Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Condoms.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.02.2012, 12:33 AM   #21
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
dude. i have no idea what yr talking about but i feel confident about you being confident in what yr typing.
I understood every word.

Assuming that I'm not aiming to MAKE THE BABBY, I wear a condom. In my last (13 year) relationship, I can count the condom-less times on one hand; because, you know, without them, I MAKE THE BABBY.

Please, NEVER cum in my ass.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.02.2012, 06:02 PM   #22
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
what's a condom?

jk
they're good for when yr not really serious with someone
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2012, 01:02 AM   #23
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
mmmm, i've never used a condom except on some random whore. only had 3 girlfriends in my lifetime and never used 'em during any of those. the last one told me she had her tubes tied(which was bullshite and i knew it) and ...oops, now i'm a father of a beautiful 3 yr old girl. shit happens and i don't regret none of it. i'm on very good terms with the mother and i spend lots of time with her. so, i could still be a lonely daughterless fuck-up if not for that.

and i get to buy somebody something for christmas now.

i thought you were like 14 or 15 but maybe you were just too old to learn how to type like an adult?

SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2012, 01:04 AM   #24
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
i generally don't use condoms like i don't use condoms at all now because i'm in a committed relationship with a guy and we're both clean. condoms are uncomfortable and i am allergic to latex AND petroleum based lubricants so it's an expensive annoyance.

SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2012, 02:15 AM   #25
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
idk if I'll ever have sex hello

just go to a really high class brothel, that was my plan until i somehow found a girl to bang. however, now that i've had sex i don't care if i ever do again...i'm not going to lie it's pretty AWESOME but not worth the effort most people put toward it.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2012, 04:28 AM   #26
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadetHayden
i am allergic to latex AND petroleum based lubricants so it's an expensive annoyance.

Lol seriously? What are the chances...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2012, 06:28 AM   #27
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
and then its this story that proves me right and i dont like to be proven right in situations like this:
boy and girl live together for years.
so dunno, they are 'serious' about eachother. (?)
then the boy snaps one day and has sex with someone else. without condom.with a prostitute. and gets aids. and then he goes and transmits it to his girl.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2012, 06:44 AM   #28
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
and then its this story that proves me right and i dont like to be proven right in situations like this:
then the boy snaps one day and has sex with someone else. without condom.with a prostitute. and gets aids. and then he goes and transmits it to his girl.

i have another one:

a boy gets into an argument with an old man on the road and kills him. later, he goes to another city and marries a cougar widow. years later he finds out the man he killed was his own father and the cougar he married was his own mother. his wife/mother hangs herself and the boy PULLS OUT HIS EYES.

pull out his eyes, apologise,
apologise, pull out his eyes...

etc.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2012, 01:00 PM   #29
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

this story would make more sense if the girl had "snapped" and fucked a random aids ridden man-slut.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2012, 01:07 PM   #30
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
in truth, he didn't pull out his eyes, but poked them with a pin. joyce is the onw who pulled them. the anxiety of influence and what not.

ANYWAY, another story (this from cortázar):

nah, i'm tired right now, vewy vewy tywed.

and i gotta make some phone calls.
Old 12.03.2012, 02:14 PM   #31
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
perhaps i didnt use the word snap correctly.
that story is true.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2012, 02:24 PM   #32
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
perhaps i didnt use the word snap correctly.
that story is true.

no yeah you did.

in africa, the majority of women get HIV infections from their husbands btw

as far as i know
Old 12.03.2012, 04:05 PM   #33
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Also, a lot infections occur because often a person is unaware they have the virus. This contributed to a massive increase in new infections amongst heterosexuals, perhaps because of the sort of smugness we've seen on the previous page of this thread.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2012, 04:20 PM   #34
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
agreed on the smugness

the rate of AIDS infection in young teens and adults is rising in USA. Education is minimal. What they do know is usually wrong, or just severely misinformed.

condoms should be used by anyone having sex with someone who they are not partnered up with, and maybe some that are.

I know of herpes-laden fuckos who refuse to use condoms with their girlfriends, guaranteeing them a lifetime of the Herp, and who knows what else.

an AIDS test every month is no way to live through life.
Old 12.03.2012, 04:48 PM   #35
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

speaking of invisible STDs, most people who have HPV don't even know they have it.the infection can degenerate into a nasty, deadly fucking cervical cancer. **shudder**. they have vaccines now for some varieties of HPV, but unfortunately not for all.

for more background on this, google: michelle bachmann hpv (the fuckign ignorant bitch)
Old 12.03.2012, 05:31 PM   #36
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I would like to take this moment to personally thank jesus for condoms.

you kids who feel your dick-feels are better than, sho' gonna learn.
Old 12.03.2012, 05:49 PM   #37
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Shut up. Yr butt cum is leakin'.
Old 12.03.2012, 05:53 PM   #38
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
My younger bro was a case worker at a free clinic in Austin TX. The stories he tells of the ignorance these high school juniors and seniors had are appalling and frightening.
Old 12.03.2012, 05:57 PM   #39
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
yumm!!

you might want to bottle that up and test it.
Walker told me. You got AIDS.
Old 12.03.2012, 07:23 PM   #40
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSzkWeJKKhQ
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth