.. Onimusha 2 with some weirdass music video.. me and my best friend bought it.. $100. I'll take a picture of all of it sometime. We got it before KATAMARI DAMACY came out here.. and Katamari was in it, which was amazing. It came with this AMAZING Final Fantasy book with TONS of art (did you know there was.. maybe still is... a Final Fantasy weekly magazine in Japan? How insane is that?)... me and my friend regularly bust out the Japanese King of Fighters '99 and, strangely, Street fighter ex3 haha... I love SKULLOMANIA...

(penis demon!)

There have been quite a few cellphone only SMT games, which would actually be fun, and make sense (what with ll the cellphone nonsense inherant in the Persona 2 games)

KING FROST! Look at all the little Frosts! Reminds me of that Lady Gaga dress with all the Kermits!

I just love these games so much. XENOGEARS is, flat-out, my favorite RPG ever (never really got into Xenosaga -- anyone know if they're worth slugging through? Played part of 2 and thought it was horrible)... I love the religious themes, the DARK AS HELL narrative, the unlikeable characters, except the main characters who are VERY flawed and kinda weak and regularly use and abuse their party.. that's kinda like SMT, too.. main characters are generally weak and/or abusive.. they use people.. no pretty boys (until the very-flawed Persona 3)

Lemme post this so you can start geting persona 2..

Old 11.14.2010, 10:44 PM   #3126
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Was a fan of Eternal Punishment during the final PS1 days, as well as the SMT games I'd played during the PS2 games. But nothing could prepare me for Persona 3 -- or, rather, how disappointed I was with it, and how much critical praise it got.

See, Persona 2 is one of the greatest RPG's of all time mixing a mature story with interesting characters, amazing music, and fun dungeons. However, Persona 3 mixes a childish story with cliché characters, awful music, and one long and boring dungeon (255 floors of, well, nothing). So, knock off a few points right there. I just don't see how anyone could find dull, lifeless randomly generated dungeons exciting, in any way. There is nothing to this game! Didn't rpgfan.com or rpggamer.com or somebody like that call it "the best rpg on the ps2"? What a joke! ONE DUNGEON.

...Next, knock off a few points for the sheer tedious nature of this entire game. You basically are doing the SAME EXACT THING for 40 hours (don't believe the reviewers that say this game takes 60-80 hours or whatever; they must have talked to every single NPC character 10 different times every single day or something or visited the dungeon until they got tired every night.. why would you do that? Just visit the dungeon the night before the full moon, you never get tired, you can level up a bunch, and that's that. Don't waste your time!). Nothing ever changes. It's just the same grind, with no secrets to find, no new places to explore, and no characters to get attached to. It's as pure a dungeon crawler as a dungeon crawler can be, with a little bit of high school drama thrown in as well...

Yet strangely, it's addicting in spurts, especially the the beginnng. Atlus made a very interesting design choice by removing towns to explore or secrets to find (in other words, IT'S LINEAR): this way, you only focus on the story and battling. However, the story is boring and filled with annoying characters, and the battling is unbalanced. I don't mind not being able to control anyone but the main character, but why are all the other characters so stupid? They'll always cast the wrong spell at the wrong time no matter what you do...

Take a boss battle early in the game where you absolutely MUST kill both bosses at the EXACT SAME TIME or one revives. There is no way to get the other characters to do that. Also, if your character dies, the game ends; pretty frustrating when every single enemy on the last floor uses insta-death spells to your entire party and it usually just kills you. However, as I said, it's addicting to level up for at least the first few hours of the game, and the "character interaction" (i.e. dating) part of the game is pretty fun until you realize how easy it is to make everyone like you (protip: Be nice to 'em. GASP! SHOCK!). Also, speaking of tedium, the music... ugh... it just makes me cringe. Very questionable and repetetive rap and pop songs... might be the worst soundtrack ever.

...This game is not without merit, as the cinemas are actually cool (and I usually hate cinemas in games) and the character design is usually pretty good. There were a few surprisingly plot points that were intriguing and some of the later boss battles are fun (the last boss is somewhat challenging, and pretty damn fun; actually, one of the only points in the game I died from something other than an instant-death spell).

The game goes by quite quickly -- but it leaves you feeling rather unsatisfied. They almost made a great game, but the game just has too many tiny flaws that all come together to make the game unbearable for most of its play-through. As a game, it's a little below mediocre. As a sign of things to hopefully come in the world of RPG's, it's pretty inspiring (that is, if you haven't played THOUSAND ARMS, RHAPSODY, or any of the hundreds of RPG's with dating sim elements from Japan). Someone else can take the advancements put forth here and put them to good use hopefully.

Anywy, I'd HATE to see someone base thier opinion on the SMT games on this one -- this is NOTHING like the other games (except p4). Finally, for those wondering, I dated

Fuuka Yamagishi in the game.

...as for Person 1 and 4, I played through most of P1 (or REVELTATIONS: PERSON as it was called here) and it was.............. okay. Not really worth my time, or yours. Persona 4 seemed to fix some of P3's issues, but what I played of it was incredibly dull and unlikeable. This game is the purest definition of "more of the same" I've ever seen; it looks, sounds, and feels... it IS.. exactly the same, albeit with some color swaps and a setting change. People just blew their LOAD over this game even more than P3, but damn.. Never played FES, but since I didn't like P3 very much, I don't imagine I'd like it.

Old 11.14.2010, 11:12 PM   #3127
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses
I really want to play that.
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2010, 03:29 AM   #3128
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Playing Rendering Ranger: R2...The game is extremely rare as only 5000 cartridges were produced. Collectors can expect to pay well over 1000 dollars for a copy.

$1000!

This game is fucking amazing, btw. It's by the guy (yes, one guy) who made Turrican, Mega Turrican, and Super Turrican 1/2 (aka "some of the best fucking games ever").

Insane game that's actually quite challenging, mixes r-type/gradius style shooting sequences with contra/turrican style 2D action sequences (strangely, a recent PS2 game -- that's probably one of the hardest games of last-gen -- called THE RED STAR, had 2D shoot em up sections, while the rest of the game played like both a Streets of Rage-style beat em up and a Contra-style shooter, in 3D.. it wasn't as good as of the aforementioned games and sadly, it was nearly impossible to play through if you don't play in 2D player mode, but it had RPG-like experience points (! .. yes! In an action game!) and you can find it at most pawn shops for like $5, so check out THE RED STAR).

Old 11.15.2010, 06:09 AM   #3129
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
damn....looks liek I've missed out on them Persona Games. I remember my cousin was playing them. He liked them. but I just never got around to plugging in my ps2...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2010, 09:12 AM   #3130
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses

Very good, I'm playing the Tourneko chapter at the moment.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2010, 09:39 AM   #3131
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Can someone, ANYONE, please explain to me why ANYONE would like the game "Vagrant Story"? I played this one a couple of years ago for a few hours -- as some of you know, at one point I had every game that Square made for the PS1 -- and thought it was one of the worst, if not THE ABSOLUTE WORST, games I'd ever played in my life.

The entire game is hitting the X button to attack enemies "in the grid". Large group formations that surround you. You hit X to attack, then select a "body part" to hit, and then you do it. HIT X QUICKLY and you will get another attack or two in. But, ohhh, be careful, because every time you do ANYTHING, the "risk" meter builds up, and when it's maxed out, all the enemies attacks will do 3x the damage to you and you can't do anything. Not that you could anyway -- you often miss, or only do 1HP of damage. 1HP! For enemies who, y'know, have 200HP! OF COURSE, what you have to do is buy special weapons to hit them with -- certain blades can only kill certain enemies. Sounds cool, right (er, besides the fact that the weapons break)? Well, not in the heat of a battle when you have to change your fucking blade 4 times in a row. It's that bad. You will die, you will die often, but beyond that, you will be bored, since the whole game could probably be beaten in 2 hours, but because of the artificial lengthening of "You don't do ANY DAMAGE unless you have the EXACT blade selected -- and even then, you won't do MUCH damage", the game ends up becoming 12-15 hours long.

Graphics suck, music's alright, none of that is as important as the ABSOLUTE WORST, most BORING, TEDIOUS, AWFUL gameplay I've ever experienced in my fucking life! Oh, and you can't just save when you need to, requiring you to fight MULTIPLE BOSSES before you're allowed to save. And this might be a minor point, but for some reason, the game save takes up 3 times the space of a regular PS1 game -- and it requires ANOTHER 8kb (if you're counting, that's roughly 32kb FOR ONE GAME! -- and yes, that was a shitload on PS1 memory cards) -- for items. What?!

Vagrant Story is one of my top 3 RPGs of all time (the others are DQVIII and Majora's Mask) and while I admit it is a game that takes a lot of perseverance to get into & you'd certainly need to play it for more than a few hours to appreciate what is so great about it, quite a few of your criticisms are just factually incorrect.

Large group formations don't surround you, there are never more than 3 enemies on screen at a time.
You can chain as many attacks as you like not just one or two, but you need to time it right.
It takes a lot of attacks for the risk meter to build up to levels that start to seriously affect your accuracy, but the higher your risk the more powerful your blows are, also the higher your risk is when you enter the room there's a good chance of facing stronger or rarer enemies, and stronger, or rare enemies drop rarer or unique items...cntd in 5 mins.
Also there are items you can use to lower your risk.
Old 11.15.2010, 10:10 AM   #3132
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Plus if you chain attacks you only need to bring up the grid once for each enemy, although it wouldn't be a good idea to use this method when fighting bosses on your first play through.
Additionaly the chain attacks have a lot of useful status changes to inflict on enemies.

Next, you can't buy anythnig in the game, there are no shops or money, you only get new weapons & armour by finding them or making them. There are three blade types (plus 6 material types) that are strong or weak against different classes or alignments of enemies (there are 8 classes, and six elemental alignments), plus the more you use a particular weapon against whatever class or alignment the more effective it becomes, and in turn less effective against opposing classes. Also there are loads of buff spells and gems to equip to weapons & armour to make them more effective.

Weapons can't break, after a certain amount of use they do need to be repaired but a weapon that needs reparing is only marginally worse than one in good condition.

Admittedly some of the early boss fights can be a slog where you will only do a few HP of damage with each blow, but you can also reflect damage back when they hit you if you use defence properly. However as you get stronger and power up your weapons boss fights become a lot more manageable, especially on 2nd or 3rd play throughs.

The game can only be completed in 2 hours if you on probably a third or 4th play through when you've got a lot stronger and very good equipment.

Also you can save whenever you like if you go to a save point, but that's common to a lot of games. If you played through only the first few hours then there's a save point in the first room, and 2 before the first boss, one straight after, and plenty more after that. There are only 2 areas of the game that you can't save in, one is a maze you have to get through within a certain time limit, and the other is a an area that is unlocked after your first play through.

Anyway, aside from that it's got one of the best and most cliche free stories of any rpg, the sound is great & is closer to a film score than regular game music, plus not all areas of the game have music, when you are in the town for example you just get the sound of birds singing, the river etc, which I think works great.
The weapon forging system is really engrossing and addictive. The titles that the game awards you for achieving certain things also kept me hooked for a long time. The titles you get for time trials of previously completed puzzles are funny. 15% of the game area and the best weapons, armour and spells are only obtainable on the second play through, plus you get to keep all your old stuff when you restart from the begining so you don't have to start forging stuff all over again. God knows how much time I've spent playing that game and there's still a load of stuff I haven't done yet.
Another great thing about this game is that there is no level gaining so no grinding, your stats are only increased by defeating bosses or finding the occasional potion.
Old 11.15.2010, 10:17 PM   #3133
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

Donkey Kong Country (SNES)

Turtles in Time (SNES)

w/ the gf.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2010, 10:38 PM   #3134
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
Speaking of SNES, I'm trying to pick up a few games that I may have missed out on back in the days. I know about all the classics, for the most part. My list so far:

1. out of this world

And that's about it...any suggestions? SNES games that you love or think may be under the radar classics.
Old 11.16.2010, 02:29 AM   #3135
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Turtles in Time rules so damn hard.
Girlfriend, Felikson ? Is this new ??

I'm holding out on fallout new vegas til after unpacking is complete. Anyone played it yet ? apparently its more of the same. yay !
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2010, 03:47 AM   #3136
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
We've been on, and off for a few years now. Nothing really worth posting about. I get a little bored sometimes, and there are other times where she's annoyed me to death, but I've never cheated on her or anything like that. She's broken up with me a few times too. I like her because she's one of the most sane people I know IRL.

But yeah Turtles in Time is easily my favorite beat 'em up. River City Ransom, and Battletoads & Double Dragon for the NES do come dangerously close though.

Oh yeah, and Maximum Carnage too...

But okay, here are some of my favorite SNES (my favorite console) titles off the top of my head, which are all classics in my eyes. I'm not really sure what you're into or what you already know of, but here goes nothing..

PLATFORMERS
Super Metroid
Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Actraiser
Actraiser 2
Earthworm Jim 2
Kirby Superstar
Mega Man X
Super Castlevania 4
Super Ghouls N' Ghosts
Aladdin
Super Star Wars
Super Adventure Island
Sparkster
Boogerman
Toy Story
Krusty's Super Fun House
Cool Spot

RPGS

Chrono Trigger
Earthbound
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Secret of Mana
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Illusion of Gaia
Final Fantasy III
Shadowrun

RACING
Super Mario Kart
Stunt Race FX
F-Zero

FIGHTING
Mortal Kombat 3: Ultimate Edition
Metal Warriors
Killer Instinct
Super Punch-Out
Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game

BEAT 'EM UP
Turtles in TIme
Maximum Carnage

OTHER
Starfox
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Sim City
NBA Jam: Tournament Edition (play as Sonic Youth or The Beastie Boys!)
NHL '94
Jurassic Park
Mario Paint
Family Feud
Wario's Woods
Tetris Attack
Super R-Type
Super Earth Defense Force
Paperboy 2
Old 11.16.2010, 08:17 AM   #3137
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Turtles In Time is hard? What? I totally disagree.

Now Battletoads -- those are some hard games. Damn. And yeah Dr. Eugene, River City Ransom is a superclassic.
Old 11.16.2010, 12:58 PM   #3138
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

She said it rules hard. Not that it is hard. It may be time for yr annual eye-check, guy.
Old 11.16.2010, 02:40 PM   #3139
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Oh yeah, and I just received my package. Thanks bro, this thing is miraculous! I can't believe you even put it up for sale in the first place, let alone had no one take you up on it for half a year!
Old 11.16.2010, 02:49 PM   #3140
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Oh yeah, and I just received my package. Thanks bro, this thing is miraculous! I can't believe you even put it up for sale in the first place, let alone had no one take you up on it for half a year!

yeah it never moved. I didn't need it though, I have a wave bird. But it doesnt matter, I don't really sit that far from my screen anyway since I'm playing on a compputer monitor.
107147154155156 157 158159160167207257 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth